Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 372 of 732 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 422 472 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 10968
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #5403
    Quote Originally Posted by WillSmith96  [View Original Post]
    Mid 40's MILF, outstanding rack if the pics are to be believed. She had a previous profile listing Worcester, now Framingham. I recognized her during a text exchange. She immediately asked for a picture, and in our previous convo she wouldn't go below $$ I passed.
    That is her she is asking for bat shit crazy $$ for sure.

  2. #5402

    BDGurl96

    Mid 40's MILF, outstanding rack if the pics are to be believed. She had a previous profile listing Worcester, now Framingham. I recognized her during a text exchange. She immediately asked for a picture, and in our previous convo she wouldn't go below $$ I passed.

  3. #5401

    Impressive

    Very impressive if you can tell the difference between Vietnamese and Chinese.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lily1234  [View Original Post]
    Did she tell you she is vietnamese. ? Looks Chinese to me. I talked with her but never met.

  4. #5400
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her and she said 600 $ so I blocked her so I would not get banned for having money show up in my messages.
    Not sure who paid that much but. But she now has GPS. I saw here about 2 weeks ago at my place. Contacted her and agreed on 1. 5 for BBBJ and FS. Came over had a great time. I went to Temmesee (Experienced some of the fun in Knoxville. Highly recomended.) Text her yesterday and says I can see you but 1. 5 is not enough I need at least 3. WTF. Who ever these guys are paying asking price are fucking up some good fun. Sorry for the rant but just making us all come more out of pocket.

  5. #5399

    Images

    I can't stress enough doing a reverse image search and googling the account name and checking anything else you can.

    Years ago when seeking was just sb and no pros or strippers on it. The numbers were way better and getting ghosted happened a lot less.

    I had been talking to this one college student using my burner phone and different name and we arranged for a time and place to meet.

    I did an image search and boom was all her social media. Turns out she is related to the old lady! Had I not checked her background it could have turned into a huge mess. I dodged a cannonball with that one.

    Stay safe out there and always do your background checks on these girls.

  6. #5398

    Viet

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyAng888  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/1d590...a-93913d7e93b7

    Was quoted $800. Anyone have experience with her?
    Did she tell you she is vietnamese. ? Looks Chinese to me. I talked with her but never met.

  7. #5397
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Looks like she moved

    Looks like she moved to Blacksburg, VA.

  8. #5396
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyAng888  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/1d590...a-93913d7e93b7

    Was quoted $800. Anyone have experience with her?
    Looks fake to me and the background doesn't even look familiar.

  9. #5395

  10. #5394
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyAng888  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/1d590...a-93913d7e93b7

    Was quoted $800. Anyone have experience with her?
    At 800 I'd certainly not know. That's a silly price. 800 girls are not twice as good as 400 dollar girls on SA.

  11. #5393
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyPrince  [View Original Post]
    I did see her at her place almost 8 months ago. She looks good. She is mostly a massage gal with some extras. Nothing Spectacular to write about. I did not want to see her again.
    The Spicy Prince is 100% on this one.

  12. #5392

    Vietnamese girl

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1d590...a-93913d7e93b7

    Was quoted $800. Anyone have experience with her?

  13. #5391

    Meia

    Have anyone see her? Just curious how much she want?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/24ad8...0-fd8a9bd5d30c

    Appreciate any info!

    Thanks.

  14. #5390
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymch520  [View Original Post]
    Any one has seen this girl? She is talking and I am thinking to see her in weekend. I turned 50 pages, could not find anything bt. But from the picture I believe I have seen her before on discussion. Ofcource I will post review if sucess I meeting.

    TIA.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c2c54...4-10c617eae5f1
    Yes, she would not go under $300 a meet and the guy who met her here said she's not looking good and fun enough for that price.

  15. #5389
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymch520  [View Original Post]
    Any one has seen this girl? She is talking and I am thinking to see her in weekend. I turned 50 pages, could not find anything bt. But from the picture I believe I have seen her before on discussion. Ofcource I will post review if sucess I meeting.

    TIA.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c2c54...4-10c617eae5f1
    I did see her at her place almost 8 months ago. She looks good. She is mostly a massage gal with some extras. Nothing Spectacular to write about. I did not want to see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape