Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 7068
-
07-23-21 00:31 #3693Senior Member

Posts: 208She has advertised for months, I've been tempted, appears to be fun. After searching, I found reviews all indicating CBJ & CFS. If it were BBBJ, I'd go for it.
Originally Posted by CarDater
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 23:01 #3692Senior Member

Posts: 302She's real. I had a date with her about 2 years ago. I don't remember much except that I had a good time.
Originally Posted by Lovable
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 11:33 #3691Senior Member

Posts: 162Anybody?
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...diego/64790331
She's been around for quite a while but I can't find any reviews, or other online presence.
-
07-21-21 20:02 #3690Senior Member

Posts: 25Nope. I tried an even older number I had and that was disconnected too.
Originally Posted by WillEWonka
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 14:50 #3689Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone able to get hold of her? I've called, phone was disconnected. So was her email address. Lmk.
Originally Posted by BillyIsTheOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 02:49 #3688Senior Member

Posts: 235Sting
Also beware of ads, printed, verbal, or texted, promising all of your favorite services. They are most likely scams or stings. The best girls usually say nothing about their services.
Originally Posted by AverageChump
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 02:31 #3687Senior Member

Posts: 159
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Beware of "INCALL ONLY".
Originally Posted by AverageChump
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 02:15 #3686Banned Member

Posts: 3075AV, sorry to hear man!
Originally Posted by AverageChump
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 23:03 #3685Senior Member

Posts: 159Just got busted stay away from santee
Running a sting now at the Best Western off wood side Ave.
-
07-20-21 08:42 #3684Banned Member

Posts: 30Elan M cont.
The fucked up part of it all is she's far from great looking either. Her rack is where it's at though. I did some more digging and apparently she's a rapper, she goes by "Donna ch3 rry" (I put the 3 to keep this out of the search engine) she glorifies being a prostitute in her raps
.
Originally Posted by BeachDrone
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 17:51 #3683Senior Member

Posts: 208That is more in line with my phone call with her pre-pandemic. She said FS would be "at least 800" and when I balked, she really wanted me to come for massage for 400. I walked away. She has several positive and one negative review on them. Some of the positive reviews in 2019 mention BBBJ, intercourse for $250 - I don't believe it. She has GPS.
Originally Posted by Emerica1228
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 12:47 #3682Banned Member

Posts: 30Misa / Elan / akira
Met with her yesterday and fellas I urge you to skip this broad, she will not share any details via phone / text only what the cost for the hour is. She's only do CBJ for 500 donation at her incall and says it'll be around 1 k for FS, I I definitely got hustled out of my money and she was super rude and was super late as well. My own fault but damn there isn't too much info on her at least not erotic review. Regardless I hope why'all stay away from her, she look better online anyway.
.
Originally Posted by MykeyRecon
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 02:29 #3681Senior Member

Posts: 147She's been around a while under slightly different handles. Mid 50's. Better than average looks.
Originally Posted by Lilhoop
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 16:33 #3680Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone see her?
-
07-17-21 16:24 #3679Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/KeiralieghSD
Anyone have any experience with this one?











Reply With Quote





