Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy
+
Add Report
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2208
-
07-21-21 02:57 #948Regular Member

Posts: 20Yep
I like to add, that I don't understand how KelaniChi mustard up 126 reviews with her big forehead and almost boderline average body short stature height. She surpassed ChloeChi. Sure Chloe can use a bit of tanning and a bit more makeup however her performance excels what Kelani offers. Chloe is epitome of PSE almost relatable to Christy Macks. Not in looks but definitely in PSE. Shit, Christy Mack was once on SA. Too bad Marcus wasn't able to make her lick his ass when she was on it LOL. Seeking Arrangements to the ones that are not up to the times on here LOL. So many stupid questions on here, it doesn't fucken take that much effort to use the search box.
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 02:35 #947Regular Member

Posts: 20Pussy is Pussy
I smell a Marckus. Even Tier 3, mongers will spend cash on pussy. Cause it's young pussy. Shit service, Ugly looks, they still spend on youth. That's the fucking truth. It all a grain of salt and just Hype by Markus and company.
Originally Posted by Jaster191
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 00:09 #946Senior Member

Posts: 3479Higher End Escorts.
Define Higher End Escorts.
-
07-20-21 23:55 #945Banned Member

Posts: 43LOL I'm not Marcus. A bunch of people were arguing about whether some other poster was Marcus, so I pulled a Spartacus reference (which evidently flew right over subs people's heads) to try to get them to stop arguing about meaningless crap.
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
[View Original Post]
I just listed three of their girls as tier three and basically recommended that you guys don't see them LOL, would the head of their agency do that?
-
07-20-21 23:29 #944Senior Member

Posts: 385I pointed this out before the last time Jaster tried, also tried to inform on this new post but moderators didn't approve it.
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
[View Original Post]
You should also discount how he said Elsi was sub-par because she's a competitor so he's biased.
-
07-20-21 19:14 #943Senior Member

Posts: 96Alena
Hey guys, before you commend Jaster on his reviews of Alena girls, look at his 5/28/21 review where he admits he's Marcus, and he's running these girls. The review is written by their agency head so take them with a big grain of salt.
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 19:08 #942Senior Member

Posts: 191Agree 100% with DMichaels69 and Ump1969
The higher end ladies are the way to go if you want multi pop and want to spend the whole hour. The LC girls want you to cum fast so they can send you on their way. If you don't leave, their pimp / handler are close by.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 16:01 #941Banned Member

Posts: 586Cuckold Dilemna
I seen this hot looking blonde MILF at the stop light and had to have her. I asked her if I gave her my number if she wouldn't mind having a drink with me. The next day we're at a bar and she pops the question," How big is your cock"? She doesn't believe and reaches over to cop a feel. I wasn't hard but she told me I had potential. I asked her,"Why"? She said her hubby of 15 years doesn't satisfy as she'd like and was tired of feeling a cock sleeve. Let me add though she was slender up top she was bottom heavy. Her hips must've been 50 inches. We call it a day. While saying goodbye at the car she asks if I wouldn't mind exposing myself. I was hesitant and she leaned in for a LFK. I started swelling as she unzipped my fly and her hand found my cock. She fondled me a little more than I was comfortable (being in public) and pulled away. I asked if she was satisfied and she responded," More than that"! We head to her home to be greeted by her half-naked husband. She winks at him. He asks," Big"? She emphatically responds, "Big"! I sensed a bit of concern on his face.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
We end up doing the deed with him jacking off from afar. I could see why she needed some extra endowment. Her insides are quite wide and deep. She's one of few who can entirely accommodate me which is something I've been looking for quite a while.
Here's the problem: During my last visit while she was blowing me he joined in. I am not gay or bi but she said it turned her on and I was on the verge of cumming. As I alerted her that I'm cumming she jumps off and he shoves half my cock down his throat. I grab him by the throat and say," Listen mother fucker, you ever do that again and I'll rip that putrid cock right off your body"! The wife says," You ever want to fuck me again you'll let my husband suck your cock as he pleases"! I told her," Look at me! Does it look like I'd have trouble getting pussy"? She said," Not one that can accommodate your size"! (Good point)! We argued for a bit till I had to take a piss. She pointed to the bathroom and told me," Don't miss the bowl". Which gave me an idea. I pissed everywhere in the bathroom except the bowl! I come out to her husband fucking her. She screams," Wait! I need to feel you again"! I tell her to fuck off and slam the door behind me.
I get a call the next night telling me my presence it desired with open legs and mouth. I ignore the VM. Ten minutes later I receive a video. WTF! I've been filmed! She says she'll send the vid to all my contacts if I don't fuck her and her husband again. Now, I really don't have many people that I care about except for my family and a few good friends. I don't even care much about that. However, I do care that they will be harassed and bothered.
What do / can I do? Any suggestions? Any legal recourse? Any way to prevent them from sending vid? Any help?
-
07-20-21 15:41 #940Banned Member

Posts: 4190+1
Right on!!
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 15:02 #939Senior Member

Posts: 1445What is an hour?
LOL. I've been following this debate for a while. In my experience, the lower end to mid-level girls see an hour as "up to an hour" which means as soon as you cum, your time is up. I don't consider that a scam or rip off because of how common that is. That's why I always say if the girl offers a QV or a HH rate, go with that instead.
Originally Posted by Devlin
[View Original Post]
The exceptions are typically only when they explicitly say two pops are included (or you ask and find out ahead of time or you get a quote for a second pop) or for the higher end girls who never get any traction on this website.
Knowing that, I always time it so that the sex is at the end. Chit chat, make out, DATY, BBBJ, DATY, sex, cuddle, chit chat, clean up, leave. That's what my $250 hour looks like.
My opinion? If you want a really drawn out full experience, consider higher end escort. Have a drink, talk, flirt, take a shower, bring toys, etc. I wouldn't do that stuff with a LC girl I never met before.
-
07-20-21 13:17 #938Senior Member

Posts: 3479Want All The Massage, Sex And Extras You Could Want. And Cheap Prices.
Plan a trip to the Philippines. The girls will do whatever you want for as long as you want. No old high mileage broken down mamasans like the AMP's here. All young and money hungry girls will do whatever you want.
-
07-20-21 09:49 #937Senior Member

Posts: 1573Sense
Everything that you wrote is correct, logical and makes sense. But what are you suggesting, what is the alternative, where to get those magic extras, if 30 bucks places are strictly legit?
Originally Posted by Ump1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 02:50 #936Senior Member

Posts: 8342 cents worth- if that much
I just finished reading two pages from the bullshit pages. Then I read a couple of massage pages. This is just my view. I don't know why anyone is using AMPs in the first place, especially based on what I read here. I won't even comment on upfront or not. You pay the door fee. That gets you a massage. It can cost up to $100, depending on how much time you want to pay for. But you know you aren't really paying for the massage. You are hoping for extras. My local mall offers good complete massages for $30. You might pay for an AMP massage and get something good or something crummy that lasts a few moments, since the girl knows what you really want. Extras are costing really premium. Go back and read your own comments, guys. Some of you are paying several hundred dollars for a potentially decent massage you could get in any mall for a lot less money and then a whole bunch more for sex with a middle-aged mamasan. Hey, if you feel it is worth it, I congratulate you! I don't have the income to do it very often and I count my money somewhat more closely than that. But to each his own! By the way, yes, I have done AMPs before. But not for something like thirty years after figuring out the game. I admit to taking one for the team about 5 years ago just to review an out of the way place in my area that several were asking about. But that's it in the past 30 years.
-
07-19-21 22:08 #935Senior Member

Posts: 1627The other site is getting real cheap with their free days for sending in updates.
-
07-18-21 22:54 #934Troll

Posts: 452I'm Paying For The Hour!
Announcer: The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.
Devlin: Hi, this is Devlin. I came across your ad. If I pay you a hour and "Pop" beforehand, can we at least play a game of Bridge or Yahtzee or Simon afterward? I'll bring the Simon game.
Provider: Hi, Hun. After you "Pop" you must leave. Why don't you do a quick visit?
Devlin: Hmm.
Provider: Listen, Hun. I'm a sex worker. You pay me for sex, that's it. If you are bored and lonely, why don't volunteer or join a book club or do sumthin' good to occupy your time. I won't tell you to Go Play In Traffic because that would be rude.
Laugh My Fat A** Off.










Reply With Quote





