Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 472 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 7068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3543

    Don't think so, but maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjags88  [View Original Post]
    Damn 250 for both? What did they allow? I'm heading to vegas next.
    Unless he got hooked up like crazy, they're 250/ each for 30 minutes / each.

  2. #3542
    Quote Originally Posted by KMatthews521  [View Original Post]
    Saw this beautiful young and cute thing last night and her friend listed in the second ad. Damage was 250 and allowed filming. Unfortunately they are leaving today and going back to Vegas. I'm definitely going to contact Jade when I got to vegas next month. She was so damn small and beautiful oh man. I wish she lived here, she'd be my new regular.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/63037746

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/62921972
    Damn 250 for both? What did they allow? I'm heading to vegas next.

  3. #3541
    Quote Originally Posted by HorneyDog1C  [View Original Post]
    Been reported here before. In Carlsbad. Took a while to set time but she warns you in her ad. Door opened, completely nude, cat with her. Got comfortable and started very good BBBJ while I FIV. Had condom on nightstand but finished w / BJ. A bit bigger than pics but still cute. $$$ is her fee for an hour so a bit much for me. Friendly though and not rushed.
    She's nice but is off my list after the last few visits. She sometimes has hygiene issues and her kitty can have the rotten fish smell which is the biggest turn off ever. Anyways I got BBFS for a fraction of what you paid for BTW.

  4. #3540

    Cute Asian Sweetie

    Been reported here before. In Carlsbad. Took a while to set time but she warns you in her ad. Door opened, completely nude, cat with her. Got comfortable and started very good BBBJ while I FIV. Had condom on nightstand but finished w / BJ. A bit bigger than pics but still cute. $$$ is her fee for an hour so a bit much for me. Friendly though and not rushed.

  5. #3539

    Contact this past Saturday.

    Quote Originally Posted by CduBonusG  [View Original Post]
    Because there is no shortage of simps & other dudes with money willing to pay and drive up the prices unfortunately. I've seen some on PD asking for almost $1,000 for an hour. Its insanity. I know you get what you pay for an really hot girls can get more but that is a massive price jump from the average.
    Out of no where. And because I was striking out with other women, I just decided to text her. Ah responded back very rudely, and ended up just sendind an email to her.

    Storytime, gents!

    Her HX (Monreaux), is through a booker who has basically taken over the account and is now advertising other women. Her PD (Monroe) has her direct number. She sent me her number via email, and i contacted i
    her immediatly to make sure i wasnt going to be taken.

    Now that she has 2 accounts on HX, I told her to send an email to be able to close both accounts due to the booker. But it is what it is. Eventually went to see her. Same girl. Body is still tight. Price is 450. Firm. Dunno if I'll go back, but if all these girls keep playing games, I may just have to settle. But not in the near future.

    And my regular moved back to Huntington Beach, and isn't coming back (well see how long that lasts).

    I dunno. I enjoyed my time with her (went over because we caught up with each other and had fun). I'm just going to wait to see if she's even going to contact HX about closing both accounts and starting over.

  6. #3538
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDeviant  [View Original Post]
    She is also on https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/mickeymonroe.

    I see her listed donation and wonder what she is thinking; 4 for just a blowjob? 5. 5 for FS?
    Because there is no shortage of simps & other dudes with money willing to pay and drive up the prices unfortunately. I've seen some on PD asking for almost $1,000 for an hour. Its insanity. I know you get what you pay for an really hot girls can get more but that is a massive price jump from the average.

  7. #3537

    Re: Mickey Monreaux

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    She is also on https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/mickeymonroe.

    I see her listed donation and wonder what she is thinking; 4 for just a blowjob? 5. 5 for FS?

  8. #3536

    Missed this one

    Quote Originally Posted by CduBonusG  [View Original Post]
    Damnit. I almost went for her. Was texting but she wouldn't send any kind of verification and ghosted me after I asked. I assumed TGTBT.
    Same here I guess she sent me different donation amount thou! The other chick is still here I might try that one then GFE with upsell.

  9. #3535
    Quote Originally Posted by KMatthews521  [View Original Post]
    Saw this beautiful young and cute thing last night and her friend listed in the second ad. Damage was 250 and allowed filming. Unfortunately they are leaving today and going back to Vegas. I'm definitely going to contact Jade when I got to vegas next month. She was so damn small and beautiful oh man. I wish she lived here, she'd be my new regular.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/63037746

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/62921972
    Damnit. I almost went for her. Was texting but she wouldn't send any kind of verification and ghosted me after I asked. I assumed TGTBT.

  10. #3534
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    Kinda GPS IMHO.
    Yup. Way too mechanical.

  11. #3533

    Wow 350 for sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Japex  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sofia's profile on PD, one of her reviews said she saw him on late notice. So I hit her up and She immediately texted back and I was over at her place in 20 minutes. Apts / condo over in mission valley off friars. It was nothing special, fake dd's fake butt, didn't let me fully DATY (legs were super close together) it was a little strange so I didn't do it for long. She does have a sexy accent tho and calls you papi, (she's from Costa Rica) CBJ, and went to K9 CG and mish, popped twice for tree fiddy.
    Kinda GPS IMHO.

  12. #3532
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Sofia in MV

    Saw Sofia's profile on PD, one of her reviews said she saw him on late notice. So I hit her up and She immediately texted back and I was over at her place in 20 minutes. Apts / condo over in mission valley off friars. It was nothing special, fake dd's fake butt, didn't let me fully DATY (legs were super close together) it was a little strange so I didn't do it for long. She does have a sexy accent tho and calls you papi, (she's from Costa Rica) CBJ, and went to K9 CG and mish, popped twice for tree fiddy.

  13. #3531

    Fell in love with an escort

    Saw this beautiful young and cute thing last night and her friend listed in the second ad. Damage was 250 and allowed filming. Unfortunately they are leaving today and going back to Vegas. I'm definitely going to contact Jade when I got to vegas next month. She was so damn small and beautiful oh man. I wish she lived here, she'd be my new regular.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/63037746

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/62921972

  14. #3530
    Saw the one on bedpage recently. Great massage. Will do HJ if you want. I don't know about the rest of the menu.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZippySexMan  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen any intel on here about the three girls that follow.

    Found this one on bedpage. I think she use t work at a behind the scenes massage spa. Now, it seems that she is independent.

    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrub...w/9737131.html

    Scrolling through MegaPersonals and found the next two.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14363203

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14267107

    Any and all info would be greatly appreciated.

    "Z".

  15. #3529
    Quote Originally Posted by FeedHerNut  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up with her in 2007! She was nasty then!
    I seen her once! Maybe in 2011. Not really my cup of tea but people can change. The pic that was posted looked ok if it's her and not a fake account. She always had good reviews too. I seen some reviews that stated she liked to drink and would be drunk during sessions. Not the case when I saw her. I think this was a fake post anyway so I guess who cares? Moe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape