Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3921

    Pachinko

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe65  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with her? Asian went to IU?
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b694e...4-96a3fa982d2b

    Chatted with her for a while but never met. As you can see her profile says platonic. Definitely get the impression that intimacy will take a lot of work if ever. I didn't think the effort would be worth it.

  2. #3920

    Travel Partner Experience

    This is a general inquiry / conversation starter. Say you want to travel someplace nice, thinking Costa Rica, Belize, Hawaii etc. And want to take a SB for company. Beyond paying for their flight, the hotel, meals and incidentals, what kind of additional gifts for a week long trip is normal. I know that everyone is different, so I'm just wanting to get some fellow monger's experience and thoughts. On the one hand, you are giving the SB a great vacation experience totally for free which is a nice gift on its own, on the other you are expecting them to be your bed partner the entire trip. Anyone care to share opinions, thoughts, experiences with this sort of arrangement?

  3. #3919

    Eros Girl

    So this girl was advertising on arrows last year under the name Lindsay Hill I believe.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e2588...-c95c7f046c9f.

    I think at the time she wanted 450 or $500 an hour for a visit on Eros. Just saw that she popped up on seeking arrangements again. Has anyone seen her recently and if so what kind of allowance is she looking for. A friend of mine had seen her a couple years back and he said she was definitely a fun time and had a definite kinky side.

  4. #3918

    Katieloveless

    https://www.seeking.com/member/23273...a-041816c68463

    This girl is definitely a real person, but a complete time waster. Does not even live in Indiana lives in Cincinnati. Wants to do online in order to feel more comfortable with somebody but then always has an excuse why she cannot meet up. Complete waste of time.

  5. #3917

    Pachinko_baby

    Does anyone have experience with her? Asian went to IU?

  6. #3916

    Same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBananas  [View Original Post]
    Scam Alert. Offers to host, asks to see cash, takes off clothes to take a quick shower, then threatens to "call campus police".

    https://www.seeking.com/member/69dc4...e-bc5cc8f1963f
    She's definitely a scam. The little Asian got me yesterday. I wished I could have seen your post about this before.

  7. #3915
    Quote Originally Posted by WreckItRight  [View Original Post]
    Who you talk to on Seeking, and what you say, theres a provider, (I won't say who but she's on this forum as well) that will try to get you banned for good if you arent exactly of the same opinion as her. I actually know a way around the ban (kept my original account) but alot of people don't, and we should share the info of those that try to keep mongers from doing their civil duty. I can provide you with her info.
    Please send me the info on her and Thanks.

  8. #3914

    LilBShell

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    I know I've seen her reviewed, but a search turns up nothing. Anyone?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1de06...5-d9cd2234d5fa
    Does not look like her pictures. Not even close.

    She told me the Johnson Co police are really bad. I told her I was from the Northside. She told me the police are bad there too. I asked her about the Marion Co. Police. She said they were the worst, and asked why I didn't know that.

    Guess I just am not worldly.

  9. #3913
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    The only review I found of her was last year and said she was OK in a pinch, her place is a pigpen and she smelled like smoke. Lovely.
    I did meet with her prior to COVID although not at her apartment so I cannot speak to that part. She was then a very heavy smoker. Don't know about now. She is heavily tatted so if that is not your thing she is not a good option.

    Her pics are more attractive than she is in person but that is true for about all of the SBs. I wouldn't say she is a bad choice but wouldn't say she is a great long term choice.

  10. #3912

    Supposed to meet her.

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    I know I've seen her reviewed, but a search turns up nothing. Anyone?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1de06...5-d9cd2234d5fa
    The only review I found of her was last year and said she was OK in a pinch, her place is a pigpen and she smelled like smoke. Lovely.

  11. #3911

    Lilbomshell. Anyone?

    I know I've seen her reviewed, but a search turns up nothing. Anyone?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1de06...5-d9cd2234d5fa

  12. #3910
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler32  [View Original Post]
    I also met her once and it has been a while. She is super hard to get to the point of meeting and it ended up being when she was in the mood and spontaneous and after I did a good bit of chasing. My experience is almost exactly the same although I would grade her slightly higher on looks. Average on performance for sure however. At best. She wasn't expensive however and flakey but not dangerous or a user. Everyone's experience may be different.
    Same here. Been with her few times at her apartment. She blew me off this Sunday.

  13. #3909
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    Those pictures, or the good ones at least, are years old. She's no longer at BSU she graduated a few years ago and lives in Indy. Talks a LOT (about herself mostly) and is average at best in bed. Nice knockers but everything else has gone soft.
    I also met her once and it has been a while. She is super hard to get to the point of meeting and it ended up being when she was in the mood and spontaneous and after I did a good bit of chasing. My experience is almost exactly the same although I would grade her slightly higher on looks. Average on performance for sure however. At best. She wasn't expensive however and flakey but not dangerous or a user. Everyone's experience may be different.

  14. #3908

    About Bedroom Kisses

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler32  [View Original Post]
    This woman has been on a long time and seems to be on there a lot. I am going to assume a number of people have experiences with here, any information good or bad?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cc153...d-0e61be112ab7
    I've been with her, well over a year ago. She's a bit on the heavy side, and reeked of smoke, but was pretty damn good in bed. Met her in a hotel. She wanted to role play, with me as an unsatisfied customer, and her as the hotel manager, wanting to "make things right. " Fun overall. She can suck a dick, for sure, and as I recall, loved it in the ass. $$ at that time. As always, YMMV. Be safe!

  15. #3907

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler32  [View Original Post]
    This woman has been on a long time and seems to be on there a lot. I am going to assume a number of people have experiences with here, any information good or bad?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cc153...d-0e61be112ab7
    Just second hand information as she is outside of my preferred age and body shape but I hear she is great at sucking dick and generally open minded in the sack.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape