Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 18216
-
07-20-21 23:41 #9351Senior Member

Posts: 114Molly.
Molly isn't a UTR LOL. If you post online whether it's CL, or any similar forum or site you are not UTR. If you're a streetwalker, you are not UTR, a retired or "low volume" provider isn't UTR either.
Originally Posted by DMicheals34
[View Original Post]
A UTR provider is a regular female civilian with "tendencies" and "needs" who is "open" to new friends, no advertisements ever, nor a streetwalker nor a past known provider. A UTR is very limited in many ways and will not cross certain limits as her civilian life is paramount in maintaining their status as to no be outed for the sake of bowing out at some point after said goals / needs are met.
-
07-20-21 18:09 #9350Senior Member

Posts: 165It didn't happen there. Didn't even know she worked there at the time I seen her. I met her on Sa.
Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 12:41 #9349Senior Member

Posts: 187Ariel
Low key? Isn't this her here - https://orlando.rubratings.com/230542 If so, she is part of the Dollhouse / Luxsa parlor. I was going to check her out till I heard of a bad review where she was blackmailing.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 12:31 #9348Senior Member

Posts: 187Ariel
Are you talking about Ariel? - https://orlando.rubratings.com/230542.
Originally Posted by Nickoglock
[View Original Post]
If so she is part of Luxa / Dollhouse and that is where her incall is at. How did she try to blackmail? We need to spread the word if she truly is a bad person. Please post in the negative reports too.
-
07-19-21 11:56 #9347Senior Member

Posts: 1190Same request.
Originally Posted by ScubaGuy1000
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 17:03 #9346Senior Member

Posts: 71Spinner
Can you PM her digits, and a general location? Maybe a pic if you have one?
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
SG1000.
-
07-18-21 15:28 #9345Senior Member

Posts: 729Not available, she's working on bettering herself and she's doing really good.
Originally Posted by DMicheals34
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 14:49 #9344Senior Member

Posts: 1170Molly
Sorry didn't realize that my inbox was full.
Originally Posted by DMicheals34
[View Original Post]
Molly is basically retired, seeing very few members if any. She is doing well and has a job.
Orlo69.
-
07-18-21 13:56 #9343Senior Member

Posts: 76Molly
Hello Guys, took a hiatus but I'm back for a short while. Tried to contact molly but it didn't go through. Is she still available?
Tried contacting Orlo but his inbox was full
-DM
-
07-18-21 07:26 #9342Senior Member

Posts: 141Your Answer
Just because I have something at home does not mean that I still don't look around. I would venture to guess that at least 70% of the mongers on here have something at home.
Originally Posted by EndGame
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 18:01 #9341Senior Member

Posts: 723Can you send me her contact then.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
I've posted a couple reviews and a few question posts.
-
07-17-21 17:40 #9340Senior Member

Posts: 343Can you please PM me her digits?
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 17:38 #9339Senior Member

Posts: 343Can you please PM me her number?
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 15:45 #9338Senior Member

Posts: 410Happyinflordia
I totally agree with Mach I have been on this site for at least 10 years know a UTR compared to a pro she is far from being a pro and she doesn't want to be any more than a UTR is only looking for a few good friends HIF.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 14:54 #9337Senior Member

Posts: 279What happened to your (ultra) UTR hispanic find? You posted 2-3 weeks ago that she had moved in with you. Is that still a thing or have you both moved on? If the latter, how can I be of help to her?
Originally Posted by PastPrime47
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





