Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,781 to 15,795 of 37344
-
07-22-21 18:01 #21564Senior Member

Posts: 77Jodi
Big thank you to Hope1945 for the hookup. Saw Jodi on north side of town. Boy was she fun. Big nice boobs. She gave a gum job from hell then flipped over for some more fun. Very vocal and very into it. Had a lot of fun. Will be back. $ damage well worth it.
-
07-22-21 16:56 #21563Senior Member

Posts: 48Get tested
I could've sworn somebody posted this week about having an std after seeing her. Stay safe fellas.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 16:05 #21562Senior Member

Posts: 107Lol
She is too far for me or I would be all over that. She is funny though " I'm 22 and open minded butt is an exit " LOL.
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 14:15 #21561Asshole

Posts: 567A link would certainly help those so inclined to help you.
Originally Posted by Cowboy1964
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 13:37 #21560Senior Member

Posts: 93A1 sexy and ready to mingle 40 yr old ebony
I tried to do a search and I am sure there are reports on here but I couldn't find them. She advertises on ealligator. Any help appreciated.
-
07-22-21 13:20 #21559Senior Member

Posts: 36I guess of she only has some core people she is seeing. I have texted her with no response on the.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
Xxx 2144 number. She really was a cool girl with the all-around package.
-
07-22-21 13:14 #21558Asshole

Posts: 567Thought you were done with Roanoke LOL.
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 11:33 #21557Senior Member

Posts: 146Question and DT BBJCIT review
What's the story on her? I remember seeing her ads and thinking she looked a little crazy but I couldn't figure out if it was the good kind or the bad. Any special talents?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/313479464685
On to the review, this one perhaps tops Winter. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/952146782796 Really has no throat limits, I came balls deep in there and it was so good I had a 3 x multi, probably could've came more but she had to breathe. But, every rose has its thorn and she's indredibly difficult to tie down. If you get a hold of her though, sky's the limit. She is out in Roanoke, but given the lack of DT talent in Richmond, may be worth it for some.
-
07-21-21 22:55 #21556Senior Member

Posts: 52Nicole
She's in the henrico vacation suite and just got out a few weeks ago. She likes their amenities I guess. She'll be away for a while.
Originally Posted by Tekken95
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 21:02 #21555Senior Member

Posts: 581Maybe this one?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...f/525213627433
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]
Maybe this is who he's talking about.
-
07-21-21 15:43 #21554Senior Member

Posts: 93Natalie aka Neveah
Don't waste your money. Met a motel in Chester she is all bones like having sex with a skeleton. Will not repeat.
-
07-21-21 13:40 #21553Senior Member

Posts: 417Pics?
What pics are you referring to? Link?
Originally Posted by JoseQuervos
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 12:38 #21552Senior Member

Posts: 146Real ad. Real girl.
Here's the real girls ad on listcrawler.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rdale/64698007
-
07-21-21 11:54 #21551Senior Member

Posts: 637Who is This One?
Originally Posted by JoseQuervos
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 10:42 #21550Senior Member

Posts: 77Sexy dirty blonde MILF
Hey fellas. We t and saw this one at hotel on midlo. Pics are pretty accurate. She's got a little wear and tear from the years but was not too bad. Started with a good, deep mouth massage. Then, flipped her over for some dog style. Big ol ass on this one. Took it well for a minute but then decided to finish the way I started, down the throat. Took it all without spilling a drop. All in all, pretty good experience. Would repeat. . 8 for the date.











Reply With Quote





