Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 697 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 197 597 647 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 747 797 1197 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 24031
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13591
    Quote Originally Posted by Samizza  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Tom, Do you know if they post real pictures or fakes? If real, then you are a god send.
    To those that have been anle to get in, congratulations!

    I've tried for a year in successfully. Even after referral from the Springfield operation.

  2. #13590
    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean the Tysons location? I visited once and felt very uncomfortable going to the front door. There are four apartment doors next to each other. I had to ring the buzzer to get the door opened. What happened to make no noise, don't knock on the door? A man was leaving another apartment as I approached, and we greeted each other before I turned around. At Discrete Story you're never to approach the door if anyone is around. How long until people begin to notice all the middle-aged men coming and going?

    Doesn't Moon Palace have a second location? Where?
    I meant in Tysons. I didn't realize they have a second location but it would be sooner or later until neighbours start noticing random people. I saw two guys walk out while I waiting in my car.

  3. #13589

    Visiting LCS Ladies in Herndon

    Thanks Tom, Do you know if they post real pictures or fakes? If real, then you are a god send.

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnBraun  [View Original Post]
    Here you go, Tom:

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/325/post...ful-Erika.html

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/325/post...Argentina.html

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/325/post...l-in-city.html

    As mentioned in previous postings, yes backpage.com usually posts garbage links, or come on adverts for people looking to shake down the horny and unwitting. There is, however, a certain subset of Latinas that pass through Herndon on a semi-regular basis and are identified by local area code cell phone numbers in the featured ads section of the Escort portion of the above site. They advertise for a few days and depart. Why don't you go and visit one and report back on your experience?

    - VaughnBraun.

  4. #13588

    Any 411?

    This ad is a bit older, but couldn't find any info on her here. Anyone have 411?

    Thanks.

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/RimaVera-112700/

  5. #13587

    Joyce

    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    She told me about six weeks ago and said the was getting her second COVID shot in a couple of days. Said she would be back here a couple of weeks after the shot. No response to texts the past couple of weeks.
    She texted me back. She has someone dear to her that is very sick. So, She will not be back until he / she recovers.

  6. #13586

    Joyce

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldfart69  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen anything on Joyce for awhile, so I wonder if anyone has info on when she will return to visit NOVA. She's always a dependable good time, at least I like seeing her.
    She told me about six weeks ago and said the was getting her second COVID shot in a couple of days. Said she would be back here a couple of weeks after the shot. No response to texts the past couple of weeks.

  7. #13585

    Them

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLunatix123  [View Original Post]
    Two new girls at them. Leah and Gigi. Looks to be two fitter, slender types than their usual. Has anyone experienced them yet? Both Brazilian and I think Leah is a friend of Gaby's, that's what she told me.
    LMAO this forum's auto-correct changes E M to them. Whenever you read "them" here it means E M aka Elite Models.

    Gigi is using the exact same photos as Bethany Rose at Tara Deluxe Companions two years ago. I met Bethany but don't remember a single thing about her.

  8. #13584
    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    Where is "them"?
    Whoops, meant to be from Elite.

  9. #13583

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLunatix123  [View Original Post]
    Two new girls at them. Leah and Gigi. Looks to be two fitter, slender types than their usual. Has anyone experienced them yet? Both Brazilian and I think Leah is a friend of Gaby's, that's what she told me.
    Where is "them"?

  10. #13582

    Do You Mean Tysons

    Quote Originally Posted by Slate111  [View Original Post]
    I went to the Vienna location of Moonpalace and I am worried about the location. Main door is open to all neighbors and I literally saw two guys walking out before my appointment. I would park at the side road rather than going through the gate. There is a door that is open to pedestrian and I think its safer that way.
    Do you mean the Tysons location? I visited once and felt very uncomfortable going to the front door. There are four apartment doors next to each other. I had to ring the buzzer to get the door opened. What happened to make no noise, don't knock on the door? A man was leaving another apartment as I approached, and we greeted each other before I turned around. At Discrete Story you're never to approach the door if anyone is around. How long until people begin to notice all the middle-aged men coming and going?

    Doesn't Moon Palace have a second location? Where?

  11. #13581

    Joyce

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldfart69  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen anything on Joyce for awhile, so I wonder if anyone has info on when she will return to visit NOVA. She's always a dependable good time, at least I like seeing her.
    I heard from Joyce last week. She is having some personal issues that should be resolved soon.

  12. #13580

    Joyce coming back?

    I haven't seen anything on Joyce for awhile, so I wonder if anyone has info on when she will return to visit NOVA. She's always a dependable good time, at least I like seeing her.

  13. #13579

    Moonpalace location

    I went to the Vienna location of Moonpalace and I am worried about the location. Main door is open to all neighbors and I literally saw two guys walking out before my appointment. I would park at the side road rather than going through the gate. There is a door that is open to pedestrian and I think its safer that way.

  14. #13578

    New girls at them

    Two new girls at them. Leah and Gigi. Looks to be two fitter, slender types than their usual. Has anyone experienced them yet? Both Brazilian and I think Leah is a friend of Gaby's, that's what she told me.

  15. #13577

    Works alongside this girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alien988  [View Original Post]
    It's the girl in the picture, but don't visit her. It's a scam. She changes her name and pictures a lot. Basically the just of the scam is she will take the donation and undress you and then say the donation was for her time only and everything else is tip. She will just say more if you ask about any specific services, so it's likely no matter how much you give she won't do anything.

    She likely has an enforcer nearby if you try to get your money back. She is the reason why I don't ever trust Eros or review sites because she has been doing this for years without much push back.
    Riley Fox.

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...?cat=6208&wn=1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape