Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 26914
-
07-23-21 13:06 #16504Senior Member

Posts: 96Jayelle
She used to go by Janelle and was Vanessa at MCE. Way over-priced.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 12:51 #16503Senior Member

Posts: 318She looks amazing, a bit pricey. But I hope it's real. TOFTT and let us know.
Originally Posted by Ch1009
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 11:27 #16502Senior Member

Posts: 116Natasha
https://independent.com.listcrawler....icago/64825381
I'm considering a visit tonight but I'm a bit confused by her donation structure. On her ad she has 80/110/190 listed but then 170 hhr /250 hr listed. Are these for different services (non GFE vs GFE) or is this to show what a typical donation is compared to today's donation. I don't like to discuss donation with a provider when they have listed it in their ad. Not asking for a review just want to know what to expect.
Any insight would be appreciated.
-
07-23-21 11:24 #16501Senior Member

Posts: 60Avoid Katrina
https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...l/377323378281
VoiP number: 708 5781996.
Guys, please avoid this person. She started messaging me yesterday to get me to help with a hotel room. She again wanted me to come see her during my lunch. She claims that she is not seeing new clients when I asked why her Tryst page was taken down, yet she is now posting on STG. She also said that for awhile, she was not getting texts and that her VoiP account was hacked and it was someone else I was texting. She said the money I sent was to someone else and not her. Yet, the thing is, I never sent money. I met with her in person and she confirmed that part. She just ghost me all the time when it came to the agreed time to meet and spend together after I got off work.
Please please avoid her. She is just trying to get people to pay for her hotel room and then not see anyone except the guy she is with, if she is with someone. I caught her in a lie when I asked about it and she has no way to come up with an excuse and just say "OK" now.
-
07-23-21 10:18 #16500Senior Member

Posts: 158She looks great Money T!! See if she is open. For one on ones.
Originally Posted by MoneyT
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 01:13 #16499Senior Member

Posts: 88Any reports on Jayelle yet?
Seems very nice via text, anyone care to share?
https://tryst.link/escort/jayelle#photos.
-
07-23-21 00:14 #16498Senior Member

Posts: 128Rates
Anyone know CeCe's rates? She's far from me but I'd make.
The drive she's cute.
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 19:19 #16497Senior Member

Posts: 216Cece
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/62692813
Originally Posted by JohnN
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 18:49 #16496Senior Member

Posts: 257I'll look into both of them.
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
I usually use agencies but I'm not really seeing any specific lady that I feel like I NEED to see.
-
07-22-21 18:34 #16495Senior Member

Posts: 553I know what a wigger is. It's a white Nigger. He could of said she was Blite or Whack, but he chose wigger. The issue is that some, including Urban Dictionary, equate being Black with Nigger. Even their examples are stereotypes of Black subculture
Originally Posted by Fdottt
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 18:04 #16494Senior Member

Posts: 541Found her ad on LC
But there was no number. Are we supposed to just look for her?
Originally Posted by JohnN
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 17:49 #16493Senior Member

Posts: 1675The over 40 suburban guy with the fat beach wife at home is the gold standard of clients.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 17:40 #16492Senior Member

Posts: 663Providers in the city
Am I wrong or is providing basically a misdemeanor in the City of Chicago at this point? Why don't more providers offer incall in the city these days? They always seem to be out where Cook County's finest love to bust, Elk Grove or Schaumburg or Hoffman Estates.
-
07-22-21 17:29 #16491Senior Member

Posts: 148Do you have a link or number for Cece? Couldn't find anything on STG and google only has adds for a FS provider dating back a few years ago. Or can you PM me her number? Thanks hoss.
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 14:35 #16490Senior Member

Posts: 532The woman he saw was a white chick who I guess acted black to him hence him referring to her as a wigger.
Originally Posted by LeeOskar
[View Original Post]
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wiggers












Reply With Quote





