Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 695 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 745 795 1195 1695 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    To each his own

    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    Is it worth the meth heads, strung out, smelly, shitty attitude, ugly ass women to use LC? I Get money is an issue but I would rather spend 400 or 500 + and see fewer women for a beauty with a great attitude and she is clean and smells good. Seems like I am a minority. Have we thought about a thread for providers $400+ ? What do you think?
    This homie be flexin. Flashin that cash money around for the honeys.

    Nah, I'm joking LOL. There's a lot of gems on LC. I'd never go at it alone though. There's a megaton of trash on places like LC and STG. The point of this forum is really getting the word out about the good providers and spreading the warnings about the bad ones. Also, a lot of us aren't in a financial position to be dropping that much on girls, especially not with any frequency. After all, a man's got needs right? So for a lot of us, it makes more sense to drop $800 a month to see a reputable (I. E. Positively reported on here) LC girl 4 times in that month than to see a higher end girl 1 or 2 times for the same total monthly expenditure.

    That said, I mostly stick to the reputable LC girls. But the times I had a good month and saw the reasonably higher end girls (like in the $400 range, not those crazy 4 figure GPS Empreses), I'd say it was definitely worth the markup. I'm sure if I was in a financial position to comfortably see the $400-500 girls regularly, I'd definitely prefer it.

    We have the agency girls thread for what you're suggesting though. And I don't think we have any mongers here (at least not in any significant numbers) that go for the thousand dollar GPS princesses eith any regularity to have a thread dedicated to them. IMO, if somebody wants to drop that kind of cheddar then they'd get way more value from arrangements (e. G. Seeking.com) or by getting a college girl sugar baby on their arm).

  2. #16517
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Don't think there's much of a market for it on this board. I've reviewed expensive girls 3-4 times here and the only replies I've ever gotten were along the lines of "why would pay that kind of money for pussy?

    I don't only like the expensive girls. But there is a time and a place for it.
    Same here, I prefer agency girls or verified indies because I know they're legit. Whereas Reviews from ladies on LC will vary and you usually get why you pay for.

    I have no problem paying more if I know I'm getting a good, clean and safe session.

    To each his own, at the end of the day we're all on the same side.

  3. #16516
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    Is it worth the meth heads, strung out, smelly, shitty attitude, ugly ass women to use LC? I Get money is an issue but I would rather spend 400 or 500 + and see fewer women for a beauty with a great attitude and she is clean and smells good. Seems like I am a minority. Have we thought about a thread for providers $400+ ? What do you think?
    Don't think there's much of a market for it on this board. I've reviewed expensive girls 3-4 times here and the only replies I've ever gotten were along the lines of "why would pay that kind of money for pussy?

    I don't only like the expensive girls. But there is a time and a place for it.

  4. #16515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Tatiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamvimp  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/64815266

    I was driving in the area and opened up LC to see what was going on in the motels on Lincoln. Have seen her ad a number of times but always stayed clear due to the crazy factor. This time I was needing it in a bad way, so took the plunge. Texted her and she responded immediately. When she opened the door I walked in to chaos. She was wasted out of her mind and couldn't speak. Also looked like she had just been through a three night gang bang. She grabbed my cock and I looked at her and thought "no fucking way". I've hit lows but not going this low. Told her I left my money in the car and left. Avoid at all costs.
    You should have checked the board. She's been reviewed a few times, including by me. She takes reasonable selfies but she's in absolutely terrible condition. She is totally submissive and has the most open menu I've ever seen but everything about her was so misshapen that I couldn't get into it.

  5. #16514

    LC and such sites

    Is it worth the meth heads, strung out, smelly, shitty attitude, ugly ass women to use LC? I Get money is an issue but I would rather spend 400 or 500 + and see fewer women for a beauty with a great attitude and she is clean and smells good. Seems like I am a minority. Have we thought about a thread for providers $400+ ? What do you think?

  6. #16513

    Scary

    Looks scary to me. Good to stay away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamvimp  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/64815266

    I was driving in the area and opened up LC to see what was going on in the motels on Lincoln. Have seen her ad a number of times but always stayed clear due to the crazy factor. This time I was needing it in a bad way, so took the plunge. Texted her and she responded immediately. When she opened the door I walked in to chaos. She was wasted out of her mind and couldn't speak. Also looked like she had just been through a three night gang bang. She grabbed my cock and I looked at her and thought "no fucking way". I've hit lows but not going this low. Told her I left my money in the car and left. Avoid at all costs.

  7. #16512

    There's been a handful of reports about her scamming

    Quote Originally Posted by DevMonkey  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...l/377323378281

    VoiP number: 708 5781996.

    Guys, please avoid this person. She started messaging me yesterday to get me to help with a hotel room. She again wanted me to come see her during my lunch. She claims that she is not seeing new clients when I asked why her Tryst page was taken down, yet she is now posting on STG. She also said that for awhile, she was not getting texts and that her VoiP account was hacked and it was someone else I was texting. She said the money I sent was to someone else and not her. Yet, the thing is, I never sent money. I met with her in person and she confirmed that part. She just ghost me all the time when it came to the agreed time to meet and spend together after I got off work.

    Please please avoid her. She is just trying to get people to pay for her hotel room and then not see anyone except the guy she is with, if she is with someone. I caught her in a lie when I asked about it and she has no way to come up with an excuse and just say "OK" now.
    Seen her ad on tryst a while back but its not there anymore. Think it was removed because people reported her to Tryst. Now she's not getting calls she's scamming on Stg. Should report her there too.

  8. #16511
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    She looks amazing, a bit pricey. But I hope it's real. TOFTT and let us know.
    She's real and amazing, but like all MCE girls she has GPS.

  9. #16510

    Tatiana

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/64815266

    I was driving in the area and opened up LC to see what was going on in the motels on Lincoln. Have seen her ad a number of times but always stayed clear due to the crazy factor. This time I was needing it in a bad way, so took the plunge. Texted her and she responded immediately. When she opened the door I walked in to chaos. She was wasted out of her mind and couldn't speak. Also looked like she had just been through a three night gang bang. She grabbed my cock and I looked at her and thought "no fucking way". I've hit lows but not going this low. Told her I left my money in the car and left. Avoid at all costs.

  10. #16509

    SageRose

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/64816319

    Nice time with her. Cold early but after a few icebreakers, overall she was fun. All covered. Tight bod and pus and sweet little ass. Safe Uptown location. Don't go for the up sell on Daty. Just ask nicely.

  11. #16508
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    It's funny because Bambi was just mentioned in the "Whatever Happened To" section recently. So the other day I received a text from a girl that says she's friends with Bambi. She said Bambi told her about the GB we did and that's she's interested in doing the same. I asked her for a description; she says she's 20,5'1' and petite. I am including the pics she sent. We have agreed to meet 1 on 1 first before trying to set anything up. We are supposed to meet later tonight.

    By the way she did mention that she's very open minded. When I asked her about the GB she told me she's down for as many guys that want to participate. She says she's a freak.

    I'll report back to the board if things work out.
    Did you end up meeting her or did she flake? A possibility?

  12. #16507
    Quote Originally Posted by NWIguy1978  [View Original Post]
    https://independent.com.listcrawler....icago/64825381

    I'm considering a visit tonight but I'm a bit confused by her donation structure. On her ad she has 80/110/190 listed but then 170 hhr /250 hr listed. Are these for different services (non GFE vs GFE) or is this to show what a typical donation is compared to today's donation. I don't like to discuss donation with a provider when they have listed it in their ad. Not asking for a review just want to know what to expect.

    Any insight would be appreciated.
    Seen her once and she was decent but can't find or remember what I paid. From the look of the ad my guess is she tried to list a special on top of a copied / pasted existing ad but who knows with these women. Just tell her you saw the lower prices and didn't read any further.

  13. #16506

    Re: Jayelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Ch1009  [View Original Post]
    Seems very nice via text, anyone care to share?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jayelle#photos.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    She looks amazing, a bit pricey. But I hope it's real. TOFTT and let us know.
    Jayelle used to be Vanessa at MCE and has a few positive reviews both here and on TER.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...106&viewfull=1#post5436106.

  14. #16505

    Just a guess

    Quote Originally Posted by NWIguy1978  [View Original Post]
    https://independent.com.listcrawler....icago/64825381

    I'm considering a visit tonight but I'm a bit confused by her donation structure. On her ad she has 80/110/190 listed but then 170 hhr /250 hr listed. Are these for different services (non GFE vs GFE) or is this to show what a typical donation is compared to today's donation. I don't like to discuss donation with a provider when they have listed it in their ad. Not asking for a review just want to know what to expect.

    Any insight would be appreciated.
    I think the first prices are probably for massage and the second ones are for FS.

    The other site has her listed at 250.

  15. #16504

    Jayelle

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    She looks amazing, a bit pricey. But I hope it's real. TOFTT and let us know.
    She used to go by Janelle and was Vanessa at MCE. Way over-priced.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape