Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #1116
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerLove69  [View Original Post]
    First time dealing with LT. Got verified and booked appt. Then on day of no info given when promised and when I texted I got "sorry I didn't tell you. That girl is off today. " There were 2 girls I wanted to see. Both were off. Then books me with a girl I didn't ask for. The new girl with no reviews or anything. Says get there in 30 min. I am
    more than 30 min drive away. I declined. It's one step shy of actual bait and switch. Is this normal MO for this booker? Pretty lousy as I have to arrange things to get out of the house without suspicion.
    Ya, this is why I don't do LT anymore. Guy double books and bait and switches all the time. Real shame as most of the girls are pretty solid.

  2. #1115
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerLove69  [View Original Post]
    First time dealing with LT. Got verified and booked appt. Then on day of no info given when promised and when I texted I got "sorry I didn't tell you. That girl is off today. " There were 2 girls I wanted to see. Both were off. Then books me with a girl I didn't ask for. The new girl with no reviews or anything. Says get there in 30 min. I am more than 30 min drive away. I declined. It's one step shy of actual bait and switch. Is this normal MO for this booker? Pretty lousy as I have to arrange things to get out of the house without suspicion.
    Yes pretty common with this agency and agent.

  3. #1114
    Quote Originally Posted by Etl003  [View Original Post]
    Don't you have Korean palace?
    http://koreanpalace.biz/models.html

    And multiple Korean massage parlor in mount prospect and roselle (forums check them)

    Chiraq got Khoes fosho.

  4. #1113
    Quote Originally Posted by Etl003  [View Original Post]
    Don't you have Korean palace?
    KP is hard to get verified and they don't always take new clients. If they have service as good as I had here I will claw my way in.

  5. #1112
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyDoctor  [View Original Post]
    I have just made an appointment, I recognize his name. Tim was my favorite booker.
    So, how was the appt?

    Tim uses fake pics also if its the same Booker Tim in LA?

  6. #1111

    Korean palace

    Quote Originally Posted by Bateman97  [View Original Post]
    Visiting Vegas this week. Saw Sunmi at LTLV. Picks are close to real. Taller side. Hot body. B+ real tits. Started with BBBJCIM which was off the charts. I choose to wrap up for FS. She rode me like a champ. Very sexy very into it. Would absolutely repeat. Great agency. Wish we had this in Chicago. Might need to get one for the road!
    Don't you have Korean palace?

  7. #1110

    LT booker

    First time dealing with LT. Got verified and booked appt. Then on day of no info given when promised and when I texted I got "sorry I didn't tell you. That girl is off today. " There were 2 girls I wanted to see. Both were off. Then books me with a girl I didn't ask for. The new girl with no reviews or anything. Says get there in 30 min. I am
    more than 30 min drive away. I declined. It's one step shy of actual bait and switch. Is this normal MO for this booker? Pretty lousy as I have to arrange things to get out of the house without suspicion.

  8. #1109

    Sunmi LT

    Visiting Vegas this week. Saw Sunmi at LTLV. Picks are close to real. Taller side. Hot body. B+ real tits. Started with BBBJCIM which was off the charts. I choose to wrap up for FS. She rode me like a champ. Very sexy very into it. Would absolutely repeat. Great agency. Wish we had this in Chicago. Might need to get one for the road!

  9. #1108
    Quote Originally Posted by Akdovidwie  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Lucky when she was here at Little Tokyo. I think she is Seven now. The newest one Eunice was Hani at CLL before. Glad she left that shithole. Anybody try Shasha yet?
    Eunice was hanhee at sexyangels check my ter reviews for her.

    Mimi and Subin the photos keep getting reused and reused with new names which is not a good sign.

  10. #1107

    Calm down gents!

    Tried Shasha at little Tokyo. She is fine as fuck. Looks like the photos but the photos are photo shopped minimally. Her ass and titties are phenomenal. Good GFE service. Cip x1 cim x1!

  11. #1106

    They are good!

    Quote Originally Posted by Badger03  [View Original Post]
    Last time I was in Vegas I went to the old Discreet Whisper. Now that they left and have come back are there any significant changes?

    Whats the scoop on the girls? All the pictures on the website look to doctored up to believe they even closely resemble the girl you will meet at the door.
    I have seen Lucky when she was here at Little Tokyo. I think she is Seven now. The newest one Eunice was Hani at CLL before. Glad she left that shithole. Anybody try Shasha yet?

  12. #1105

    Sasha at LT

    Interested if any recognizes her from any other cities or has seen her yet? I'm interested likely will schedule soon, if so I'll post a review.

  13. #1104

    New Improved DW

    Last time I was in Vegas I went to the old Discreet Whisper. Now that they left and have come back are there any significant changes?

    Whats the scoop on the girls? All the pictures on the website look to doctored up to believe they even closely resemble the girl you will meet at the door.

  14. #1103

    Bani LT

    Long time lurker, but I had to share this. Bani LT was my first dip into the K space and she is truly a treat. Can confirm the BBBJ is best I ever had. No rushing, no bs. She does not look much like the pics, but still very nice and extremely accommodating. One note: her chest is sensitive. Obviously aftermarket parts, but I had to be mindful. Had no impact on the experience, but boob guys beware.

    Now that I had my first K experience, I am debating if I see her again, or try another at the same agency.

  15. #1102

    Bani+BBBJ= 🔥

    I was bored and decide to see Bani once again. I have been spending too much money again. She remembered me from last week and asked why I did not get the nuru. I told her I wanted a more GFE session. She definitely delivered. A nice long slow blow with licking of all my naughty bits culminating in an explosion cim. Pop number 2 was the best looking down on her ass with that Japanese style tattoo on her hip. Playing hide the sausage with her is great she surprised me with some dirty talking. I could not wait til next payday haha!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape