Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 8147
-
07-27-21 21:43 #1127Senior Member

Posts: 223No reply
Seems like things already hit the fan. Texted twice to see Cherry and no answer. She's also off the website. The other two "providers" on the website are obvious fillers and not real. IMO LV nightcap does the same thing. One real girl available and then a bunch of fakes (maybe no real girls right now). For GoodFeeling LV it doesn't matter who you requested an appointment with, you were going to see Cherry. Hopefully they're just moving locations and nothing really bad happened. Other option is she banned me and that's why I'm ghosted.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 17:11 #1126Senior Member

Posts: 7266Did you tell them about the situation?
Originally Posted by VegasAsianKing
[View Original Post]
That's exactly how orgs get visited by le and many have been taken down by nosier neighbours.
There used to be a good Korg in phoenix about 7 years ago but several noisy neighbours didn't like it. So, they had le bust them and it was on the news as well.
-
07-26-21 12:23 #1125Banned Member

Posts: 93Thanks! You are on it my Duude!
Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 12:19 #1124Banned Member

Posts: 628Mimi = Eye from Bookergray / candygirlLA, usually difficult to schedule good luck.
Originally Posted by TrevorBbfs
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 12:06 #1123Banned Member

Posts: 93Everyone has their bad days
So far going there for years I have only had one bad experience and it was not even that bad. The thing is right now the girls there have been pretty awesome. I have seen most of the girls. Good talent from all over ends up at this place. I am actually trying to check out Mimi. Pics look familiar. I think I saw them on a site for LA somewhere but I can't remember where. Looks like a hottie. Will report after I have seen her.
Originally Posted by PopCorn77
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 15:40 #1122Senior Member

Posts: 644Ya, this is why I don't do LT anymore.
He give the worst service of anyone. Including lying.
Originally Posted by Vegas1357
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 01:29 #1121Senior Member

Posts: 141Mint is all about service. She was like that at the other place. Right now I am addicted to Shasha's ass. Reminds me of a girl named Cola I saw last year at the other place. Just thick Latina booty on a beautiful Asian body. I want to give Daphne at Vegas Asian Club a try. She looks damn fine. Cherry / Hitomi was ok at the other place but her ass falls short. LOL. Anybody been to LVnightcap lately? Are they even open?
Originally Posted by TrevorBbfs
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 01:14 #1120Banned Member

Posts: 93Ltlv has been on their game lately.
This past weekend I was able to see two of their girls. Sunmi and Mint. Sunmi has a crazy sloppy head game that was very refreshing. Mint was super accommodating and did everything she could to make me happy. She has great tits and is kind of goofy. Now I am going to have to think about with who to repeat. I also have been eyeing Chanel but she is gone. PO said she will be back soon and others coming.. Choices choices choice. We live in interesting times gentlemen. Live laugh and fuck K girls.
-
07-25-21 01:08 #1119Banned Member

Posts: 93You think they know?
Sounds pretty sketchy to me. I appreciate posts like these because it's better knowing about possible issues.
Originally Posted by VegasAsianKing
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 00:43 #1118Regular Member

Posts: 7Candid camera
I went to see Cherry. From goodfeelingslv. Bookers says she is ready and I go to the door. I notice the apartment opposite of it had the door open and there is a guy sitting on a couch pointing his phone at the door. He is not looking at me but is looking at the phone. So I flipped him a bird he looked up from the phone at me I smiled and walked away. Just a warning to monger brothers out there you may be on camera. I know I am for sure now.
-
07-22-21 08:33 #1117Banned Member

Posts: 450Dw
Agency stills shady, tried to book 2 days and both days were "full", even when I tried really early in the morning. So they don't have girls. Or market is crazy for k-agencies.
Originally Posted by Badger03
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 23:53 #1116Senior Member

Posts: 230Ya, this is why I don't do LT anymore. Guy double books and bait and switches all the time. Real shame as most of the girls are pretty solid.
Originally Posted by SpinnerLove69
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 22:42 #1115Banned Member

Posts: 75Yes pretty common with this agency and agent.
Originally Posted by SpinnerLove69
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 22:17 #1114Banned Member

Posts: 628http://koreanpalace.biz/models.html
Originally Posted by Etl003
[View Original Post]
And multiple Korean massage parlor in mount prospect and roselle (forums check them)
Chiraq got Khoes fosho.
-
07-21-21 22:01 #1113Senior Member

Posts: 39KP is hard to get verified and they don't always take new clients. If they have service as good as I had here I will claw my way in.
Originally Posted by Etl003
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




