Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 836 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 336 736 786 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 886 936 1336 1836 ... LastLast
Results 12,526 to 12,540 of 27788
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15263
    Quote Originally Posted by CalvinBerkley  [View Original Post]
    Any tips on getting CassandraDivine to engage in the topic of this thread?
    It happened a very long time ago. The protection we had broke.

  2. #15262
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuminazzswallo  [View Original Post]
    Shoot me your handle and if you are able to participate.

    250.

    Kik: llikove.
    Ahhh. Bareback gangbangs.

    Nothing like fucking a pussy that has already been creamed 6 or 7 times.

  3. #15261
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    There is one on that list I saw several years ago by accident, I was supposed to meet a girl I was hooking up with at a hotel next to the airport, I was waiting outside my car when she called and had to go get her kid because her husband called and said he wouldn't, then this girl who I didn't know walked by coming from the store and asked what was up, said I was supposed to meet someone and she said I should go with her the way she was dressed couldn't say no so we started walking then she ask if I can help pay for her room for tomorrow, anyway no condom talked about and then she said I could find her on TNA and she gave me her username, didn't see her again though, but saw many others from TNA!!
    Great time had by all. Why didn't you repeat?

  4. #15260
    Quote Originally Posted by WhitePrivilege  [View Original Post]
    I have been doing this for 15 years.

    BBFS is always YMMV. I have a lot of money so that helps.

    I like getting women to do things they normally wouldn't do for money.

    Short rent $? Bareback me, need steady income? Bareback me.

    Of course I will kick them to the curb when I was done.

    I posted this tdl. I barebacked all of them.

    I will ad names. Some have retired.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/memberlist....&userid=533923
    There is one on that list I saw several years ago by accident, I was supposed to meet a girl I was hooking up with at a hotel next to the airport, I was waiting outside my car when she called and had to go get her kid because her husband called and said he wouldn't, then this girl who I didn't know walked by coming from the store and asked what was up, said I was supposed to meet someone and she said I should go with her the way she was dressed couldn't say no so we started walking then she ask if I can help pay for her room for tomorrow, anyway no condom talked about and then she said I could find her on TNA and she gave me her username, didn't see her again though, but saw many others from TNA!!

  5. #15259
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that bro. RIP.
    I feel bad for her kids no mom and from what I hear no dad.

  6. #15258

    Openly Advertising

    Came across this lady and clicked on her link. BB is actually in her services she listed. Have fund boys.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Blackstilettos

  7. #15257
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Twas I, and some go back to 2006 and CLRB, and have adjusted their "menu" to alter history, so take into consideration some of those ladies are in their 40's now, where back in their 20's they were more "open minded" .

    Others get off on creampies regardless of what they post on that board. It's a not so secret secret. Like Lance Armstrong and cycling, all it takes is one jealous, jaded, or shitty person to ruin a good thing for everyone else.
    Most women over 40 always go raw even when they're not providers. At least in my experience. The older they are the more likely they do it. Divorcees makes the odds better.

  8. #15256
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to see this list of possible.
    Just click on the link. It is still working. BTW besides a few names. Most of the mentions are people that have already been discussed here before. Great list though.

  9. #15255
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    I have a question. Is Rubie a post op?

    She has some serious man features.
    I think yes.

  10. #15254
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    I know a guy who Bb'd Claire.
    Well fuck me, might have to see if I can seed that amazon.

  11. #15253
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepejajr89  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about her. Kylee Everett, lynwood area
    I creampied her in a Treehouse. Twice.

  12. #15252

    newbies

    None of you are even trying. The search function: exists.

    Use it.

    Most of your intel asks are well known on this board or obvious deposit scams too, google image search or search the listed phone number.

    If there isn't ads dating back more than a week or two on sumosearch & they want a cash app deposit, its a scammer spoofing a local number 90% of the time.

  13. #15251
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to see this list of possible.
    Click on the link.

  14. #15250
    [[Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #15249
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    RTFF, she's been discussed to death.
    Morgan!? Can you say that again?! What's happening with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape