Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Figueroa Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 367 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 5499
This blog is moderated by Hardly Seek
  1. #4314

    Ignored me

    I wws cruising during the day today. Only 1 cute girl acknowledged me. There was this blonde with pink hair who was walking. I turn my car around and meet her at the next block. She was really cute and a whte girl. This is the second time this happened to me. Both of them blondes and young. T when I said something they just kept walking and ignored me. They were dressed like hokerso. Why would they ignore and keep walking? Don't tey want money?

  2. #4313

    Amber

    Has anyone tried Amber. BSW, long legs, always wears clear heels. She's usually near Popeyes but today she was further north. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger. She always says she has her own room.

  3. #4312

    REPORT: Friday 07-23-21 Figueroa St

    Hi All, I posted this on the Streewalkers board. I just came across this board, and so I figured I would add this info here as well:

    Got to Fig at 11:30 pm.

    Hottie Section was jammed, 68th and 69th. Right off the bat, I found that hot white chick I was hoping to find. She had a nose ring. She asked if I was a cop, I said no, and she did not believe me (She walked off. I was like WTF! I pulled around the block, by the time I got back, she was gonzo. (shocker! Never saw her again the rest of the night.

    The rest was lots of ugmos and beefers. Man, who's scooping up these big 'ol beefers.

    My uncle LEO was not really around.

    Anyways, I cruised down south of Florence. Saw a tall white chick in pin, a few tats, tried to scoop her a bunch of times, but she was acting whacked out, and she was busy.

    A few girls asked if I wanted a date, I asked for uncovered BJ and they acted disgusted. Like I'm at Tiffany's, asking for cubic zirconias or something. Anyways.

    Up by Gage, a few women there said they *only* do dates at the hotel (I am strictly interested in car dates). They wanted $100 plus the cost of the room. Anyone gone into the hotel with these women to do dates there? Any good? I assume the hotel gives them a nice kickback for the biz they drag in.

    Last cruise through the Hottie Section, I came across this young white lady with pink hair and a killer body, very nicely attired (I. E. nearly naked). She said $100 for a date. I asked for BBBJ and she said nope! I asked for FIV while CBJ, and she said nope! Wow!! No satisfaction here. Who doesn't FIV while getting blown. Very very disappointing. She was cute with a KILLER body.

    By 2 am things were really thinning out.

    Guys, is Saturday much better than all other days? Or is Friday good too?

    Headed home.

  4. #4311

    Figueroa St and Sepulveda Blvd Saturday 07-17-21

    Hi All, I posted this on the Streewalkers board. I just came across this board, and so I figured I would add this info here as well:

    REPORT: Saturday 07-17-21 Figueroa St and Sepulveda Blvd.

    I hit Fig for the first time since March of 2020 -my first mongering in well over a year (OMFG).

    I had hoped to find Lexi. Has anyone seen Lexi (a short petite latin / asian type mix girl, very cool, very chill, used to be a regular on 69th)?

    Got to Fig at around midnight. Typical scene. Lots of girls, most of them absolutely deplorable. A few very tall BSWs, many very heavy beefers. Hottie sections was jammed with traffic, mostly browsers. My uncle LEO was scarce.

    I asked a few girls for dates, they all quoted $100 full service. I asked each for uncovered BJ, and they all acted disgusted, said no. I'm sorry, am I at the counter of fucking Harrod's here? No, I am not. WTF. This tells me that CBJs are accepted service by all the guys there on Fig which. Wow. Really? Why would somebody bother with a CBJ. But, okay. And $100 (cash for that?) Wow.

    South of Florence, where things as I recall were grosser but also (potentially?) interesting, I found far fewer women. Not much activity.

    Although, down on 85th, I happened to see a genuine smoke show white girl. She looked to be a pretty solid 8. Or on Fig, a 43. She was medium height, medium build, not skinny but not fat, had brown hair with blondish*highlights, in a tube one-piece. I could not chat with her for some reason, and I circled around and (shocker!) she was gone. Anybody know this chick?

    SO, after getting rejected by three chicks in my request for a BBBJ, I decided to pack it in, head home.

    ON my way home, I figured why not take a quick spin on Sepulveda. I got there at like 4 am? The first thing I saw was a lean BSW with a gymnast build. Wow. Impressive, but passed -not my cup 'o tay. I drove up and down Sepulveda, not really sure the exact stroll there (Anyways, nothing else to report there.

  5. #4310
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudgy68  [View Original Post]
    A lot of the time, they go after both at the same time. They keep an eye on the girl, who, I can guarantee has a history; gets picked up. Follow the car and bust both if it's a car date.
    I agree that's often the case. Last night though, it looked like they were allowing the girls to continue to work and they were stopping the cars and harassing them.

  6. #4309

    Both

    Quote Originally Posted by ThikBBHunter  [View Original Post]
    Be extra careful tonight. I just passed through on my way home and saw numerous marked and unmarked cars. Some parked on back streets waiting for the signal I guess. They only seemed interested in customers and seem to be completely ignoring the girls.
    A lot of the time, they go after both at the same time. They keep an eye on the girl, who, I can guarantee has a history; gets picked up. Follow the car and bust both if it's a car date.

  7. #4308
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaz323  [View Original Post]
    Anyone info on this BSW.
    I'm curious too, could you share her number or any other intel?

    Ill be in the area in a next week.

    Thanks.

  8. #4307
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    Uh huh

    Quote Originally Posted by PepWave1  [View Original Post]
    Bunni and Ashley. Both white streetwalkers I have picked up on Figuerroa have done BBFS. Ashley: white girl, dresses more modestly and Bunni. Tall, thin white girl with dreads.
    Coming from Brooklyn NY and your first post on this forum, and you somehow manage to find 2 tall and thin WSW that allowed BBFS, something that the veterans of this forum who have been cruising the streets for years find rare and elusive.

    You sir are a god (rolling my eyes backwards).

  9. #4306

    Sting Tonight

    Be extra careful tonight. I just passed through on my way home and saw numerous marked and unmarked cars. Some parked on back streets waiting for the signal I guess. They only seemed interested in customers and seem to be completely ignoring the girls.

  10. #4305

    Any intel Latina spinner

    I was passing by a few days ago and saw a Latina spinner with a green tint to her hair. Does anyone have any intel? I went looking today but didn't see her. The first time I saw her near the 100's but today drove from the 100's to the 60's 3 times and didn't see her.

  11. #4304

    40

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJohnSmiff  [View Original Post]
    I'll take one for the team and find out if I see another hot piece of ass like this one from the weekend.
    Just hand the clerk your I'd and 40 and say an hour.

  12. #4303

    Thick hoe

    Anyone info on this BSW.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 647E6354-56AE-4C35-A86F-CE66F8E21EB8.jpg‎   97D379E2-2F79-43C1-BBC3-5062AB68A354.jpg‎  

  13. #4302
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    New gage

    I recall paying 30 for an hour, but I am sure that it has gone up. Mayor Garcetti has done a terrific job of creating opportunities for marginalized groups such as streetwalkers and the dens of iniquity that house them.

  14. #4301
    Quote Originally Posted by Saappzz  [View Original Post]
    Oshoxxx said it's like. 40 for one hour, though idk if he specified whether it's only at night or also at daytime as well.

    There are always people coming in and out of there 24/7, I doubt that they would charge 100.
    I'll take one for the team and find out if I see another hot piece of ass like this one from the weekend.

  15. #4300
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend who became a regular on Fig and he mentioned that many of the girls he see's now have had they're own room at a motel on Hoover.

    At Hoover and 71st next to a school called Foxy.
    Right. That was Oshoxx's motel in his last vid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape