Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Figueroa Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 367 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 5499
This blog is moderated by Hardly Seek
  1. #4299
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJohnSmiff  [View Original Post]
    Yeah but is it really 100 during the day? Not worth changing from the night if that's how it is.
    Oshoxxx said it's like. 40 for one hour, though idk if he specified whether it's only at night or also at daytime as well.

    There are always people coming in and out of there 24/7, I doubt that they would charge 100.

  2. #4298
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJohnSmiff  [View Original Post]
    Took a swing by Fig yesterday and saw a fine AF latina get picked by a car with blacked out windows. I don't so a car date ain't going to happen for me. What's the go to notel around Gage? Another girl said they all charged $100 during the day. That true?
    I have a friend who became a regular on Fig and he mentioned that many of the girls he see's now have had they're own room at a motel on Hoover.

    At Hoover and 71st next to a school called Foxy.

  3. #4297
    Quote Originally Posted by PepWave1  [View Original Post]
    Both white streetwalkers I have picked up on Figuerroa have done BBFS. Ashley: white girl, dresses more modestly and Bunni. Tall, thin white girl with dreads.
    Did they allow CIP?

  4. #4296
    Quote Originally Posted by Saappzz  [View Original Post]
    Looool c'Mon. There is literally a motel on the corner of fig and gage called "new gage motel", you got to be blind not to see it. That's the go-to one since that place is unofficially labeled as a "brothel" lmao.
    Yeah but is it really 100 during the day? Not worth changing from the night if that's how it is.

  5. #4295
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJohnSmiff  [View Original Post]
    Took a swing by Fig yesterday and saw a fine AF latina get picked by a car with blacked out windows. I don't so a car date ain't going to happen for me. What's the go to notel around Gage? Another girl said they all charged $100 during the day. That true?
    Looool c'Mon. There is literally a motel on the corner of fig and gage called "new gage motel", you got to be blind not to see it. That's the go-to one since that place is unofficially labeled as a "brothel" lmao.

  6. #4294

    Daytime notels

    Took a swing by Fig yesterday and saw a fine AF latina get picked by a car with blacked out windows. I don't so a car date ain't going to happen for me. What's the go to notel around Gage? Another girl said they all charged $100 during the day. That true?

  7. #4293

    Bunni and Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Good luck they won't due it!
    Both white streetwalkers I have picked up on Figuerroa have done BBFS. Ashley: white girl, dresses more modestly and Bunni. Tall, thin white girl with dreads.

  8. #4292
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Which hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyLuvr  [View Original Post]
    So every year on my birthday I get a room on fig for the night and I try to fuck at least 10 304's my record is 14 girls. This year I want to do at least 16 girls. Wish me luck.
    And how do you get enough loads.

  9. #4291

    Time is here again

    So every year on my birthday I get a room on fig for the night and I try to fuck at least 10 304's my record is 14 girls. This year I want to do at least 16 girls. Wish me luck.

  10. #4290
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Let him have the bananas on the side

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJohnSmiff  [View Original Post]
    Oshoxxx filmed them on his Friday night vid. Don't know how long they've been around.
    I was just asking how they did. I personally think they should make jello and try to nail it to the trees on fig. The representatives in city, state and federal government for that area on fig are the most vocal about how bad YT is. They will never pull a Nury M. Ever.

  11. #4289

    Fave Fig SW

    Who are your fave in fig if any? Mine are these two. I like petite ones with great personalities.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1B4DA1D3-7264-4E25-9529-8CA18C12D55E.jpg‎   F3666C49-B6C8-4BD4-A480-035F59653000.jpg‎  

  12. #4288
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see the activists on Fig trying to stop the ho show.
    Oshoxxx filmed them on his Friday night vid. Don't know how long they've been around.

  13. #4287
    Quote Originally Posted by Slooppy  [View Original Post]
    Is that the same girl?
    Ya that was her. She honestly looked better in person.

  14. #4286
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Active

    Anyone see the activists on Fig trying to stop the ho show.

  15. #4285

    Are. I. p.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger562  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up for the board, there's a checkpoint on fig just north of Imperial. Looks like increased presence in general. Holiday week and all.
    Yo actually that wasn't a checkpoint, a pedestrian actually got hit by a car and died on the scene:/ , hence the police presence.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape