Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 226 of 472 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 276 326 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 7073
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3698

    Petite redhead

    I took one for the team and couldn't wait to share. Young petite pale redhead visiting. Great tits and tight pussy with loose lips. Likes to please but no BBBJ. Hosting in Poway. You're welcome.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/15776539

  2. #3697
    So I usually stay miles away from PD but noticed this one here about a month or so ago and now she'll be back soon. Wondering if anyone saw her on the first go-around:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ego/LaGiovanna

    Any intel is appreciated. Thanks guys. Stay safe.

  3. #3696

    Near downtown / Balboa park

    Anybody ever see this one? Reviews disabled and nothing came up with search.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/160982

  4. #3695

    Misa / Elan / Donna C

    Quote Originally Posted by Emerica1228  [View Original Post]
    The fucked up part of it all is she's far from great looking either. Her rack is where it's at though. I did some more digging and apparently she's a rapper, she goes by "Donna ch3 rry" (I put the 3 to keep this out of the search engine) she glorifies being a prostitute in her raps

    .
    Man, thanks for sharing the info about her "rapping" - that shit is gold! Her hip hop videos have a lot more views on YT than I ever would haha!

  5. #3694
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable;5458922[URL
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/sandiego/64790331[/URL]

    She's been around for quite a while but I can't find any reviews, or other online presence.
    She is decent, pleasant enough and will probably offer you a shot or two of alcohol while you are there, doesn't rush and is kind of chatty. Not bad, but not great.

  6. #3693
    Quote Originally Posted by CarDater  [View Original Post]
    She's real. I had a date with her about 2 years ago. I don't remember much except that I had a good time.
    She has advertised for months, I've been tempted, appears to be fun. After searching, I found reviews all indicating CBJ & CFS. If it were BBBJ, I'd go for it.

  7. #3692
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...diego/64790331

    She's been around for quite a while but I can't find any reviews, or other online presence.
    She's real. I had a date with her about 2 years ago. I don't remember much except that I had a good time.

  8. #3691

    Anybody?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...diego/64790331

    She's been around for quite a while but I can't find any reviews, or other online presence.

  9. #3690
    Nope. I tried an even older number I had and that was disconnected too.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillEWonka  [View Original Post]
    Anyone able to get hold of her? I've called, phone was disconnected. So was her email address. Lmk.

  10. #3689
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyIsTheOne  [View Original Post]
    She's been around a while under slightly different handles. Mid 50's. Better than average looks.
    Anyone able to get hold of her? I've called, phone was disconnected. So was her email address. Lmk.

  11. #3688

    Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    Beware of "INCALL ONLY".
    Also beware of ads, printed, verbal, or texted, promising all of your favorite services. They are most likely scams or stings. The best girls usually say nothing about their services.

  12. #3687
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    AV, sorry to hear man!
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    Wrote my a ticket have to go to court in October.

    Penal code 647. B. 2 soliciting prostitution.

    And unfortunately asked if she was down to party so got a possession charge as well.

    They have posted a bunch of ads under different girls tonight.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/64742728

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/64742143

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/64741929
    Beware of "INCALL ONLY".

  13. #3686
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    Running a sting now at the Best Western off wood side Ave.
    AV, sorry to hear man!

  14. #3685

    Just got busted stay away from santee

    Running a sting now at the Best Western off wood side Ave.

  15. #3684

    Elan M cont.

    The fucked up part of it all is she's far from great looking either. Her rack is where it's at though. I did some more digging and apparently she's a rapper, she goes by "Donna ch3 rry" (I put the 3 to keep this out of the search engine) she glorifies being a prostitute in her raps

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachDrone  [View Original Post]
    That is more in line with my phone call with her pre-pandemic. She said FS would be "at least 800" and when I balked, she really wanted me to come for massage for 400. I walked away. She has several positive and one negative review on them. Some of the positive reviews in 2019 mention BBBJ, intercourse for $250 - I don't believe it. She has GPS.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape