Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 120 of 468 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 170 220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 7015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5230

    The studio

    Quote Originally Posted by TPAMonger  [View Original Post]
    She said on twitter starting tomorrow she's at the Lingerie Studio on Busch. I was surprised to see the girls they have.

    Instagram https://instagram.com/tampavipstudio...dium=copy_link.
    I went there a few years ago and got Greek by a really hot blond that is unfortunately no long in the business.

  2. #5229

    Harlow new location

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDSrq  [View Original Post]
    Ok. Thanks. I don't have the Twitter app so I didn't check it right away so she freaked out. LOL.
    She said on twitter starting tomorrow she's at the Lingerie Studio on Busch. I was surprised to see the girls they have.

    Instagram https://instagram.com/tampavipstudio...dium=copy_link.

  3. #5228
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 58

    Ybor on a Weekday

    Ducked in to get out of afternoon traffic this week. Pretty slow. One girl was actually napping along the back wall. I saw positive past reports on Ariel and was hoping to see her. She was there but we weren't able to connect, then she left. Oh well. I had some private dances with Stella. $10 at the bar and then $25 per song. A little high in my opinion. They were ok, but not great. They have two areas for private dances. In there are 6 semi private booths. I had a few dances with Stella. Mostly out of boredom and she was the only other white girl there at first besides Ariel (who's attention I couldn't get. More showed up as day ended and night started). Stella is a curvy white girl. Dark hair. Cool personality. I had no complaints even if the dances weren't spectacular. They offered a 3 songs for 60 special while the day and night shifts were overlapping. I tried that deal with Allie who showed up as part of night shift. A young blonde spinner with a great body. Yoga / runner fit. Everything natural and just the right size. Much better dances than Stella. I had to really work to control myself. She's an amazing package. She was the first to mention VIP. But she was also up front about her VIP limits and what wasn't on the menu. I appreciated her being up front about it. And passed on it. A very hot Cuban girl talked to me about VIP and making memories. She was pretty clear her menu was bigger in VIP. I would have taken her up on it but her perfume was so damn strong I was choking on it. It was really bad. Ended up back with Stella with VIP. The rooms are completely private but too big by half in my opinion. Too bright for my taste too. 30 minutes was. 75 to the bar and $$ . 5 to her. I had a good time but not as good a time as I was expecting or saw reported in the past. Could have just been her. Also my mistake for not really talking about it ahead of time with her. I didn't push it with her once back there and just took what was offered and didn't ask for more. I left satisfied but underwhelmed. Didn't ask about OTC because I wasn't that interested in it at that point.

  4. #5227

    Players Club

    Anyone been to and have any details? Is it worth my time.

  5. #5226
    Quote Originally Posted by NakedCowboy69  [View Original Post]
    Nice try Officer. Kidding, I don't think she has anywhere yet.
    Ok. Thanks. I don't have the Twitter app so I didn't check it right away so she freaked out. LOL.

  6. #5225

    RE: Harlow

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDSrq  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where Harlow landed? Was talking to her on Twitter and I didn't respond fast enough so she accused me of being a cop and blocked me.
    Nice try Officer. Kidding, I don't think she has anywhere yet.

  7. #5224

    Harlow

    Anyone know where Harlow landed? Was talking to her on Twitter and I didn't respond fast enough so she accused me of being a cop and blocked me.

  8. #5223

    When I was going to lipstixx

    Quote Originally Posted by NakedCowboy69  [View Original Post]
    Right but I'm still trying to figure out the real deal.

    Lipstixx was $16 door $22 room $150 with tip for full service so $188 (unusually rounded up to $200).

    If chica's is $20 door $230 room, am I getting full service for $250?
    FS was a c-note only. Once Latinas started to come in, ot went to $. 5. These Latinas (assuming what mot of them are, I could ne wrong), better be at least 7/10 in looks or not worth the price at all.

  9. #5222

    Pink pony?

    Drew Garabo said the other day the pink pony owner died (suicide? I dunno if he really knew I think he was sick) - anyways if that's true pink pony will be gone soon after alienating Lipstixx clients, pushing Harlow out, and Chica's taking their old clients. Really pisses me off we lost Lipstixx.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo47  [View Original Post]
    I only been to pink pony once (old location) and no one was there not even bouncers, bartenders and this was at 9 pm. I just left. I have tried the tourist traps on Dale Mabry's clubs, nice, but eh. Truth is a hole in the wall on Lois Avenue. Charlotte is the only club on Nebraska worth mentioning. I was followed out by a group of guys out of Teasers. They just stared at me, whatever. There is a club on Hillsborough Ave and near Lois Avenue forget its name, but by a car dealership.

    Adamo clubs. Golds is up there, Emperor is the 'special child' of the 2 (same owner). Mon Venu is lookie, but no action. Ybor club is up there. The ghetto called Vixens (or whatever its name is. Action can be had, but, IME, depends on the girl. I did have action for a c-note and 2 songs = $. 6. I would rarely go to clubs across the bay unless I have business over there (I am not wasting my gas unless sure thing for reasonable rates).

  10. #5221

    Chicas. More

    Right but I'm still trying to figure out the real deal.

    Lipstixx was $16 door $22 room $150 with tip for full service so $188 (unusually rounded up to $200).

    If chica's is $20 door $230 room, am I getting full service for $250?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo47  [View Original Post]
    Lipsstixx 12 o2 15 cover then 38 for the room. FS rates pre covid was usually c-note and some wanted a c-note and a half roughly #150 (comparable to most providers rates).

    New management / criminal front (just a guess, but in this industry, I am not way off) probably 20 to get in and $230 for the room. That is a c-note more already before you even begin to barter for FS rates and sounds like mostly Latinas (another price hike). You are looking to spend easy $$ at this new place. You do the math and if you have the extra money for pussy, your choice. I am rarely at that side of town anymore unless going to the airport (obvious reasons for that). Most of us can agree it has become a seller's market in most industries.

    As for strip clubs in general, Tampa clubs are higher priced to what I am used to in the past.

  11. #5220

    Lets compare

    Quote Originally Posted by NakedCowboy69  [View Original Post]
    Is it a guarantee for 230 like lipstixx was or a maybe like the "new" pony? I've heard the new pony girls will hustle for more tip after you pay the 230 for the room.
    Lipsstixx 12 o2 15 cover then 38 for the room. FS rates pre covid was usually c-note and some wanted a c-note and a half roughly #150 (comparable to most providers rates).

    New management / criminal front (just a guess, but in this industry, I am not way off) probably 20 to get in and $230 for the room. That is a c-note more already before you even begin to barter for FS rates and sounds like mostly Latinas (another price hike). You are looking to spend easy $$ at this new place. You do the math and if you have the extra money for pussy, your choice. I am rarely at that side of town anymore unless going to the airport (obvious reasons for that). Most of us can agree it has become a seller's market in most industries.

    As for strip clubs in general, Tampa clubs are higher priced to what I am used to in the past.

  12. #5219

    Chicas?

    Quote Originally Posted by NickAdemis  [View Original Post]
    Well I finally tried out Chica's Cabaret (formerly the pink pony). They're open until 6 now. If you like Bad Bunny played obnoxiously loud with bass rattling your drink off the counter (I mean even my teeth were rattling), and hot Latina chick's that look better than they dance, you're in the right place. 20 cover, 230 to the club to go into the VIP area where the lovely ladies will do anything for a price, LOL.
    Is it a guarantee for 230 like lipstixx was or a maybe like the "new" pony? I've heard the new pony girls will hustle for more tip after you pay the 230 for the room.

  13. #5218

    Aka

    Quote Originally Posted by NickAdemis  [View Original Post]
    Well I finally tried out Chica's Cabaret (formerly the pink pony). They're open until 6 now. If you like Bad Bunny played obnoxiously loud with bass rattling your drink off the counter (I mean even my teeth were rattling), and hot Latina chick's that look better than they dance, you're in the right place. 20 cover, 230 to the club to go into the VIP area where the lovely ladies will do anything for a price, LOL.
    Brothel front like Lipstixx just you pay more.

  14. #5217

    Chica's

    Well I finally tried out Chica's Cabaret (formerly the pink pony). They're open until 6 now. If you like Bad Bunny played obnoxiously loud with bass rattling your drink off the counter (I mean even my teeth were rattling), and hot Latina chick's that look better than they dance, you're in the right place. 20 cover, 230 to the club to go into the VIP area where the lovely ladies will do anything for a price, LOL.

  15. #5216
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummr  [View Original Post]
    I'll in town next week (Tampa / st. Pete area) and looking for somewhere with some Latina presence. Anything out there?
    Go to diamond dolls! A mix of girls! Lots of nice Latinas!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape