Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 226 of 472 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 276 326 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 7068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3693
    Quote Originally Posted by CarDater  [View Original Post]
    She's real. I had a date with her about 2 years ago. I don't remember much except that I had a good time.
    She has advertised for months, I've been tempted, appears to be fun. After searching, I found reviews all indicating CBJ & CFS. If it were BBBJ, I'd go for it.

  2. #3692
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...diego/64790331

    She's been around for quite a while but I can't find any reviews, or other online presence.
    She's real. I had a date with her about 2 years ago. I don't remember much except that I had a good time.

  3. #3691

    Anybody?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...diego/64790331

    She's been around for quite a while but I can't find any reviews, or other online presence.

  4. #3690
    Nope. I tried an even older number I had and that was disconnected too.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillEWonka  [View Original Post]
    Anyone able to get hold of her? I've called, phone was disconnected. So was her email address. Lmk.

  5. #3689
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyIsTheOne  [View Original Post]
    She's been around a while under slightly different handles. Mid 50's. Better than average looks.
    Anyone able to get hold of her? I've called, phone was disconnected. So was her email address. Lmk.

  6. #3688

    Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    Beware of "INCALL ONLY".
    Also beware of ads, printed, verbal, or texted, promising all of your favorite services. They are most likely scams or stings. The best girls usually say nothing about their services.

  7. #3687
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    AV, sorry to hear man!
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    Wrote my a ticket have to go to court in October.

    Penal code 647. B. 2 soliciting prostitution.

    And unfortunately asked if she was down to party so got a possession charge as well.

    They have posted a bunch of ads under different girls tonight.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/64742728

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/64742143

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/64741929
    Beware of "INCALL ONLY".

  8. #3686
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    Running a sting now at the Best Western off wood side Ave.
    AV, sorry to hear man!

  9. #3685

    Just got busted stay away from santee

    Running a sting now at the Best Western off wood side Ave.

  10. #3684

    Elan M cont.

    The fucked up part of it all is she's far from great looking either. Her rack is where it's at though. I did some more digging and apparently she's a rapper, she goes by "Donna ch3 rry" (I put the 3 to keep this out of the search engine) she glorifies being a prostitute in her raps

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachDrone  [View Original Post]
    That is more in line with my phone call with her pre-pandemic. She said FS would be "at least 800" and when I balked, she really wanted me to come for massage for 400. I walked away. She has several positive and one negative review on them. Some of the positive reviews in 2019 mention BBBJ, intercourse for $250 - I don't believe it. She has GPS.
    .

  11. #3683
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerica1228  [View Original Post]
    Met with her yesterday and fellas I urge you to skip this broad, she will not share any details via phone / text only what the cost for the hour is. She's only do CBJ for 500 donation at her incall and says it'll be around 1 k for FS, I I definitely got hustled out of my money and she was super rude and was super late as well. My own fault but damn there isn't too much info on her at least not erotic review. Regardless I hope why'all stay away from her, she look better online anyway.
    That is more in line with my phone call with her pre-pandemic. She said FS would be "at least 800" and when I balked, she really wanted me to come for massage for 400. I walked away. She has several positive and one negative review on them. Some of the positive reviews in 2019 mention BBBJ, intercourse for $250 - I don't believe it. She has GPS.

  12. #3682

    Misa / Elan / akira

    Met with her yesterday and fellas I urge you to skip this broad, she will not share any details via phone / text only what the cost for the hour is. She's only do CBJ for 500 donation at her incall and says it'll be around 1 k for FS, I I definitely got hustled out of my money and she was super rude and was super late as well. My own fault but damn there isn't too much info on her at least not erotic review. Regardless I hope why'all stay away from her, she look better online anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by MykeyRecon  [View Original Post]
    There we go. She's also "Elan" on eros. You should be able to find reviews of her here under one of those names.
    .

  13. #3681
    She's been around a while under slightly different handles. Mid 50's. Better than average looks.

  14. #3680

  15. #3679

    Anyone?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/KeiralieghSD

    Anyone have any experience with this one?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape