Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20212

    Gigi or Gio

    What's wrong with her body? This is the one that some people think she is asian.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FF06049D-99A5-49BC-A3C8-6579A52A4BCB.jpeg‎  

  2. #20211

    Cassandra

    Walking Nowatney this morning.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 441CF748-81C9-4657-B64E-D1A8B3EE40DC.jpeg‎   081F2576-48EA-4A12-AB09-25649B72DDC5.jpeg‎  

  3. #20210
    Quote Originally Posted by LA1215  [View Original Post]
    Stephanie, who sometimes used the name Vegas, looks like these photos.

    There are at least two Stephanies working.

    Is THIS Stephanie the one who passed away?

    LA1215
    I saw Vegas (in the pic) Tuesday night getting into Frontier Park.

  4. #20209

    Re: StephanieD

    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    I believe, at least from previous posts, they are referring to Skinny Stephanie. FWIW. I just scooped Stephanie V. about 2 weeks ago the first week of July.
    Sometimes I am not so quick. I just got it that when you wrote Stephanie V you were referring to her nickname Vegas. Her last name begins in "D" as many here know.
    Excuse my denseness in the PM to you earlier.

    LA1215

  5. #20208

    Re: StephanieD

    Quote Originally Posted by PooseMnstr  [View Original Post]
    LA not that Stephanie, if so I was just with a ghost.
    Yes, you were with Stephanie D, then, and she is not a ghost.

    BTW, if you ask to take photos, you will discover she likes posing and is much better than most at it.

    I am glad she is still around.

    LA1215

  6. #20207
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    Marella or something like that. This was years ago south of Sligh.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...9&d=1370993383

    I thought she retired.
    Not the one.

    More Hispanic, curly hair. Had a ton of makeup on. At first, looked like either one here called Flor (resita) or another HSW called Laura. Can't be certain with the makeup. Probably Laura one though. Hair type matches.

  7. #20206
    Quote Originally Posted by LA1215  [View Original Post]
    Do the attached photos match the Stephanie who passed away?

    LA1215
    I saw this Stephanie on Monday around the dollar store. She's not dead.

  8. #20205

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by LA1215  [View Original Post]
    Do the attached photos match the Stephanie who passed away?

    LA1215
    LA not that Stephanie, if so I was just with a ghost.

  9. #20204
    I believe, at least from previous posts, they are referring to Skinny Stephanie. FWIW. I just scooped Stephanie V. about 2 weeks ago the first week of July.

    Quote Originally Posted by LA1215  [View Original Post]
    Do the attached photos match the Stephanie who passed away?

    LA1215

  10. #20203

    Re: WHICH Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampalegend  [View Original Post]
    Stephanie died on 11th and Linebaugh.

    I was there.
    Do the attached photos match the Stephanie who passed away?

    LA1215
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails StephanieD.jpg‎   Vegas2smcrop.jpg‎  

  11. #20202

    W h o?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampalegend  [View Original Post]
    Stephanie died on 11th and Linebaugh.

    I was there.
    Stephanie, who sometimes used the name Vegas, looks like these photos.

    There are at least two Stephanies working.

    Is THIS Stephanie the one who passed away?

    LA1215
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails StephanieD.jpg‎   Vegas2smcrop.jpg‎  

  12. #20201
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampalegend  [View Original Post]
    Stephanie died on 11th and Linebaugh.

    I was there.
    Stephanie / Vegas?

  13. #20200

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    Skinny Stephanie? Who is that? Please PM if it's not an open forum type of answer.

    Thanks!
    Stephanie died on 11th and Linebaugh.

    I was there.

  14. #20199

    Dates

    Quote Originally Posted by PokHerGood  [View Original Post]
    Friday afternoon Saul Sharee at the Walmart in Land O Lakes. I read before that she has a playhouse in Land O Lakes and does dates there. Does anybody have any more information about that.
    Sharee does dates out there never knock on the door text her and she will come out to you but only late at night.

  15. #20198
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Saw a girl who called herself Morena out just north of Busch.

    A few others were around walking.

    Is the one red / blondish hair with all the pick marks Star? She was spaced out this morning. Thought I was a cop so ignored me and told me to leave. Afternoon saw her walking and appeared more into it. She is rough looking.
    Marella or something like that. This was years ago south of Sligh.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...9&d=1370993383

    I thought she retired.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape