Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20197

    The old Frontier

    There is a travel park (cough) located just south of Fletcher on the west side of Nebraska.

    This trailer park, as I call them, has dirt roads and speed bumps and must be traversed slowly by most any vehicle.

    After having had the unfortunate need to drive around the place a number of times on a number of different days, I can relate a small bit of information that may benefit all mongers.

    A number of workers who reside within the park and venture out to walk (usually southward) Nebraska daily to catch the rush hour of potential johns. Each day prior to the 5:00 pm start of rush hour (say 4:20 onward), a slow trickle of low-grade workers amble out of the EXIT (southern entrance, the one gated after 7 pm) gate making themselves available for scooping. No need to limit this to weekdays. It applies on weekends as well.

    Between the old Frontier and the Dollar Store a few blocks south can be a slow, thin parade of available and willing women from which to choose. Expect average or below, but normal same old (non-GPS) rates.

    I do NOT suggest entering the trailed park. The workers typically do not want to get scooped so close to home.

    LA1215

  2. #20196
    Saw a girl who called herself Morena out just north of Busch.

    A few others were around walking.

    Is the one red / blondish hair with all the pick marks Star? She was spaced out this morning. Thought I was a cop so ignored me and told me to leave. Afternoon saw her walking and appeared more into it. She is rough looking.

  3. #20195

    Sharee

    Friday afternoon Saul Sharee at the Walmart in Land O Lakes. I read before that she has a playhouse in Land O Lakes and does dates there. Does anybody have any more information about that.

  4. #20194
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAlllGood  [View Original Post]
    Rhonda early this am Look very pregnant is there anybody he's going to take credit for that? LOL.
    She gives fresh meaning to the word "mixology. ".

    Her ovum saw so much diversity that the DNA looks more like scrambled eggs than a lattice.

    She is not really pregnant, she simply has not drained after a very busy weekend.

  5. #20193

    Melissa

    In Tampa early, 6 am, this morning and not one soul even in front of the Manchester. That's bad. Drove down Nebraska towards Hillsborough and still nothing. At the Marathon, spotted a WSW, thick, dark hair, brown or red, juicy ass, wearing spandex. Looked like "C" cups.

    Stopped, she got in the car and we drove to the motel next door to the Marathon where she said she had a room. Convinced her to do anal for a Grant. Says she really hates it. Told me to wait in the car while she cleared her female roommate out, right!! I asked her name as she was closing my door and she replied, "Melissa". Immediately bells and whistles started going off in my head and I recalled some not too favorable posts about a Melissa and this one fit the profile.

    Drove off while she was in the room. I think we both may have dodged a bullet for if there was going to be some shit, I wasn't going to be the last person shat on.

    Be safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC Hunter.

  6. #20192

    Rhonda

    Rhonda early this am Look very pregnant is there anybody he's going to take credit for that? LOL.

  7. #20191
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    Just reading through some old posts and came across some old chatter and pics about Lo. It's been a couple of years I'd guess since I saw here and then she vanished. Anyone ever get the real info on what happened to hear. Couple of stories floated around for a while, moved away, got scooped up, got clean and got out. Damn, she was probably one of the finest SW around. Whole reason I stopped doing SWs because she flat disappeared. I miss Braxton too, wasn't as hot, but she could perform and was reliable to get ahold of. RIP. Anyway, if anyone has the 411 on Lo, it would be great to know. If she's gone UTR, that would be even better. Q.
    Lo was my regular. She has gotten cleaned up and is back in PA with family. Good for her, bad for us.

  8. #20190
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by Vonhellish  [View Original Post]
    So the question is where should I take a drive to see that the local area has to offer? Any advise on this would be very helpful.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...onger-in-Tampa

    Read the oldest post first, there are only two pages.

    When you find something don't be a jerk, take a few minutes to post a report!

  9. #20189
    Quote Originally Posted by Vonhellish  [View Original Post]
    So the question is where should I take a drive to see that the local area has to offer? Any advise on this would be very helpful.
    In a word? Nebraska Ave.

    BETTER YET, read the thread in this forum made just to answer that question: How to Streetmonger in Tampa.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...onger-in-Tampa

  10. #20188

    Suggestion For Not Just Visitore

    Quote Originally Posted by Vonhellish  [View Original Post]
    So the question is where should I take a drive to see that the local area has to offer? Any advise on this would be very helpful.
    I would suggest you purchase your favorite beverage, drive to your most comfortable location and read from front to back the posts in this SW section and note the streets given. "Google" those named streets and you'll have the answers to your questions. Please post your adventures or mis adventures.

    Be safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  11. #20187

    Visting

    So the question is where should I take a drive to see that the local area has to offer? Any advise on this would be very helpful.

  12. #20186
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her and that is my photo. I took that the day I met her!

    Yes that was her sister.
    I would have given you credit if I could have remembered where I got the picture from. It was a good one. OTH, I did get here sister right. Guess my memory is still intact.

  13. #20185
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    I knew this would draw you out. I thought you were one of the regulars she was still seeing during the pandemic, I guess not.
    No, we haven t sid anything in a good while. We only texted just checking up on each other and seeing what's new in each others worlds. She did mention this but I hadn't heard back from her. This makes sense now. Thanks for sharring.

  14. #20184

    Blonde spinner Hooters shorts

    Late report from Thurs. I hit Neb and Sligh appx 2:00 pm trying to catch Bella. I'm 99% certain I spotted her in a black sun dress with red bow thing on top of her head. Unfortunately, she was aloof to my attempts to make an introduction. Tried to make a scoop on Flora and again across the street from Haven by the other notel. Perhaps it was candy time. Next time!

    Another interesting note. Farther up Neb by Broad I spotted a blonde spinner WSW wearing orange shorts like Hooters orange. She looked really good for a SW, but not too good as in setting off a a LEO decoy red flag. I didn't investigate bc I was targeted on Bella. Sorry I didn't get a pic. Anyone else see the Hooters shorts girl or know her? Thanks!

  15. #20183
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    Skinny Stephanie? Who is that? Please PM if it's not an open forum type of answer.

    Thanks!
    Clean out your inbox.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape