Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 315 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 4721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3176
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    I still do not get how the pandemic and all the job losses have not led to a rise in non-drugged MILFs supplementing the government largess with some under the table cash.
    My guess on that issue is most of that type who used to post on CL or Backpage in casual encounters or the "dating" sections or just answer guys ads would never put up an ad in STG or similar sites. They didn't see themselves as that type and never will. Unfortunately I think the ship has sailed on that scenario. Maybe a few find WYP or SA but way more of a process than an anonymous ad on CL or BP used to be.
    Definitely do miss that type though. Met the 2 just mentioned as well as both Worcester & Gardner Sue's, Rhonda, and several others that were fun and no drama. The fun is almost not worth the risk these days.
    Last edited by SecretSquirell; 07-14-21 at 15:45. Reason: add info

  2. #3175

    Shawna

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    There's a review of Shawna in the prov forum. She was using the same number. Hard to tell from the pic if it's the same gal.
    Its quite hard to tell if it's indeed Shawna, she was bad news from PIMP hiding in the bathroom to other girls stealing from you. She bounced a lot from Marlborough, Warwick and woon motels. She used to say fun size Shawna 4-11 or something like that. Mix reviews really.

  3. #3174

    Special K

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...k/041585040220

    Looks very interesting actually. I dig her look. Nice cute, punky look to her. Seems brand new to the Hobby.
    She ghosted me back in March when she was hosting in Woo motor inn. Told her I was driving to her and when I got there crickets after I called and texted. Sent me a text 3 hours later telling me she's available! Really I said F**k off.

  4. #3173

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Anna? Great body, awesome rack, performance a bit lackluster but stil a decent time.
    Yes, this is the exact same one I was thinking of! Love that doggy position photo!

  5. #3172

    Yup, she was the other one

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    You mean the Soccer MILF, Search MILF in the Fitchburg forum, there's a few pic on post # 2695.
    You are correct, she was the other one I recalled. Good memory! They are both a notch above what is on STG, but I never got the chance to sample for myself. Thanks.

  6. #3171

    Soccer MILF

    You mean the Soccer MILF, Search MILF in the Fitchburg forum, there's a few pic on post # 2695.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    There was another one, short with jugs and you could find on-line pics of her nude except for beads on a Harley at biker events. I think I may have been thinking of her but some of the pics you show here are also tripping long-dormant synapses. So perhaps I have conflated the two as both being of a step above what we have today, although I missed out on meeting either of them in that time frame due to serious surgery. Either would be a pleasant improvement over what seems to be available on STG and elsewhere these days.

    I still do not get how the pandemic and all the job losses have not led to a rise in non-drugged MILFs supplementing the government largess with some under the table cash.

  7. #3170

    Anna. Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Anna? Great body, awesome rack, performance a bit lackluster but stil a decent time.
    I agree with you on Anna. The husband in the kitchen took a minute to get used to, but she was a good, if slightly mechanical lay. Great body. Doggie with light hair pulling did the trick for me. (more holding onto than pulling).

    I'd see her again if she was still active. (And still that fine).

  8. #3169

    Shawna?

    There's a review of Shawna in the prov forum. She was using the same number. Hard to tell from the pic if it's the same gal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...k/041585040220

    Looks very interesting actually. I dig her look. Nice cute, punky look to her. Seems brand new to the Hobby.

  9. #3168

    Maybe, but I think I am mixing up two women

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Anna? Great body, awesome rack, performance a bit lackluster but stil a decent time.
    There was another one, short with jugs and you could find on-line pics of her nude except for beads on a Harley at biker events. I think I may have been thinking of her but some of the pics you show here are also tripping long-dormant synapses. So perhaps I have conflated the two as both being of a step above what we have today, although I missed out on meeting either of them in that time frame due to serious surgery. Either would be a pleasant improvement over what seems to be available on STG and elsewhere these days.

    I still do not get how the pandemic and all the job losses have not led to a rise in non-drugged MILFs supplementing the government largess with some under the table cash.

  10. #3167

    I'd like to read a Review on this Special K Cereal gal.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...k/041585040220

    Looks very interesting actually. I dig her look. Nice cute, punky look to her. Seems brand new to the Hobby.

  11. #3166

    Anna

    Are you referring to Anna? Great body, awesome rack, performance a bit lackluster but stil a decent time.

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    I remember that one. She was from Leominster though, her husband would sit in the kitchen while you had your way with her in the bedroom. Never did hook up with her, kind of lame reviews from what I remember. Looked nice in the pics she sent me.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    Who was the woman in FB with a BF who sort of stood guard outside the room? This had to be half a dozen years ago and I cannot recall her name and thus cannot search. Very attractive MILF type if I recall right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _DB.jpg‎   Anna6.jpg‎   Anna33.jpg‎   Anna-3.jpg‎  

  12. #3165
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    Who was the woman in FB with a BF who sort of stood guard outside the room? This had to be half a dozen years ago and I cannot recall her name and thus cannot search. Very attractive MILF type if I recall right.
    I remember that one. She was from Leominster though, her husband would sit in the kitchen while you had your way with her in the bedroom. Never did hook up with her, kind of lame reviews from what I remember. Looked nice in the pics she sent me.

  13. #3164

    Since we are down memory lane

    Who was the woman in FB with a BF who sort of stood guard outside the room? This had to be half a dozen years ago and I cannot recall her name and thus cannot search. Very attractive MILF type if I recall right.

  14. #3163

    Boat

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatDrinks  [View Original Post]
    Diane Martin was a good one in Ayer too. Wish they were still around

    .
    Your inbox is full.

  15. #3162
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Hey, anyone tried to connect with these two, reached out and they are asking ridiculous cost for services and restricted on top of that, QV 250 for one and 350 for both, almost choked laughing so hard.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...n/765352260330

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...l/646458986165
    Sounds like someone is paying it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape