Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 699 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 199 599 649 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 749 799 1199 ... LastLast
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 24035
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13565

    Anyone have any experience with her?

    Hey guys,

    Just wanted to check if anyone else had any experience with this woman? She checks all my boxes, it's kind of crazy. Just wanted to make sure it's not too good to be true. Thanks!

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/7224899.htm

  2. #13564

    Good time with Violet

    I had texted Violet for a same day appointment. We set a time and was instructed to text an hour prior for the address. When I texted she needed to push back our appointment by an hour. It was no problem for me. I got to the address at the new time to meet. She came out to meet with her dog and led me to her appartment.

    Once we got to her apartment, she went to get changed real quick. Violet did ask for any preference on type of lingerie, I didn't have any. Shecame out wearing a robe and her lingerie and a robe. This is when she started our time together. She started with a lapdance and BBJTC. She has one of the best head games I've ever experienced. We chatted for a bit about documentaries we've watched and different things. We started with another round of BBJ and covered up for her riding on me for a bit on the couch. Ended up we moved back to bbj to try to finish. I'm usually a one shot guy and this was the case despite her attempts. I would definitely recommend Violet.

    https://www.violetprovixen.com/

  3. #13563

    Sira

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    I am driving up this week to see Sira at CP. What is the difference between GFE and GFE+ ? The reviews seem amazing wondering if I should opt for 2 hours. Feel free to PM.
    It used to be GFE+ = BBBJCIM.

    BTW, the CP website shows a new provider there on Tuesday.

    Good luck.

    Rhino.

  4. #13562

    Agree on Nana

    Quote Originally Posted by Novabhanchan  [View Original Post]
    With that being said regarding MP:

    2. Stopped seeing the cgirl options because of inconsistent service. Do not like DFK and sometimes avoids other GFE services, looks wise. Normally match pictures.

    7. Nana. Have to disagree with some points from other posts. I do agree that she is taller than expected 5'6-7" - looks more like Lisa from black pink than glamor pics. For me, I prefer GND and she fits that bill. Regarding service. I threw everything at her for 30-45 minutes and she wanted more. I had to take water breaks and I got a leg cramp. We clicked so YMMV. Highly recommend.

    Dream order? Seria, Nana, Saki, Koto, then Meiko.

    My dream order matches the looks and level of experience of my west coast expectations. Hopefully the kgirls agencies can bring back similar level of talent.
    She was a very sweet GND, cuter and friendlier than her pictures suggest. She used to be overweight, and I think that has made her not fully aware that she's now slender and beautiful. Her profile says 5'4, but she was more like 5'7. Likewise, her profile says 22, but she's really 25. I think they're norming height and age to meet expectations for J girls.

    Older C women at the crapshoots will often do BBBJ, rimming, BBFS, etc. Do you think that the younger pretty ones just ride on their looks, while the older ones have to make up for age with service?

  5. #13561
    CIM and rimming (if provider does it) is the difference.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    I am driving up this week to see Sira at CP. What is the difference between GFE and GFE+ ? The reviews seem amazing wondering if I should opt for 2 hours. Feel free to PM.

  6. #13560

    Got it sorted

    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    I think it's an availability thing, if you're requesting a specific date and time (which is what you should do); had the same thing happen to me. Instead of responding that she's not available at said time, or recommending an alternative time, the booker just ignores the requests.
    Got it sorted. Turns out some settings on my end had return text messages not getting through. Was able to get it fixed and now all is good to go.

    On a side note, Lixa is awesome. For those that haven't visited, she is a gem.

    Thanks -Ffx.

  7. #13559

    Sira

    I am driving up this week to see Sira at CP. What is the difference between GFE and GFE+ ? The reviews seem amazing wondering if I should opt for 2 hours. Feel free to PM.

  8. #13558

    Bad Practice

    Quote Originally Posted by FfxJoseph  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Has anyone else had trouble connecting with Sela / Lixa's booker this week? Her website shows she's available, but I can't get a response via new or old text or email.

    I'm a regular and saw her twice last month. Just wondering if its me (maybe I'm no longer welcome, which would really shock me) or if it's an availability thing. Thank you for any insights. - Ffx.
    I think it's an availability thing, if you're requesting a specific date and time (which is what you should do); had the same thing happen to me. Instead of responding that she's not available at said time, or recommending an alternative time, the booker just ignores the requests.

  9. #13557
    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't condemn MP because of one bad experience. It's always a good idea to check reviews (here and on the other site) before TOFT. MP has had a mixed bag of talent. Some suck (figuratively) and a couple have been great. It's like an ACS in that regard.
    In some ways you are right. However, you ask for someone they cannot (or will) not give you that person. I had a confirmation for Seria, however last minute, when I has already started they changed on me, and said Jury is only choice, so ok! However, they saw here bad attitude, including slamming a door on you. MP should have said something, they brushed it off as 'I don't know'. I am sparing some details.

  10. #13556

    Sela / Lixa

    Hi,

    Has anyone else had trouble connecting with Sela / Lixa's booker this week? Her website shows she's available, but I can't get a response via new or old text or email.

    I'm a regular and saw her twice last month. Just wondering if its me (maybe I'm no longer welcome, which would really shock me) or if it's an availability thing. Thank you for any insights. - Ffx.

  11. #13555

    Juri

    Quote Originally Posted by Sac4422  [View Original Post]
    She is a rip off. Extremely bad attitude, I will not recommend MP.

    Save your money.
    I wouldn't condemn MP because of one bad experience. It's always a good idea to check reviews (here and on the other site) before TOFT. MP has had a mixed bag of talent. Some suck (figuratively) and a couple have been great. It's like an ACS in that regard.

  12. #13554

    Nice Spinner

    Evening Gents,

    Had a good dream with this spinner. After light screen, she sent me an address to a decent room in the Bridge. She let me in and was wearing a tiny see thru dress and talked a bit before getting down to it. Enthusiast CBJ followed by K9 and mish, even made the moans believable. Popped in the bag and still wanted more so she put on another bag, talked to him a bit, then round 2. This was more of a lazy k9 due to the not comfortable sofa bed for the both of us but enjoyed the strokes til pop number 2.

    Cleaned up and lively convo before I headed out. She said she just started working down here from NW DC area. Not about GFE or riding this first go round but I'll think she'll be down to ride on the next go round. $. 2 for half but my horny self did another $ for the other half, I wouldn't say there's a need for an full unless there's more options involved, half works great.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...l/533770092855

  13. #13553
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    That is correct my friend.
    Okay so try Roman swipes. I started using them recently and def worked for me.

    https://www.getroman.com/premature-ejaculation/swipes/

  14. #13552
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    Just to be clear. You are trying to not ejaculate to early, right?
    That is correct my friend.

  15. #13551
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, have any of you ever used condoms with desensitizing lubricant like lidocaine? Do they work? I'm thinking of trying one on my next visit with Sira at CP. I have low endurance and always have to pregame before the main event.
    Just to be clear. You are trying to not ejaculate to early, right?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape