Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 252 of 532 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 302 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 7968
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4203

    Nicci WYP

    We met up in the Northeast then after the LE check my spot I use on the BLVD.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighPockets  [View Original Post]
    And she's not bad looking, either. Where is she?

    HP.

  2. #4202

    Lol

    Yo bruh it's amazing how this is you first post under Errorcodes and you maneuver your way around here so well almost like your an old pro.

    I've been around on this site for 7 plus years so I am going to nominate you for shill post of the week.

    I'd give ya some props if you had kept it real.

    Quote Originally Posted by ErrorCodes  [View Original Post]
    These encounters happened within a couple months to a year ago so YMMV. I just wanted to contribute to the forum since I come here for all my info.

    Courtney.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/64789864

    Seen at the airport. She's real and looked exactly like her photos when I seen her. Cool personally, and very friendly CBJ was good, and covered FS. Be careful because she will try to up charge you. Was hitting it missionary and I asked can I suck her tits. She replied "there's a charge for that" I politely declined and continued on with the session. Other than that good experience overall.

    Persia.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/64052727

    Seen her at the airport. She's a traveller from Texas but she frequent Philly a lot. She looks exactly like her photos. Nice fat ass and tits with nipple rings. Now before I seen her I read reports of her not wanting to give BJ's for some weird reason but when I got there she explained that she don't like the taste of lube so after she put the hat on the jimmy she wiped the lube off the hat and then stared the CBJ. I was expecting her to go for no more than a minute but she going down on me for a good five minutes before re-lubing for sex. Hit it doggy, missionary, and then sideways before popping the bag. Told me she was going to save my number and I could call her anytime but I never been back since. Still a great experience tho.

    Micki.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/64779680

    Now idk if she still does incalls but if so, definitely go she her. I seen about a year ago and Photos were accurate. Got to the incall spot and she met me outside to come in. Everything was covered and CBJ was some of the best, Almost popped the bag just cause of that but I had to see what that ass was about and tbh I don't think I lasted even 5 minutes. The ass is just a beautiful sight once your behind it. But anyways, popped the bag in Doggy style cleaned my self off in the bathroom and and was on my way. She was trying to make conversation with me talking about cable channels and sh*t as if she didn't want me to leave yet and chill with her but I'm more of a blow and go type of guy so I chit-chated for a good minute with her as I was putting my clothes on and dipped out. Haven't seen her since but I definitely recommend seeing her.

  3. #4201

    Just a few reports

    These encounters happened within a couple months to a year ago so YMMV. I just wanted to contribute to the forum since I come here for all my info.

    Courtney.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/64789864

    Seen at the airport. She's real and looked exactly like her photos when I seen her. Cool personally, and very friendly CBJ was good, and covered FS. Be careful because she will try to up charge you. Was hitting it missionary and I asked can I suck her tits. She replied "there's a charge for that" I politely declined and continued on with the session. Other than that good experience overall.

    Persia.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/64052727

    Seen her at the airport. She's a traveller from Texas but she frequent Philly a lot. She looks exactly like her photos. Nice fat ass and tits with nipple rings. Now before I seen her I read reports of her not wanting to give BJ's for some weird reason but when I got there she explained that she don't like the taste of lube so after she put the hat on the jimmy she wiped the lube off the hat and then stared the CBJ. I was expecting her to go for no more than a minute but she going down on me for a good five minutes before re-lubing for sex. Hit it doggy, missionary, and then sideways before popping the bag. Told me she was going to save my number and I could call her anytime but I never been back since. Still a great experience tho.

    Micki.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/64779680

    Now idk if she still does incalls but if so, definitely go she her. I seen about a year ago and Photos were accurate. Got to the incall spot and she met me outside to come in. Everything was covered and CBJ was some of the best, Almost popped the bag just cause of that but I had to see what that ass was about and tbh I don't think I lasted even 5 minutes. The ass is just a beautiful sight once your behind it. But anyways, popped the bag in Doggy style cleaned my self off in the bathroom and and was on my way. She was trying to make conversation with me talking about cable channels and sh*t as if she didn't want me to leave yet and chill with her but I'm more of a blow and go type of guy so I chit-chated for a good minute with her as I was putting my clothes on and dipped out. Haven't seen her since but I definitely recommend seeing her.

  4. #4200
    Quote Originally Posted by Qstorm101  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's time to carry NarCan in our dittie bag, just a thought. Here's a link to a 75% savings on it
    It's free if you know where to go. And you're a fool to be anywhere with any of these girls and not have some on you.

    And, yeah, found some girls baggie and kit in the truck more than one time. It's one of the reasons I tend to hit girls for incall lately, it's easier to stay safe. Everything you do on the street of Kensington is a gamble. Everything. When you go, make sure you have the plan for the worst case scenario.

  5. #4199
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepDog  [View Original Post]
    Not to mention if she ODs, you don't realize it so you leave, and now the authorities want to know who the guy was with her and if he had a role in her death. There aren't too many cameras around these days, are there?

    Stay Safe out there!

    DD.
    Maybe it's time to carry NarCan in our dittie bag, just a thought. Here's a link to a 75% savings on it

    https://www.helprx.info/narcan-discounts-coupons?&utm_medium=paid-search&utm_source=google-hr&utm_campaign=125365182&utm_adgroup=5603106102&utm_term=sale%20narcan&utm_content=200300989370&matchtype=b&pos=&device=m&mkwid=s|dm_pcrid_200300989370_pkw_sale%20narcan_pmt_b&segments=&gclid=CjwKCAjwos-HBhB3EiwAe4xM9625kaMw3xSkqYudwtZkrXCo3dhkSt8BssFTpNfSxxzPftwufYmhwhoC-5YQAvD_BwE

  6. #4198

    In Addition

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up & warning. Not trying to be disagreeable here, but DUDE! WTF!

    I guess we all learn lessons in life through various means. Me? I've had my share of lessons from the School of Hard Knocks, for sure.

    But one of the things I learned from posters here was about mixing drugs with the hobby. I read some rules that are posted on how to handle "internet dating" and there is a pretty convincing argument against adding drugs into the mix. At least this lesson was an easy one, you lost out on the "no money up front" rule. It happens. Hope next time you'll take a pass on a girl who wants up front payment or wants you to drive her to cop.

    But the point is that the flip side is that LE could have been watching the exchange she made and waited until she was in your car and pulled you over. Now a girl with street smarts is going to stash those drugs in your car, deny they are hers and if pressed claim you paid her to go do the hand-to-hand exchange. What does that mean for you? FELONY charges, that don't go away.

    But hey, "can't happen to me?

    Post #1162.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...397&viewfull=1#post4804397.

    So if you want to allow drugs in your car and want to take a girl to cop.......

    So read the rules and learn as much as you can from them, as a way to avoid as many "lessons" the hard way.

    Good luck! Stay safe!
    Not to mention if she ODs, you don't realize it so you leave, and now the authorities want to know who the guy was with her and if he had a role in her death. There aren't too many cameras around these days, are there?

    Stay Safe out there!

    DD.

  7. #4197

    Nicci

    Quote Originally Posted by MattyKins  [View Original Post]
    Them things look pretty good in that on pic.
    And she's not bad looking, either. Where is she?

    HP.

  8. #4196

    Russian

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedBrother  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, absent veteran jumping back in after 2 years as my flight out of PHL was cancelled tonight and marooned at hotel. Looking for hugging, kissing, massage and maybe other fun stuff. Just want someone with good creds on those accounts to come to the room and comfort an old cuss.

    Somehow this one caught my eye. Anyone met her?

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lphia/64636343

    Or anyone have recommendation? Age, looks, size don't matter as much as sweet and accommodating. Thanks.
    I would bet that this is a Russian ad, just from the grammar and lack of pronouns.

    YMMV.

  9. #4195

    Pics look like Izzy

    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksnake15  [View Original Post]
    Judge for yourselves, I think she is a head case. Gave me a whole story about husband dying yada yada yada.
    The pics in your post sure look like Isabel who used to work the streets of Kensington at Huntington station. I haven't seen her in like 10 years. She used to look reall good but not so much now. The story about the dead husband lines up with what I know about her. Not sure if they were married or not but they were together for a while. Gator145 just did a post about her in the Rip-off Reports forum. If you want to read it, it's post number 254. Not sure what she posted her age as in her STG post but I'd guess she's about 34 now. Hope this helps.

  10. #4194

    Hopeful

    Hi all, absent veteran jumping back in after 2 years as my flight out of PHL was cancelled tonight and marooned at hotel. Looking for hugging, kissing, massage and maybe other fun stuff. Just want someone with good creds on those accounts to come to the room and comfort an old cuss.

    Somehow this one caught my eye. Anyone met her?

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lphia/64636343

    Or anyone have recommendation? Age, looks, size don't matter as much as sweet and accommodating. Thanks.

  11. #4193
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    OMFG. I'd be sure to let management know. That's unacceptable. Might just get a refund or freebie for next time. Discount Coupon. Something. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    Isn't Barbriana / Athena management of herself? It's a risk to be with a user.

  12. #4192

    Passed out?

    Quote Originally Posted by ProdigiX  [View Original Post]
    I met this ***** at 8 this morning, its 2 pm and I'm still at her place. Took her to get her shit, she passed out, is still passing out, WTF.
    OMFG. I'd be sure to let management know. That's unacceptable. Might just get a refund or freebie for next time. Discount Coupon. Something. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  13. #4191

    Nice cans

    Them things look pretty good in that on pic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksnake15  [View Original Post]
    Judge for yourselves, I think she is a head case. Gave me a whole story about husband dying yada yada yada.

  14. #4190

    Nicci WYP

    Judge for yourselves, I think she is a head case. Gave me a whole story about husband dying yada yada yada.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IWSSvxWiP1qdoYkA.jpg‎   4OdfUaBXAUTZLA00.jpg‎   wxRhlfz6OrirpbXI.jpg‎   image2021-06-04 20-52-26-4999c0fd-b155-4599-a07a-6c42fad9278b.jpg‎   image2021-06-04 20-52-12-d43fb0b6-1fab-47f4-96f8-68700255f229.jpg‎  

    image2021-06-04 20-52-04-69b01b98-38ee-40b6-8537-3668204ac764.jpg‎  

  15. #4189

    How did you even?

    Quote Originally Posted by ProdigiX  [View Original Post]
    I met this ***** at 8 this morning, its 2 pm and I'm still at her place. Took her to get her shit, she passed out, is still passing out, WTF.
    How did you even get a response from her? LOL I been texting her for the last month! Chick never responds how did you pull that off LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape