Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 101 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 1511
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #611
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I must say you are the best of the best. You are so knowledgable with all areas. Thank you for all your info you share.

    Stay well,

    PA.
    Rumors say you're not too shabby yourself! LOL. Keep on bangin'!

  2. #610

    Arabela

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Fill us in on her services? Why are you seeing her again? GFE?

    She headed to Htfd after Stamford so I'll need to know before loading up on Wheaties and vitamins.

    https://olitaescort.com/olitaescort/arabela.html

    BMD.
    I met her 2 years ago. She was super hot and we had great chemistry. GFE good BBBJ which is important and cim. Don't remember anything negative. She was with Xo if she is the girl in the pictures, pictures are the same as jasmine. They took down the glamour pics and it looks like she going for a MILF look.

  3. #609
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Fill us in on her services? Why are you seeing her again? GFE?

    She headed to Htfd after Stamford so I'll need to know before loading up on Wheaties and vitamins.

    https://olitaescort.com/olitaescort/arabela.html

    BMD.
    Direct quote from a review of Arabela on the Olita website:

    "The door opened and I left. The pictures aren't even close. Don't know about the service and don't care. ".

    Again not from me but some disgruntled dude. That's enough for me not to risk 3 Benjamins.

  4. #608

    Big dad Mac

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    How do you compare her to what MasterLink said in his review?
    Her attitude seemed okay. Not as enthusiastic as Vlada, but better than Reda and Nancy. But it's been a year or so since we met. My favorite is Mary, but she's gone forever.

  5. #607
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #606

    Valery

    Quote Originally Posted by Dlqcpvd  [View Original Post]
    Please don't avoid. She has nice racks and a slim body. You'll like it.
    How do you compare her to what MasterLink said in his review?

  7. #605

    Go for it

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    https://olitaescort.com/olitaescort/valery.html

    Thanks for TOFTT. Htfd is her next stop so I'll avoid her later this month.

    BMD.
    Please don't avoid. She has nice racks and a slim body. You'll like it.

  8. #604

    Arabela Olita

    Quote Originally Posted by JohndSmith42  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 2 years ago she was going by jasmine then. Very attractive pictures were accurate. I will definitely see her again.
    Fill us in on her services? Why are you seeing her again? GFE?

    She headed to Htfd after Stamford so I'll need to know before loading up on Wheaties and vitamins.

    https://olitaescort.com/olitaescort/arabela.html

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DF921D3C-6E7D-44AD-BCB7-08525947CAA0.jpg‎  

  9. #603

    Aribela

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I think she's new to Olita, as far as I recall. Haven't seen her. Yet.
    I saw her 2 years ago she was going by jasmine then. Very attractive pictures were accurate. I will definitely see her again.

  10. #602
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnAbrams888  [View Original Post]
    Would appreciate any mongers who've seen Olita Arabela in Stamford to give a brother a heads up. Is she new to the rotation? I don't see any reviews unless she had a different name in the past. I'm fully aware that all Olitas have an expectation to them (pics are dated, etc), but I think I need those eyes staring up at me.

    https://olitaescort.com/olitaescort/arabela.html
    I think she's new to Olita, as far as I recall. Haven't seen her. Yet.

  11. #601

    Arabela Review?

    Would appreciate any mongers who've seen Olita Arabela in Stamford to give a brother a heads up. Is she new to the rotation? I don't see any reviews unless she had a different name in the past. I'm fully aware that all Olitas have an expectation to them (pics are dated, etc), but I think I need those eyes staring up at me.

    https://olitaescort.com/olitaescort/arabela.html

  12. #600

    Carrie

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInCT  [View Original Post]
    Saw Carrie the other day. I'm not nearly so negative as some of the recent comments ("dead fish" I was there for a qv and for my money I got what I was looking for. Granted not a lot of personality shone through but it was only 15 minutes after all. But I wouldn't say none. And her skills and physique are quite good at this price point. Moderate your expectations and go have a good time.
    I met with Carrie a year ago, you described her perfectly. She is a cold fish, even if she was GFE her kisses would be ice cold. Use her as your last resort if you have to.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  13. #599

    Bmd

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Adding this for search purposes or if links get deleted on STG.

    BMD.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...d/109162536874
    I must say you are the best of the best. You are so knowledgable with all areas. Thank you for all your info you share.

    Stay well,

    PA.

  14. #598

    Carrie

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInCT  [View Original Post]
    Saw Carrie the other day. I'm not nearly so negative as some of the recent comments ("dead fish" I was there for a qv and for my money I got what I was looking for. Granted not a lot of personality shone through but it was only 15 minutes after all. But I wouldn't say none. And her skills and physique are quite good at this price point. Moderate your expectations and go have a good time.
    Adding this for search purposes or if links get deleted on STG.

    BMD.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...d/109162536874
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F4006F6C-3D16-451D-9524-AB8CB2E07834.jpg‎   B8DB8A5C-5CE0-4995-8C71-5B82AB215498.jpg‎  

  15. #597

    Carrie

    Saw Carrie the other day. I'm not nearly so negative as some of the recent comments ("dead fish" I was there for a qv and for my money I got what I was looking for. Granted not a lot of personality shone through but it was only 15 minutes after all. But I wouldn't say none. And her skills and physique are quite good at this price point. Moderate your expectations and go have a good time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape