Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 117 of 468 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 7015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5275
    Quote Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile for me, but between the dayshifts at Golds or Ybor Strip. Which is the better option for extras? (really just looking for a nice BBBJ).
    Ended up choosing Gold Club. Nothing doing, but it was nice to visit again. I hadn't been there since it was called Gold Rush.

  2. #5274

    Recent visit

    I drove down last week for a business meeting. I had an opportunity to stop by Ybor Strip. I went there looking for Vixen for no avail. I don't know if she's dancing at another club. I got hit up by a couple of Cubans quoting $300. I bailed.

  3. #5273

    Looking for Recommendation

    It's been awhile for me, but between the dayshifts at Golds or Ybor Strip. Which is the better option for extras? (really just looking for a nice BBBJ).

  4. #5272

    Pink Pony.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManateeFresh  [View Original Post]
    Well, as of a couple months ago, it was closed and reopened as the new spot for Pink Pony.
    The owner Dewayne died a month or more ago. From what I understand James the 'manager' is part owner and I think the owner of the building has skin in the game.

    In my opinion they will be closed / sold / whatever by the end of the year. This Pink Pony is not the famous Pink Pony that used to have live radio shows with Bubba the Love Sponge or the Buccaneers VIP room. It's Lipstixx with new paint and carpet for double the price and 1/2 the service. Most the decent girls from the old location are gone now too.

  5. #5271
    Quote Originally Posted by Crgnjul  [View Original Post]
    I normally hit up Lipstixx while visiting the area, but last time I was there was a bust. It was after the ower / managment (change and there were girls I'd not seen before. VIP was offered, but I was told it would be 250 with no extras on the menu. I passed. Can anyone give an update on how it's been the past month or so? I might be in town for day shift only, which means Lipstixx is not an option anyway but want to know if I should stick around or not.

    Recent posting indicate that Gold or Pink Pussycat might be better options?
    Well, as of a couple months ago, it was closed and reopened as the new spot for Pink Pony.

  6. #5270

    Lipstixx?

    I normally hit up Lipstixx while visiting the area, but last time I was there was a bust. It was after the ower / managment (change and there were girls I'd not seen before. VIP was offered, but I was told it would be 250 with no extras on the menu. I passed. Can anyone give an update on how it's been the past month or so? I might be in town for day shift only, which means Lipstixx is not an option anyway but want to know if I should stick around or not.

    Recent posting indicate that Gold or Pink Pussycat might be better options?

  7. #5269
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMore  [View Original Post]
    I'm in town for the weekend. Ended up going to thee dollhouse since its literally across the street from my hotel. Pretty girls but I get the impression not much goes on. And the pasty thing really killed it for me. Any help with some more relaxed clubs. Thanks.
    Do you have transportation, head over to Pasco or Pinellas county.

  8. #5268

    Pink Pussy cat

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    Stop by the new Chico's and was severely disappointed. All Latina's which is what I like but all chunky. Couple of girls quoted me 230 and no mas, all I want in VIP, including bb. I passed 30 bones lighter. Place is a real shithole inside.
    So after I left Chicas, decided to just hit up some of my favorite escorts. While waiting for someone to reach back, I head over to Pink Pussycat. Had the usual latin girls that are always there. Definitely not the top tier in Latinas like Gold club, but nice enough to look at, usually more relaxed and more into the dance, without Gold's prices. Met Camilla. Super pretty face, nice body, and really amazing tits. I mean, really amazing. DD, just the right amount of firmness to make you wonder, real or fake? Long, think nipples that just begged to be played with. I must've dropped into a deep coma in the VIP, cause it was on. Lots of DFK, roaming, FIV, BBBJ, BBFS, back to BBBJCIMWS. The girls there, all they see all day long, is Mexicans, no offense to Mexican men, but they do have a rep for being cheap. So when a white dude walks in, they perk up real quick. I'm sure it helps that I speak Spanish, it always surprises them. I dropped dos dinero on her.

  9. #5267

    Looking for a little help

    I'm in town for the weekend. Ended up going to thee dollhouse since its literally across the street from my hotel. Pretty girls but I get the impression not much goes on. And the pasty thing really killed it for me. Any help with some more relaxed clubs. Thanks.

  10. #5266

    Chicas

    Stop by the new Chico's and was severely disappointed. All Latina's which is what I like but all chunky. Couple of girls quoted me 230 and no mas, all I want in VIP, including bb. I passed 30 bones lighter. Place is a real shithole inside.

  11. #5265

    Day or Night Shift?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    I wish I did get her name, but like I said, she basically snatched me up right after I came out of the regular rooms with the Cuban girl. Still should be enough info to find her during day shift, considering. Most of the girls are Cuban. Not a lot of young blondes running around.

    On a side note, worked last two days in Pinellas, so I went into Atlantis. Lot's of fine girls there. Good mix of ethnicities. Anyway, met this girl named Nicole, yes I got her name, another hot, young blonde. Tiny, athletic build, like a cheerleader or gymnast. Very pretty face, great ass, but no boobs. Not really a deal breaker. Met her on Wednesday, said she only does BBBJ, no FS, for the 15 minute room rste $. With no upcharge. Couldn't quite resist that. Decent performance, not the best, but not the worst, what I did like was her steady eye contact.

    Anyway, went back today to see who else I could sample with more menu options. She sees me and immediately heads over. I politely let her know that while I did have a great time, the day before, I was looking for more today. She ssid its my lucky day becsuse she was drunk and horney. Took her to the back, started with same average bbj, then she just jumped on. That was nice, but I needed to see that bubble butt. Flipped her around on the bench, stood up and drove it home. She asked for a buck tip, which I gave, but I think she'd been fine with half. I don't like keeping covers on me. But I might have to start. Not sure what's up with these young girls being so ok with bb. And it sure is hard to say no with girls who look like that in the heat of the moment.

    There was another dancer there, that I was eyeballing, but never got a chance to talk to. Name is Crystal. Supposedly the two are good friends. I'm hoping she's as cool as Nicole, because she was super hot. Like model hot. Tall, slim, not skinning. White girl, young. With toned abs, grest ass and tits. A real looker. She's on the hit list for sure.
    Sounds promising.

  12. #5264

    New pink pony is a joke

    Quote Originally Posted by NakedCowboy69  [View Original Post]
    Is it a guarantee for 230 like lipstixx was or a maybe like the "new" pony? I've heard the new pony girls will hustle for more tip after you pay the 230 for the room.
    They are definitely trying to drain every nickel and dime that they can't from you. Have pushed out any good girl that was being fair about what they needed from you.

  13. #5263

    Much better

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    I wish I did get her name, but like I said, she basically snatched me up right after I came out of the regular rooms with the Cuban girl. Still should be enough info to find her during day shift, considering. Most of the girls are Cuban. Not a lot of young blondes running around.

    On a side note, worked last two days in Pinellas, so I went into Atlantis. Lot's of fine girls there. Good mix of ethnicities. Anyway, met this girl named Nicole, yes I got her name, another hot, young blonde. Tiny, athletic build, like a cheerleader or gymnast. Very pretty face, great ass, but no boobs. Not really a deal breaker. Met her on Wednesday, said she only does BBBJ, no FS, for the 15 minute room rste $. With no upcharge. Couldn't quite resist that. Decent performance, not the best, but not the worst, what I did like was her steady eye contact.

    Anyway, went back today to see who else I could sample with more menu options. She sees me and immediately heads over. I politely let her know that while I did have a great time, the day before, I was looking for more today. She ssid its my lucky day becsuse she was drunk and horney. Took her to the back, started with same average bbj, then she just jumped on. That was nice, but I needed to see that bubble butt. Flipped her around on the bench, stood up and drove it home. She asked for a buck tip, which I gave, but I think she'd been fine with half. I don't like keeping covers on me. But I might have to start. Not sure what's up with these young girls being so ok with bb. And it sure is hard to say no with girls who look like that in the heat of the moment.

    There was another dancer there, that I was eyeballing, but never got a chance to talk to. Name is Crystal. Supposedly the two are good friends. I'm hoping she's as cool as Nicole, because she was super hot. Like model hot. Tall, slim, not skinning. White girl, young. With toned abs, grest ass and tits. A real looker. She's on the hit list for sure.
    Good info. I can work with that. Thanks.

  14. #5262
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtPep  [View Original Post]
    I'm headed out for a 10 day vacation tomorrow with the family so I thought I might have a vacation of my own before we leave. I don't feel like dealing with all of the headaches that comes with searching for, then and dealing with a provider. I don't have any regulars any longer, and the shops are growing old.

    Long story short; I would like to try a club this evening and looking for recommendations. Extra menu options are always a bonus. Any ideas? I live in the Brandon area but I don't mind travelling. Also, are there any "couples friendly" places that stand-out in case the Mrs. Wants to join?
    Nearest to Brandon are gold's club (alcohol means not full nude) and Scarlett (full nude means no alcohol). Both has options for extras.

    Other options are diamond dolls (alcohol top less), Atlantis (alcohol topless) in Clearwater. (Extras definitely available).

    For couples Oz (alcohol topless) in Clearwater and Scores (alcohol non nude) in Tampa. Don't think extras is an possibility. Mostly tip in 1's type of club.

  15. #5261

    Pre-Vacation Vacation

    I'm headed out for a 10 day vacation tomorrow with the family so I thought I might have a vacation of my own before we leave. I don't feel like dealing with all of the headaches that comes with searching for, then and dealing with a provider. I don't have any regulars any longer, and the shops are growing old.

    Long story short; I would like to try a club this evening and looking for recommendations. Extra menu options are always a bonus. Any ideas? I live in the Brandon area but I don't mind travelling. Also, are there any "couples friendly" places that stand-out in case the Mrs. Wants to join?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape