Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 371 of 732 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 421 471 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 10968
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #5418
    Quote Originally Posted by KidZoid  [View Original Post]
    So I thought I was going to crack this egg. I got her number, set up a date, and then a few hours before she cancelled and went silent. It's interesting because she told me about herself and her family, etc. Not sure what her deal is. She said she's met two people. Thought I was going to the third.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b6e3...6-1d6b964f1c2f
    I had gone back and forth exchanging messages with her until we were going to make plans to meet. Then she went silent.

  2. #5417
    Quote Originally Posted by KidZoid  [View Original Post]
    So I thought I was going to crack this egg. I got her number, set up a date, and then a few hours before she cancelled and went silent. It's interesting because she told me about herself and her family, etc. Not sure what her deal is. She said she's met two people. Thought I was going to the third.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b6e3...6-1d6b964f1c2f
    She meant you were going to be the 3rd guy that day LOL. Any girl that says she hasn't seen that many guys means she's been with over 200.

  3. #5416

    Third?

    Quote Originally Posted by KidZoid  [View Original Post]
    So I thought I was going to crack this egg. I got her number, set up a date, and then a few hours before she cancelled and went silent. It's interesting because she told me about herself and her family, etc. Not sure what her deal is. She said she's met two people. Thought I was going to the third.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b6e3...6-1d6b964f1c2f
    LOL you actually believe these woman when they tell you how many guys they meet? You serious?

    OK keep thinking your number 3.

    And I'm 6 ft tall and meet these woman free.

  4. #5415
    Quote Originally Posted by KidZoid  [View Original Post]
    So I thought I was going to crack this egg. I got her number, set up a date, and then a few hours before she cancelled and went silent. It's interesting because she told me about herself and her family, etc. Not sure what her deal is. She said she's met two people. Thought I was going to the third.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b6e3...6-1d6b964f1c2f
    I have zero idea what her deal is either. I did not invest very much time there.

  5. #5414

    Droyyy

    So I thought I was going to crack this egg. I got her number, set up a date, and then a few hours before she cancelled and went silent. It's interesting because she told me about herself and her family, etc. Not sure what her deal is. She said she's met two people. Thought I was going to the third.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b6e3...6-1d6b964f1c2f

  6. #5413
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/a2a6a...5-fc5d08ce8bfe

    She's pretty responsive. Reasonable and down for many things. Just wanted to see if someone got some from her yet?
    The "Massachusetts, Massachusetts" location and the heavy filters are 2 strong yellow / reddish flags for me.

  7. #5412

    Anyone partake in her company?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a2a6a...5-fc5d08ce8bfe

    She's pretty responsive. Reasonable and down for many things. Just wanted to see if someone got some from her yet?

  8. #5411
    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Does she host? What did you end up giving for allowance? Did she rush, beside being not into it?
    Non hosting.

    She is asking for stupid money.

  9. #5410

    Bad Gurl

    I think we negotiated 350 (I know, I know) over coffee and ended up at a hotel close by. This would have been pre-COVID.

    She didn't host; we met for coffee and ended up at a hotel (I know, I know). I don't remember if we discussed her being able to host, and I don't live all that close to Worcester.

    I didn't feel rushed, really. Feel free to PM if you need more detail.

    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Does she host? What did you end up giving for allowance? Did she rush, beside being not into it?

  10. #5409

    BDGurl96

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomFragment  [View Original Post]
    The rack was impressive. I thought she was pretty well put together for her age; if anything I thought her pictures made her look heavier than she did in person.

    Paid too much (my fault, not hers), though, and she gave off something of a "pro" vibe. Maybe we didn't hit it off, but she didn't seem into it at all, and if I were going to see her again that would have to change.
    Does she host? What did you end up giving for allowance? Did she rush, beside being not into it?

  11. 07-17-21 10:07


  12. #5408

    Met her - BDGurl96 - Bad Gurl

    The rack was impressive. I thought she was pretty well put together for her age; if anything I thought her pictures made her look heavier than she did in person.

    Paid too much (my fault, not hers), though, and she gave off something of a "pro" vibe. Maybe we didn't hit it off, but she didn't seem into it at all, and if I were going to see her again that would have to change.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillSmith96  [View Original Post]
    Mid 40's MILF, outstanding rack if the pics are to be believed. She had a previous profile listing Worcester, now Framingham. I recognized her during a text exchange. She immediately asked for a picture, and in our previous convo she wouldn't go below $$ I passed.

  13. #5407

  14. #5406

    Bad Gurl

    Quote Originally Posted by WillSmith96  [View Original Post]
    Entry error, she wanted 400
    That sounds more like it! She wanted 500 when I contacted her three weeks ago. It was 300 last fall when she was still in Worcester.

    I offered her 300 this time around but she wasn't interested.

  15. #5405
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    That is her she is asking for bat shit crazy $$ for sure.
    Entry error, she wanted 400

  16. #5404

    Kendall

    Has seen her on and off on the site any one got the 411 on her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c2c3b...4-aa541203cbab

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape