Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 26928
-
07-25-21 14:47 #16533Senior Member

Posts: 216Mentally Shattered
Look at the stuff she's writing on her * and on her instagram: completely incoherent, random concepts / ideas haphazardly thrown together in a 'sentence', pictures and posts that have no relation to each other.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
Also, look at the twitching of her facial muscles and her generally disjointed movement in her 'dance' videos on * That's not drugs, it's something MUCH worse.
In my last career, I used to work in a psych ward and I've seen this exact kind of case several times. This poor girl has already literally lost her mind. I've seen this happen with people that had extreme anxiety disorders or suffered from some extreme trauma and eventually, their mind just gives out. It manifests as schizophrenia and in extreme cases like her, mania. Basically, the anxieties make her retreat into her own mind and she sort of gets trapped in there. Her 'external shell' (I. E. Her body) more or less operates on autopilot with occasional odd signals coming from her mind.
Her changing her name repeatedly can also be chalked up to this. She has either forgotten her sense of self or she's trying to run away from that too.
She's a very pretty girl and, if you look her real name online, she was a very accomplished woman in the world of business consulting as well as a college athlete. But something made her go completely bonkers. And now it looks like she's living in a dingy basement apartment if her OF videos are anything to go by. I hope she has friends and family that can find her and get this girl the help she needs.
I would most definitely NOT recommend having sexual relations with her. Yes she's pretty and she has a nice slim body. But she's mentally not there. You will feel pretty dirty and I can guarantees it would be an unnerving experience. Imagine her suddenly having a delusional episode in the middle of sex or in the middle of a BJ. Say. She suddenly remembers a ball game when she was little where her dad bought her a hot dog and her mind takes her back to that scene and she bites down on the sausage. Yeah. Don't gave sex with crazy.
-
07-25-21 12:53 #16532Senior Member

Posts: 1636I followed her on OF a few days ago and now either her account there is gone or she blocked me and her instagram has all posts deleted. I noticed her last post on OF yesterday was a photo of her own debit card with her real full name, number visible, plus the back with the security code. No explanation. She has to have family or real friends somewhere and I wish they'd help her before she winds up in prison or involuntarily committed to the looney bin.
Originally Posted by Cpxswain
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 12:49 #16531Senior Member

Posts: 78Amanda
I would recommend staying away from this one:
Current ad.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/64871710#.
Old ad.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/64553900#.
Common pic attached.
-
07-25-21 12:31 #16530Senior Member

Posts: 153Kia
Hi,
Anyone has any experience with this girl? She small and petite just my type. Thanks in advance.
https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...d/160360645977
-
07-25-21 03:01 #16529Regular Member

Posts: 13Kika
She has a bloody face on her Instagram page:
https://www.instagram.com/smalamilk/
😂 😂 😂 😭 😭 😘 😘.
Originally Posted by Tifoil
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 02:38 #16528Senior Member

Posts: 80Kika
Thanks for the intel. I was about to leave my place to her hotel but decided not to, I could sense somethibg was not right. Too bad she is crazy, as she is really hot.
-
07-25-21 00:53 #16527Senior Member

Posts: 771Searching the forum
Every time I enter a phone number, I get nothing. I'm sure this has been discussed a million times in the nothing to do with pussy thread, where this post is probably more appropriate. But I'm posting here since searching the forum was mentioned. It would be great if sticky / pinning could be done for things like "Paying Deposits," "Going rates for L1, L2, L3 and AMPs" etc. And then it would be great if there was a way to create threads for specific providers with the ability to edit the title for situations like this where she keeps changing her name, so the name would be added. None of that is going to happen, I get it. But is there a way to fix a search so that phone numbers come up?
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 17:44 #16526Senior Member

Posts: 1636She's been discussed repeatedly on various boards here. She is batshit and potentially dangerous and I do not recommend seeing her. She keeps changing her name, so it's hard to find the reviews here.
Originally Posted by Tifoil
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 17:14 #16525Senior Member

Posts: 183Haha kris K or whatever, she's insane.
Originally Posted by Tifoil
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 16:07 #16524Regular Member

Posts: 76She's changed her name several times. She previously went by "Shannon Klimala" and has been reviewed a few times. She's intelligent (worked in high finance) but she's manic or schizophrenic or something. Very bizarre woman, and if you search her real name she has an order of protection against her in California for harassing some dude.
Originally Posted by Tifoil
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 16:01 #16523Senior Member

Posts: 1358I have not seen her but this forum is full of bad reviews / experiences with the person in those pictures, perhaps under different names. If you dig around (including in the Seeking section) you will find more. Crazy may the word for her.
Originally Posted by Tifoil
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 13:31 #16522Senior Member

Posts: 80Kika
Has anyone seen her?
https://tryst.link/escort/kika-kitty
I texted her but her response are short or weird. I check her free OF and Instagram and it seems she seems like a really weird person.
-
07-24-21 09:58 #16521Senior Member

Posts: 958The ad tells you, need to read it: "170 hhr / 250 hr: Couples, Fetish, Dom, etc." Extra hundo for greek.
Originally Posted by ElJefe69
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 00:04 #16520Senior Member

Posts: 216Just post the review. While I don't do high end myself, I can see the appeal in that much more than thinking I can be the guy that can tame the dumpster fire girl with a chain of bad reviews just to save a few bucks. They're all appreciated.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 22:50 #16519Senior Member

Posts: 1636She was a good time until she got hooked up with whatever scum bum she's involved with a while back. Real shame.
Originally Posted by BearsFan78
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





