Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,766 to 15,780 of 37338
-
07-23-21 14:59 #21573Regular Member

Posts: 19Did she give you a gummie?
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 14:07 #21572Senior Member

Posts: 353Jodi
I saw Jodi last week, that was the first time seeing her in a while. She was staying out in Sandston for as long as I could remember. She was literally just down the street from Kryss. She looked really good, room was clean, no smoke smell and body was very good for someone her age. I will see her again.
Originally Posted by JoseQuervos
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 11:54 #21571Senior Member

Posts: 1069Same here.
Good start to the weekend with a nice slow gum job. She was impressed by the package but took it well. Enjoyed my qv.
Originally Posted by JoseQuervos
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 11:42 #21570Senior Member

Posts: 390OldSalt.
He always seemed to have a direct line to her.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 11:11 #21569Senior Member

Posts: 49Vacation
Riverside vacay.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 10:52 #21568Senior Member

Posts: 484Tiffany. Aka Foxey
Does anyone know if she's still around? Skinny redhead with an open mind and a great attitude if you could connect.
-
07-23-21 06:02 #21567Senior Member

Posts: 192Long time ago
This girl used to go by Treasure. She has been around a long time. I had several dreams about her each time telling myself I wouldn't repeat. She does look good though.
Originally Posted by KyleCal
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 03:02 #21566Senior Member

Posts: 114Sticking around
I keep seeing this one post. I don't have any actual intel, I just have a nagging feeling that retirement is overdue. Can anyone confirm?
https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...l/880492208849
-
07-22-21 19:09 #21565Senior Member

Posts: 135Negative
He posted later that the test came back negative.
Originally Posted by StinkyRozay11
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 18:01 #21564Senior Member

Posts: 77Jodi
Big thank you to Hope1945 for the hookup. Saw Jodi on north side of town. Boy was she fun. Big nice boobs. She gave a gum job from hell then flipped over for some more fun. Very vocal and very into it. Had a lot of fun. Will be back. $ damage well worth it.
-
07-22-21 16:56 #21563Senior Member

Posts: 48Get tested
I could've sworn somebody posted this week about having an std after seeing her. Stay safe fellas.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 16:05 #21562Senior Member

Posts: 107Lol
She is too far for me or I would be all over that. She is funny though " I'm 22 and open minded butt is an exit " LOL.
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 14:15 #21561Asshole

Posts: 567A link would certainly help those so inclined to help you.
Originally Posted by Cowboy1964
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 13:37 #21560Senior Member

Posts: 93A1 sexy and ready to mingle 40 yr old ebony
I tried to do a search and I am sure there are reports on here but I couldn't find them. She advertises on ealligator. Any help appreciated.
-
07-22-21 13:20 #21559Senior Member

Posts: 36I guess of she only has some core people she is seeing. I have texted her with no response on the.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
Xxx 2144 number. She really was a cool girl with the all-around package.










Reply With Quote





