Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 24022
-
07-20-21 21:56 #20197Senior Member

Posts: 651The old Frontier
There is a travel park (cough) located just south of Fletcher on the west side of Nebraska.
This trailer park, as I call them, has dirt roads and speed bumps and must be traversed slowly by most any vehicle.
After having had the unfortunate need to drive around the place a number of times on a number of different days, I can relate a small bit of information that may benefit all mongers.
A number of workers who reside within the park and venture out to walk (usually southward) Nebraska daily to catch the rush hour of potential johns. Each day prior to the 5:00 pm start of rush hour (say 4:20 onward), a slow trickle of low-grade workers amble out of the EXIT (southern entrance, the one gated after 7 pm) gate making themselves available for scooping. No need to limit this to weekdays. It applies on weekends as well.
Between the old Frontier and the Dollar Store a few blocks south can be a slow, thin parade of available and willing women from which to choose. Expect average or below, but normal same old (non-GPS) rates.
I do NOT suggest entering the trailed park. The workers typically do not want to get scooped so close to home.
LA1215
-
07-20-21 01:15 #20196Senior Member

Posts: 2167Saw a girl who called herself Morena out just north of Busch.
A few others were around walking.
Is the one red / blondish hair with all the pick marks Star? She was spaced out this morning. Thought I was a cop so ignored me and told me to leave. Afternoon saw her walking and appeared more into it. She is rough looking.
-
07-19-21 13:13 #20195Senior Member

Posts: 33Sharee
Friday afternoon Saul Sharee at the Walmart in Land O Lakes. I read before that she has a playhouse in Land O Lakes and does dates there. Does anybody have any more information about that.
-
07-19-21 12:37 #20194Regular Member

Posts: 19She gives fresh meaning to the word "mixology. ".
Originally Posted by ItsAlllGood
[View Original Post]
Her ovum saw so much diversity that the DNA looks more like scrambled eggs than a lattice.
She is not really pregnant, she simply has not drained after a very busy weekend.
-
07-19-21 11:05 #20193Senior Member

Posts: 2007Melissa
In Tampa early, 6 am, this morning and not one soul even in front of the Manchester. That's bad. Drove down Nebraska towards Hillsborough and still nothing. At the Marathon, spotted a WSW, thick, dark hair, brown or red, juicy ass, wearing spandex. Looked like "C" cups.
Stopped, she got in the car and we drove to the motel next door to the Marathon where she said she had a room. Convinced her to do anal for a Grant. Says she really hates it. Told me to wait in the car while she cleared her female roommate out, right!! I asked her name as she was closing my door and she replied, "Melissa". Immediately bells and whistles started going off in my head and I recalled some not too favorable posts about a Melissa and this one fit the profile.
Drove off while she was in the room. I think we both may have dodged a bullet for if there was going to be some shit, I wasn't going to be the last person shat on.
Be safe out there and happy hunting.
NC Hunter.
-
07-19-21 08:18 #20192Senior Member

Posts: 28Rhonda
Rhonda early this am Look very pregnant is there anybody he's going to take credit for that? LOL.
-
07-19-21 06:08 #20191Senior Member

Posts: 76Lo was my regular. She has gotten cleaned up and is back in PA with family. Good for her, bad for us.
Originally Posted by AlphaMale1
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 22:46 #20190Senior Member

Posts: 2354http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...onger-in-Tampa
Originally Posted by Vonhellish
[View Original Post]
Read the oldest post first, there are only two pages.
When you find something don't be a jerk, take a few minutes to post a report!
-
07-18-21 20:20 #20189Senior Member

Posts: 38In a word? Nebraska Ave.
Originally Posted by Vonhellish
[View Original Post]
BETTER YET, read the thread in this forum made just to answer that question: How to Streetmonger in Tampa.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...onger-in-Tampa
-
07-18-21 14:34 #20188Senior Member

Posts: 2007Suggestion For Not Just Visitore
I would suggest you purchase your favorite beverage, drive to your most comfortable location and read from front to back the posts in this SW section and note the streets given. "Google" those named streets and you'll have the answers to your questions. Please post your adventures or mis adventures.
Originally Posted by Vonhellish
[View Original Post]
Be safe out there and happy hunting.
NC HUNTER.
-
07-18-21 13:48 #20187Senior Member

Posts: 35Visting
So the question is where should I take a drive to see that the local area has to offer? Any advise on this would be very helpful.
-
07-17-21 16:11 #20186Senior Member

Posts: 1765I would have given you credit if I could have remembered where I got the picture from. It was a good one. OTH, I did get here sister right. Guess my memory is still intact.
Originally Posted by Skiper
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 12:57 #20185Senior Member

Posts: 54No, we haven t sid anything in a good while. We only texted just checking up on each other and seeing what's new in each others worlds. She did mention this but I hadn't heard back from her. This makes sense now. Thanks for sharring.
Originally Posted by Skiper
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 09:33 #20184Senior Member

Posts: 934Blonde spinner Hooters shorts
Late report from Thurs. I hit Neb and Sligh appx 2:00 pm trying to catch Bella. I'm 99% certain I spotted her in a black sun dress with red bow thing on top of her head. Unfortunately, she was aloof to my attempts to make an introduction. Tried to make a scoop on Flora and again across the street from Haven by the other notel. Perhaps it was candy time. Next time!
Another interesting note. Farther up Neb by Broad I spotted a blonde spinner WSW wearing orange shorts like Hooters orange. She looked really good for a SW, but not too good as in setting off a a LEO decoy red flag. I didn't investigate bc I was targeted on Bella. Sorry I didn't get a pic. Anyone else see the Hooters shorts girl or know her? Thanks!
-
07-16-21 20:48 #20183Senior Member

Posts: 1190Clean out your inbox.
Originally Posted by Skiper
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




