Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 1511
-
07-22-21 09:46 #611Senior Member

Posts: 5229Rumors say you're not too shabby yourself! LOL. Keep on bangin'!
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 11:31 #610Senior Member

Posts: 122Arabela
I met her 2 years ago. She was super hot and we had great chemistry. GFE good BBBJ which is important and cim. Don't remember anything negative. She was with Xo if she is the girl in the pictures, pictures are the same as jasmine. They took down the glamour pics and it looks like she going for a MILF look.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 11:16 #609Senior Member

Posts: 25Direct quote from a review of Arabela on the Olita website:
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
"The door opened and I left. The pictures aren't even close. Don't know about the service and don't care. ".
Again not from me but some disgruntled dude. That's enough for me not to risk 3 Benjamins.
-
07-21-21 01:09 #608Senior Member

Posts: 69Big dad Mac
Her attitude seemed okay. Not as enthusiastic as Vlada, but better than Reda and Nancy. But it's been a year or so since we met. My favorite is Mary, but she's gone forever.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 16:48 #607Senior Member

Posts: 43[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-20-21 16:26 #606Senior Member

Posts: 5229Valery
How do you compare her to what MasterLink said in his review?
Originally Posted by Dlqcpvd
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 16:05 #605Senior Member

Posts: 69Go for it
Please don't avoid. She has nice racks and a slim body. You'll like it.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 10:32 #604Senior Member

Posts: 5229Arabela Olita
Fill us in on her services? Why are you seeing her again? GFE?
Originally Posted by JohndSmith42
[View Original Post]
She headed to Htfd after Stamford so I'll need to know before loading up on Wheaties and vitamins.
https://olitaescort.com/olitaescort/arabela.html
BMD.
-
07-20-21 06:23 #603Senior Member

Posts: 122Aribela
I saw her 2 years ago she was going by jasmine then. Very attractive pictures were accurate. I will definitely see her again.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 18:47 #602Senior Member

Posts: 5229I think she's new to Olita, as far as I recall. Haven't seen her. Yet.
Originally Posted by JohnAbrams888
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 14:30 #601Senior Member

Posts: 43Arabela Review?
Would appreciate any mongers who've seen Olita Arabela in Stamford to give a brother a heads up. Is she new to the rotation? I don't see any reviews unless she had a different name in the past. I'm fully aware that all Olitas have an expectation to them (pics are dated, etc), but I think I need those eyes staring up at me.
https://olitaescort.com/olitaescort/arabela.html
-
07-14-21 21:11 #600Senior Member

Posts: 2147Carrie
I met with Carrie a year ago, you described her perfectly. She is a cold fish, even if she was GFE her kisses would be ice cold. Use her as your last resort if you have to.
Originally Posted by CharlieInCT
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
07-14-21 21:08 #599Senior Member

Posts: 2147Bmd
I must say you are the best of the best. You are so knowledgable with all areas. Thank you for all your info you share.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
Stay well,
PA.
-
07-14-21 12:47 #598Senior Member

Posts: 5229Carrie
Adding this for search purposes or if links get deleted on STG.
Originally Posted by CharlieInCT
[View Original Post]
BMD.
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...d/109162536874
-
07-14-21 12:21 #597Senior Member

Posts: 215Carrie
Saw Carrie the other day. I'm not nearly so negative as some of the recent comments ("dead fish" I was there for a qv and for my money I got what I was looking for. Granted not a lot of personality shone through but it was only 15 minutes after all. But I wouldn't say none. And her skills and physique are quite good at this price point. Moderate your expectations and go have a good time.









Reply With Quote






