Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 10968
-
07-20-21 08:49 #5418Senior Member

Posts: 31I had gone back and forth exchanging messages with her until we were going to make plans to meet. Then she went silent.
Originally Posted by KidZoid
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 23:05 #5417Senior Member

Posts: 376She meant you were going to be the 3rd guy that day LOL. Any girl that says she hasn't seen that many guys means she's been with over 200.
Originally Posted by KidZoid
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 22:19 #5416Banned Member

Posts: 414Third?
LOL you actually believe these woman when they tell you how many guys they meet? You serious?
Originally Posted by KidZoid
[View Original Post]
OK keep thinking your number 3.
And I'm 6 ft tall and meet these woman free.
-
07-19-21 21:45 #5415Senior Member

Posts: 702I have zero idea what her deal is either. I did not invest very much time there.
Originally Posted by KidZoid
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 21:15 #5414Regular Member

Posts: 10Droyyy
So I thought I was going to crack this egg. I got her number, set up a date, and then a few hours before she cancelled and went silent. It's interesting because she told me about herself and her family, etc. Not sure what her deal is. She said she's met two people. Thought I was going to the third.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8b6e3...6-1d6b964f1c2f
-
07-19-21 08:55 #5413Senior Member

Posts: 702The "Massachusetts, Massachusetts" location and the heavy filters are 2 strong yellow / reddish flags for me.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 16:54 #5412Senior Member

Posts: 353Anyone partake in her company?
https://www.seeking.com/member/a2a6a...5-fc5d08ce8bfe
She's pretty responsive. Reasonable and down for many things. Just wanted to see if someone got some from her yet?
-
07-17-21 12:40 #5411Senior Member

Posts: 374Non hosting.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
She is asking for stupid money.
-
07-17-21 12:02 #5410Senior Member

Posts: 356Bad Gurl
I think we negotiated 350 (I know, I know) over coffee and ended up at a hotel close by. This would have been pre-COVID.
She didn't host; we met for coffee and ended up at a hotel (I know, I know). I don't remember if we discussed her being able to host, and I don't live all that close to Worcester.
I didn't feel rushed, really. Feel free to PM if you need more detail.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 10:10 #5409Senior Member

Posts: 265BDGurl96
Does she host? What did you end up giving for allowance? Did she rush, beside being not into it?
Originally Posted by RandomFragment
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 10:07
Senior Member
-
07-17-21 09:21 #5408Senior Member

Posts: 356Met her - BDGurl96 - Bad Gurl
The rack was impressive. I thought she was pretty well put together for her age; if anything I thought her pictures made her look heavier than she did in person.
Paid too much (my fault, not hers), though, and she gave off something of a "pro" vibe. Maybe we didn't hit it off, but she didn't seem into it at all, and if I were going to see her again that would have to change.
Originally Posted by WillSmith96
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 22:51 #5407Senior Member

Posts: 27Mika
https://www.seeking.com/member/88fb4...8-864bf13423cd
Anyone has intel on her?
-
07-15-21 20:44 #5406Senior Member

Posts: 389Bad Gurl
That sounds more like it! She wanted 500 when I contacted her three weeks ago. It was 300 last fall when she was still in Worcester.
Originally Posted by WillSmith96
[View Original Post]
I offered her 300 this time around but she wasn't interested.
-
07-15-21 17:30 #5405Senior Member

Posts: 165Entry error, she wanted 400
Originally Posted by NewEngland
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 17:28 #5404Senior Member

Posts: 374Kendall
Has seen her on and off on the site any one got the 411 on her.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c2c3b...4-aa541203cbab











Reply With Quote




