Escort Review: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Submit Review
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 6996
-
07-19-21 07:10 #3921Senior Member

Posts: 55Pachinko
https://www.seeking.com/member/b694e...4-96a3fa982d2b
Originally Posted by Roscoe65
[View Original Post]
Chatted with her for a while but never met. As you can see her profile says platonic. Definitely get the impression that intimacy will take a lot of work if ever. I didn't think the effort would be worth it.
-
07-19-21 00:46 #3920Senior Member

Posts: 33Travel Partner Experience
This is a general inquiry / conversation starter. Say you want to travel someplace nice, thinking Costa Rica, Belize, Hawaii etc. And want to take a SB for company. Beyond paying for their flight, the hotel, meals and incidentals, what kind of additional gifts for a week long trip is normal. I know that everyone is different, so I'm just wanting to get some fellow monger's experience and thoughts. On the one hand, you are giving the SB a great vacation experience totally for free which is a nice gift on its own, on the other you are expecting them to be your bed partner the entire trip. Anyone care to share opinions, thoughts, experiences with this sort of arrangement?
-
07-18-21 19:34 #3919Senior Member

Posts: 55Eros Girl
So this girl was advertising on arrows last year under the name Lindsay Hill I believe.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e2588...-c95c7f046c9f.
I think at the time she wanted 450 or $500 an hour for a visit on Eros. Just saw that she popped up on seeking arrangements again. Has anyone seen her recently and if so what kind of allowance is she looking for. A friend of mine had seen her a couple years back and he said she was definitely a fun time and had a definite kinky side.
-
07-18-21 19:28 #3918Senior Member

Posts: 55Katieloveless
https://www.seeking.com/member/23273...a-041816c68463
This girl is definitely a real person, but a complete time waster. Does not even live in Indiana lives in Cincinnati. Wants to do online in order to feel more comfortable with somebody but then always has an excuse why she cannot meet up. Complete waste of time.
-
07-18-21 19:00 #3917Senior Member

Posts: 122Pachinko_baby
Does anyone have experience with her? Asian went to IU?
-
07-17-21 07:54 #3916Regular Member

Posts: 11Same thing
She's definitely a scam. The little Asian got me yesterday. I wished I could have seen your post about this before.
Originally Posted by JohnnyBananas
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 09:56 #3915Senior Member

Posts: 40Please send me the info on her and Thanks.
Originally Posted by WreckItRight
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 09:19 #3914Senior Member

Posts: 127LilBShell
Does not look like her pictures. Not even close.
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
She told me the Johnson Co police are really bad. I told her I was from the Northside. She told me the police are bad there too. I asked her about the Marion Co. Police. She said they were the worst, and asked why I didn't know that.
Guess I just am not worldly.
-
07-15-21 00:13 #3913Senior Member

Posts: 70I did meet with her prior to COVID although not at her apartment so I cannot speak to that part. She was then a very heavy smoker. Don't know about now. She is heavily tatted so if that is not your thing she is not a good option.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
Her pics are more attractive than she is in person but that is true for about all of the SBs. I wouldn't say she is a bad choice but wouldn't say she is a great long term choice.
-
07-14-21 19:43 #3912Senior Member

Posts: 658Supposed to meet her.
The only review I found of her was last year and said she was OK in a pinch, her place is a pigpen and she smelled like smoke. Lovely.
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 22:29 #3911Senior Member

Posts: 617Lilbomshell. Anyone?
I know I've seen her reviewed, but a search turns up nothing. Anyone?
https://www.seeking.com/member/1de06...5-d9cd2234d5fa
-
07-13-21 20:53 #3910Senior Member

Posts: 122Same here. Been with her few times at her apartment. She blew me off this Sunday.
Originally Posted by Tyler32
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 16:37 #3909Senior Member

Posts: 70I also met her once and it has been a while. She is super hard to get to the point of meeting and it ended up being when she was in the mood and spontaneous and after I did a good bit of chasing. My experience is almost exactly the same although I would grade her slightly higher on looks. Average on performance for sure however. At best. She wasn't expensive however and flakey but not dangerous or a user. Everyone's experience may be different.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 12:29 #3908Senior Member

Posts: 401About Bedroom Kisses
I've been with her, well over a year ago. She's a bit on the heavy side, and reeked of smoke, but was pretty damn good in bed. Met her in a hotel. She wanted to role play, with me as an unsatisfied customer, and her as the hotel manager, wanting to "make things right. " Fun overall. She can suck a dick, for sure, and as I recall, loved it in the ass. $$ at that time. As always, YMMV. Be safe!
Originally Posted by Tyler32
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 11:19 #3907Senior Member

Posts: 601Info
Just second hand information as she is outside of my preferred age and body shape but I hear she is great at sucking dick and generally open minded in the sack.
Originally Posted by Tyler32
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




