Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 4721
-
08-02-21 18:50 #3206Senior Member

Posts: 61Would like to see her.
Originally Posted by RWP1970
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 05:57 #3205Senior Member

Posts: 77Contact
Got contact for this one?
Originally Posted by RWP1970
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 09:36 #3204Regular Member

Posts: 14Anna
Different place in Leominster but her email addy is still the same.
-
07-31-21 08:54 #3203Senior Member

Posts: 2100Anna
Is it the same location & email contact info?
Originally Posted by RWP1970
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 10:00 #3202Regular Member

Posts: 14Anna
She has not posted in 5 years I think, but she is around and available.
-
07-30-21 07:14 #3201Senior Member

Posts: 826Anna
She's hasn't been around in years.
Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 02:43 #3200Regular Member

Posts: 14[Email address deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!
-
07-29-21 12:15 #3199Senior Member

Posts: 352MILF Anna
Can anyone pass along her contact info?
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
L.
-
07-29-21 10:02 #3198Senior Member

Posts: 64Natalie
I hate Shia! Thanks for the tip, I'm sure I'll find her asshole at some point this year.
Originally Posted by NickBlah95
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 15:38 #3197Regular Member

Posts: 17Shia Lebouf just do it
I can see why you don't want to pull the trigger. She has gotten much bigger than the last time I saw her. I was her first client LOL. But yeah, her house made it kind of hard to focus, it's like a hurricane went through.
Originally Posted by PlaHkShut
[View Original Post]
But if you can get pass that and like the price, then you will enjoy. She will do a lot of things, besides BBBJWS; she'd rather take it to the face. She let me record too, and let me go for free. Just make sure to shower before you see people because she does sweat a lot when she's taking it LOL.
-
07-26-21 09:51 #3196Senior Member

Posts: 40[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.
Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
07-26-21 09:05 #3195Senior Member

Posts: 64Natalie
That's a rough way to start LOL. I have not seen her. It's been so long since I've done Greek but I can't seem to pull the trigger with her, despite her decent prices.
Originally Posted by NickBlah95
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 09:24 #3194Regular Member

Posts: 17Semen Demons
LOL, when I think of Natalie, I think of toilet crumbs. My first time with her, I went down on her orally and had a piece of toilet paper on my tongue.
Originally Posted by PlaHkShut
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 05:25 #3193Senior Member

Posts: 294Turtleboy Sports
Semen demon, crotch fruit, raw dog trophy. These are all terms that turtleboy uses to describe kids in his blogs.
Originally Posted by PlaHkShut
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 11:14 #3192Senior Member

Posts: 64Daycare
OMG "semen demons". That killed me LOL.
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




