Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy
+
Add Report
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2214
-
07-20-21 15:02 #939Senior Member

Posts: 1445What is an hour?
LOL. I've been following this debate for a while. In my experience, the lower end to mid-level girls see an hour as "up to an hour" which means as soon as you cum, your time is up. I don't consider that a scam or rip off because of how common that is. That's why I always say if the girl offers a QV or a HH rate, go with that instead.
Originally Posted by Devlin
[View Original Post]
The exceptions are typically only when they explicitly say two pops are included (or you ask and find out ahead of time or you get a quote for a second pop) or for the higher end girls who never get any traction on this website.
Knowing that, I always time it so that the sex is at the end. Chit chat, make out, DATY, BBBJ, DATY, sex, cuddle, chit chat, clean up, leave. That's what my $250 hour looks like.
My opinion? If you want a really drawn out full experience, consider higher end escort. Have a drink, talk, flirt, take a shower, bring toys, etc. I wouldn't do that stuff with a LC girl I never met before.
-
07-20-21 13:17 #938Senior Member

Posts: 3481Want All The Massage, Sex And Extras You Could Want. And Cheap Prices.
Plan a trip to the Philippines. The girls will do whatever you want for as long as you want. No old high mileage broken down mamasans like the AMP's here. All young and money hungry girls will do whatever you want.
-
07-20-21 09:49 #937Senior Member

Posts: 1573Sense
Everything that you wrote is correct, logical and makes sense. But what are you suggesting, what is the alternative, where to get those magic extras, if 30 bucks places are strictly legit?
Originally Posted by Ump1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 02:50 #936Senior Member

Posts: 8342 cents worth- if that much
I just finished reading two pages from the bullshit pages. Then I read a couple of massage pages. This is just my view. I don't know why anyone is using AMPs in the first place, especially based on what I read here. I won't even comment on upfront or not. You pay the door fee. That gets you a massage. It can cost up to $100, depending on how much time you want to pay for. But you know you aren't really paying for the massage. You are hoping for extras. My local mall offers good complete massages for $30. You might pay for an AMP massage and get something good or something crummy that lasts a few moments, since the girl knows what you really want. Extras are costing really premium. Go back and read your own comments, guys. Some of you are paying several hundred dollars for a potentially decent massage you could get in any mall for a lot less money and then a whole bunch more for sex with a middle-aged mamasan. Hey, if you feel it is worth it, I congratulate you! I don't have the income to do it very often and I count my money somewhat more closely than that. But to each his own! By the way, yes, I have done AMPs before. But not for something like thirty years after figuring out the game. I admit to taking one for the team about 5 years ago just to review an out of the way place in my area that several were asking about. But that's it in the past 30 years.
-
07-19-21 22:08 #935Senior Member

Posts: 1633The other site is getting real cheap with their free days for sending in updates.
-
07-18-21 22:54 #934Troll

Posts: 452I'm Paying For The Hour!
Announcer: The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.
Devlin: Hi, this is Devlin. I came across your ad. If I pay you a hour and "Pop" beforehand, can we at least play a game of Bridge or Yahtzee or Simon afterward? I'll bring the Simon game.
Provider: Hi, Hun. After you "Pop" you must leave. Why don't you do a quick visit?
Devlin: Hmm.
Provider: Listen, Hun. I'm a sex worker. You pay me for sex, that's it. If you are bored and lonely, why don't volunteer or join a book club or do sumthin' good to occupy your time. I won't tell you to Go Play In Traffic because that would be rude.
Laugh My Fat A** Off.
-
07-16-21 19:55 #933Senior Member

Posts: 1172Go with your gut / instinct. You might be good multiple more times with her, but that one time the crazy / evil comes out won't be worth it.
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 19:42 #932Senior Member

Posts: 1172You need to work on your reading skills.
Originally Posted by Devlin
[View Original Post]
They quote their rates by *time*. I *paid* for the *hour*. I was shorted by 30 to 40 minutes, not 3. I wasn't trying for a second pop, I'd told them what I planned. I never even got the first pop with missy. And I wasn't the only one complaining about missy. Another reviewer on LC had a very similar story.
At least now I know not to trust any of your reviews.
Also, you're going on my ignore list.
-
07-16-21 18:01 #931Banned Member

Posts: 4190Yes I think that would be a problem, LOL.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 17:53 #930Senior Member

Posts: 989I'm always paranoid about paying for FS and coming before the deed, but it hasn't happened too many times.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 16:56 #929Banned Member

Posts: 4190I would say the majority is becoming more AMP's are starting to ask for the tip before, used to be minority. Nobody goes in there and demands to pay after, its a response to being asked to pay before.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 13:22 #928Senior Member

Posts: 3481Money = Control.
Agreed.
Originally Posted by RocketDork
[View Original Post]
Why pay upfront?
Let her work for the money first before you pay her.
If some of you guys who pay upfront want her to control the session and let her do what she wants and doesn't want to do that's your fault.
-
07-16-21 13:06 #927Senior Member

Posts: 936There is always two sides to every situation. I've had several girls tell me over the years that guys have agreed to an L1 finish (or more), only to then walk out without tipping anything at all.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
There is no recourse for these girls to get what's owed to them. And the psychological distress of having jerked off a nasty, fat, old man who bailed on the tip is far too impactful for them to care about a small minority of customers who demand to pay afterwards.
The reality is that there are far more important factors in the outcome of a session than when the money is paid.
-
07-16-21 12:39 #926Senior Member

Posts: 387Jaster=Marcus=Fake reviews of other agencies
Jaster, you have admitted that you are Marcus (who has been known to be the leader of MCE and AlenaChicago), so honestly you are again doing what you've done before: badmouthing other agencies and promoting your own.
Originally Posted by Jaster191
[View Original Post]
I would say what you're doing is low, but apparently this is par for the course for you since you've done this repeatedly.
-
07-16-21 12:19 #925Senior Member

Posts: 1443Great!
We have the money. We should be in control. Rocket Dork.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





