Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,766 to 15,780 of 37344
-
07-23-21 22:09 #21579Senior Member

Posts: 1069Now ask yourself
Would a broad that hot, offer up a qv for. 8? Then ask yourself you think you can get anal, 2 girls for the low with something that hot? Lastly, rtff (read the forum first) you may have to go back a page or 2 but she has been discussed recently. As well as last year. Plenty of times. Long story short. To get in them draws you need like 3 bills. Big bills. And she does not travel to Richmond.
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 21:50 #21578Senior Member

Posts: 147Italian Barbie
Anyone had dreams with this beautiful girl before? How was it?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/882831877154
Trying to see if I should check her out.
-
07-23-21 17:41 #21577Regular Member

Posts: 21Tiny
Would highly recommend Tiny in Petersburg. She is possibly the most attractive I've seen in a minute now, she has everything. Super passionate, friendly and no rush and the location is decent too.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/148195599635
-
07-23-21 17:38 #21576Senior Member

Posts: 694Tiffany / Foxy
Not this time. Haven't heard word 1 since she checked in to Riverside.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 15:58 #21575Senior Member

Posts: 72I went to high school with her. She looked better then before the monkey got her. My cousin had a few dreams with her. She did the old cash and dash on him once. But overall he enjoyed himself. YMMV. I wanted to take a dip in the pool with her so to speak, but I would not do it now if she laid me.
Originally Posted by KyleCal
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 15:44 #21574Senior Member

Posts: 417Treasure
She is a very pretty woman. I was shocked to see the difference in the woman above the waist and the woman below the waist. Her baby damage was epic! Her hips and ass had no muscle tone all and, in fact, felt like a down jacket. I know no other way of putting it. She's the woman you'd pick up at a bar and fuck her at a local motel. You'd be gone in the morning and lying to your buds the rest of your life.
Originally Posted by KyleCal
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 14:59 #21573Regular Member

Posts: 19Did she give you a gummie?
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 14:07 #21572Senior Member

Posts: 353Jodi
I saw Jodi last week, that was the first time seeing her in a while. She was staying out in Sandston for as long as I could remember. She was literally just down the street from Kryss. She looked really good, room was clean, no smoke smell and body was very good for someone her age. I will see her again.
Originally Posted by JoseQuervos
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 11:54 #21571Senior Member

Posts: 1069Same here.
Good start to the weekend with a nice slow gum job. She was impressed by the package but took it well. Enjoyed my qv.
Originally Posted by JoseQuervos
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 11:42 #21570Senior Member

Posts: 390OldSalt.
He always seemed to have a direct line to her.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 11:11 #21569Senior Member

Posts: 49Vacation
Riverside vacay.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 10:52 #21568Senior Member

Posts: 484Tiffany. Aka Foxey
Does anyone know if she's still around? Skinny redhead with an open mind and a great attitude if you could connect.
-
07-23-21 06:02 #21567Senior Member

Posts: 192Long time ago
This girl used to go by Treasure. She has been around a long time. I had several dreams about her each time telling myself I wouldn't repeat. She does look good though.
Originally Posted by KyleCal
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 03:02 #21566Senior Member

Posts: 114Sticking around
I keep seeing this one post. I don't have any actual intel, I just have a nagging feeling that retirement is overdue. Can anyone confirm?
https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...l/880492208849
-
07-22-21 19:09 #21565Senior Member

Posts: 135Negative
He posted later that the test came back negative.
Originally Posted by StinkyRozay11
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






