Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 838 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 338 738 788 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 888 938 1338 1838 ... LastLast
Results 12,556 to 12,570 of 27795
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15240
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Can't confirm as many as the guy that said he confirms 51, but I have done many on the list and did get confirmation from several others through texts but never saw them. Probably the most accurate BBFS list that been posted IMO.
    Twas I, and some go back to 2006 and CLRB, and have adjusted their "menu" to alter history, so take into consideration some of those ladies are in their 40's now, where back in their 20's they were more "open minded" .

    Others get off on creampies regardless of what they post on that board. It's a not so secret secret. Like Lance Armstrong and cycling, all it takes is one jealous, jaded, or shitty person to ruin a good thing for everyone else.

  2. #15239

    Anyone Ever seen her?


  3. #15238
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    I see our favorite lush is flipping out again. Remember when her old pimp cut her loose in S. D?

    She is a train wreck.
    I have a question. Is Rubie a post op?

    She has some serious man features.

  4. #15237
    Quote Originally Posted by TonkaFuck  [View Original Post]
    I only saw one post so there weren't many actual reviews. The tdl is still active, looking at the list there are some easy targets of well known BB providers. But a couple I call bs on.
    Who do you call bs on?

  5. #15236
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Can't confirm as many as the guy that said he confirms 51, but I have done many on the list and did get confirmation from several others through texts but never saw them. Probably the most accurate BBFS list that been posted IMO.
    I agree. Very accurate.

  6. #15235
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    I was surprised to see Bootyful Brittney on your list. I might have to try again and this time add a few more $$s.
    That wasn't my list.

  7. #15234

    Great List

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Nice shootin Ace!
    I was surprised to see Bootyful Brittney on your list. I might have to try again and this time add a few more $$s.

  8. #15233
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by WhitePrivilege  [View Original Post]
    I am not the only one that has barebacked Claire.

    She is human and has sexual desires.

    She will squirt as well.
    I can confirm this. I even have a video that I will not share.

  9. #15232

    List

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Dis anyone catch how many reviews he wrote? I saw two.
    I only saw one post so there weren't many actual reviews. The tdl is still active, looking at the list there are some easy targets of well known BB providers. But a couple I call bs on.

  10. #15231

    List seems legit

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Nice shootin Ace!
    Can't confirm as many as the guy that said he confirms 51, but I have done many on the list and did get confirmation from several others through texts but never saw them. Probably the most accurate BBFS list that been posted IMO.

  11. #15230
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    He got banned. All posts deleted.
    Dis anyone catch how many reviews he wrote? I saw two.

  12. #15229

    Wp

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Some asshole wrote a BBFS alert on that other site on WhitePrivilege.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....warning-ladies
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    I see our favorite lush is flipping out again. Remember when her old pimp cut her loose in S. D?

    She is a train wreck.
    Yeah terrible. But expected with the number of SPs who are reading this board. And WP using the same user I'd here and on TNA. It was a dead giveaway. Regardless we need to find out who that "alf1268" is. Such a chump and white knight. Went running to the board. Almost seems like he was tripping all over himself to post that ASAP to curry as much favor as he can from this incident. Idiot. I think that thread is no where near over. It is going to go on for 6-7 pages with all the pussy cartel jumping in. To crucify every man that speaks up on that thread.

  13. #15228

    List

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    He got banned. All posts deleted.
    I took photos if anyone needs it. I figured that list would be gone quick. I will see if I can transpose it to here.

  14. #15227
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Some asshole wrote a BBFS alert on that other site on WhitePrivilege.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....warning-ladies
    He got banned. All posts deleted.

  15. #15226
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    I see our favorite lush is flipping out again. Remember when her old pimp cut her loose in S. D?

    She is a train wreck.
    For someone that has totally fucked her life up, she sure seems to think she is smart.

    How long until she just jumps off of a bridge or overdoses? Maybe liver failure?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape