Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #1124
    Quote Originally Posted by TrevorBbfs  [View Original Post]
    So far going there for years I have only had one bad experience and it was not even that bad. The thing is right now the girls there have been pretty awesome. I have seen most of the girls. Good talent from all over ends up at this place. I am actually trying to check out Mimi. Pics look familiar. I think I saw them on a site for LA somewhere but I can't remember where. Looks like a hottie. Will report after I have seen her.
    Mimi = Eye from Bookergray / candygirlLA, usually difficult to schedule good luck.

  2. #1123

    Everyone has their bad days

    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    He give the worst service of anyone. Including lying.
    So far going there for years I have only had one bad experience and it was not even that bad. The thing is right now the girls there have been pretty awesome. I have seen most of the girls. Good talent from all over ends up at this place. I am actually trying to check out Mimi. Pics look familiar. I think I saw them on a site for LA somewhere but I can't remember where. Looks like a hottie. Will report after I have seen her.

  3. #1122

    Ya, this is why I don't do LT anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas1357  [View Original Post]
    Ya, this is why I don't do LT anymore. Guy double books and bait and switches all the time. Real shame as most of the girls are pretty solid.
    He give the worst service of anyone. Including lying.

  4. #1121
    Quote Originally Posted by TrevorBbfs  [View Original Post]
    This past weekend I was able to see two of their girls. Sunmi and Mint. Sunmi has a crazy sloppy head game that was very refreshing. Mint was super accommodating and did everything she could to make me happy. She has great tits and is kind of goofy. Now I am going to have to think about with who to repeat. I also have been eyeing Chanel but she is gone. PO said she will be back soon and others coming.. Choices choices choice. We live in interesting times gentlemen. Live laugh and fuck K girls.
    Mint is all about service. She was like that at the other place. Right now I am addicted to Shasha's ass. Reminds me of a girl named Cola I saw last year at the other place. Just thick Latina booty on a beautiful Asian body. I want to give Daphne at Vegas Asian Club a try. She looks damn fine. Cherry / Hitomi was ok at the other place but her ass falls short. LOL. Anybody been to LVnightcap lately? Are they even open?

  5. #1120

    Ltlv has been on their game lately.

    This past weekend I was able to see two of their girls. Sunmi and Mint. Sunmi has a crazy sloppy head game that was very refreshing. Mint was super accommodating and did everything she could to make me happy. She has great tits and is kind of goofy. Now I am going to have to think about with who to repeat. I also have been eyeing Chanel but she is gone. PO said she will be back soon and others coming.. Choices choices choice. We live in interesting times gentlemen. Live laugh and fuck K girls.

  6. #1119

    You think they know?

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasAsianKing  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Cherry. From goodfeelingslv. Bookers says she is ready and I go to the door. I notice the apartment opposite of it had the door open and there is a guy sitting on a couch pointing his phone at the door. He is not looking at me but is looking at the phone. So I flipped him a bird he looked up from the phone at me I smiled and walked away. Just a warning to monger brothers out there you may be on camera. I know I am for sure now.
    Sounds pretty sketchy to me. I appreciate posts like these because it's better knowing about possible issues.

  7. #1118

    Candid camera

    I went to see Cherry. From goodfeelingslv. Bookers says she is ready and I go to the door. I notice the apartment opposite of it had the door open and there is a guy sitting on a couch pointing his phone at the door. He is not looking at me but is looking at the phone. So I flipped him a bird he looked up from the phone at me I smiled and walked away. Just a warning to monger brothers out there you may be on camera. I know I am for sure now.

  8. #1117

    Dw

    Quote Originally Posted by Badger03  [View Original Post]
    Last time I was in Vegas I went to the old Discreet Whisper. Now that they left and have come back are there any significant changes?

    Whats the scoop on the girls? All the pictures on the website look to doctored up to believe they even closely resemble the girl you will meet at the door.
    Agency stills shady, tried to book 2 days and both days were "full", even when I tried really early in the morning. So they don't have girls. Or market is crazy for k-agencies.

  9. #1116
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerLove69  [View Original Post]
    First time dealing with LT. Got verified and booked appt. Then on day of no info given when promised and when I texted I got "sorry I didn't tell you. That girl is off today. " There were 2 girls I wanted to see. Both were off. Then books me with a girl I didn't ask for. The new girl with no reviews or anything. Says get there in 30 min. I am
    more than 30 min drive away. I declined. It's one step shy of actual bait and switch. Is this normal MO for this booker? Pretty lousy as I have to arrange things to get out of the house without suspicion.
    Ya, this is why I don't do LT anymore. Guy double books and bait and switches all the time. Real shame as most of the girls are pretty solid.

  10. #1115
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerLove69  [View Original Post]
    First time dealing with LT. Got verified and booked appt. Then on day of no info given when promised and when I texted I got "sorry I didn't tell you. That girl is off today. " There were 2 girls I wanted to see. Both were off. Then books me with a girl I didn't ask for. The new girl with no reviews or anything. Says get there in 30 min. I am more than 30 min drive away. I declined. It's one step shy of actual bait and switch. Is this normal MO for this booker? Pretty lousy as I have to arrange things to get out of the house without suspicion.
    Yes pretty common with this agency and agent.

  11. #1114
    Quote Originally Posted by Etl003  [View Original Post]
    Don't you have Korean palace?
    http://koreanpalace.biz/models.html

    And multiple Korean massage parlor in mount prospect and roselle (forums check them)

    Chiraq got Khoes fosho.

  12. #1113
    Quote Originally Posted by Etl003  [View Original Post]
    Don't you have Korean palace?
    KP is hard to get verified and they don't always take new clients. If they have service as good as I had here I will claw my way in.

  13. #1112
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyDoctor  [View Original Post]
    I have just made an appointment, I recognize his name. Tim was my favorite booker.
    So, how was the appt?

    Tim uses fake pics also if its the same Booker Tim in LA?

  14. #1111

    Korean palace

    Quote Originally Posted by Bateman97  [View Original Post]
    Visiting Vegas this week. Saw Sunmi at LTLV. Picks are close to real. Taller side. Hot body. B+ real tits. Started with BBBJCIM which was off the charts. I choose to wrap up for FS. She rode me like a champ. Very sexy very into it. Would absolutely repeat. Great agency. Wish we had this in Chicago. Might need to get one for the road!
    Don't you have Korean palace?

  15. #1110

    LT booker

    First time dealing with LT. Got verified and booked appt. Then on day of no info given when promised and when I texted I got "sorry I didn't tell you. That girl is off today. " There were 2 girls I wanted to see. Both were off. Then books me with a girl I didn't ask for. The new girl with no reviews or anything. Says get there in 30 min. I am
    more than 30 min drive away. I declined. It's one step shy of actual bait and switch. Is this normal MO for this booker? Pretty lousy as I have to arrange things to get out of the house without suspicion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape