Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 22,201 to 22,215 of 27140
-
07-20-21 10:52 #4940Senior Member

Posts: 41Yes Saiko is.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 17:34 #4939Senior Member

Posts: 333CCP Nako and Yuri
Two new Japanese talents at CCP. Anyone know if they are BBFS friendly?
-
07-19-21 10:31 #4938Senior Member

Posts: 144Do they require pre-verification or seeing my driver's license when I show up would be good enough for them? Thanks!
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 10:11 #4937Senior Member

Posts: 333Yes, I think so. There is another girl Emi who offers the same.
Originally Posted by SkatterBrains
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 09:13 #4936Senior Member

Posts: 38Quick Q about WSD
A quick glance at WSD website shows that basically all of them "provide extra experience for more $" or something worded similar. Is this to say all these ladies will open the BBFS gates, or is it only certain ones. Thanks.
-
07-18-21 19:22 #4935Senior Member

Posts: 235Wsd
https://www.wallstreetdesires.com/home
Originally Posted by Itduzz
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 14:38 #4934Senior Member

Posts: 91Wall Street Desires. You can find their website if you google them.
Originally Posted by Itduzz
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 09:47 #4933Senior Member

Posts: 329Too late. Case of Diana Love
Diana Love is the only provider that I did fisting with. She used to be bareback friendly as well, CIP CIA. She retired 4 years ago then moved first to Jersey. Last month we talked, she told me she moved to Florida. Even when she officially retired, she was seen past clients time to time in Jersey.
Originally Posted by Albertel6
[View Original Post]
Fun facts: She turns 60 some time this summer. Do not get fooled by her age. She has an ageless tyope of body like Gina. Back in late 1980's, america Mayor Rudy, then Manhattan the, charged her with some crime. It even made it to the newspaper. She lives a crazy life.
Last, when you are in the process of booking any girl, express your desires. Maybe you will get someone. It is your money, ask them what they are willing to do.
I miss her Diana.
-
07-18-21 02:38 #4932Regular Member

Posts: 4WSD? What is their website?
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 00:06 #4931Senior Member

Posts: 1404I've always creampied Daisy. Not the hottest girl in the line up but her services were always top notch. Only got her ass once after probably a year's worth of creampies. That ass was tight as fuck.
Originally Posted by StevenMike
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 22:40 #4930Senior Member

Posts: 333Fuka at WSD
Fuka at WSD. BBFS friendly with $100 tip for CIP. After I came, she showed me her toys as she is also a S&M dominatrix. Just love the Japanese talent coming recently. Third Japanese girl that I've creampied this month.
-
07-17-21 22:32 #4929Senior Member

Posts: 278OH man Daisy, another of my faves. Never fisted her but she always gave me BBFS. The first time was totally unexpected and from then on there was never a cover in sight. It was one of my first BBFS experiences in the hobby though so I was still too hesitant to cip, but I'm sure she wouldn't have minded. Anyway that's going on almost ten years now miss her and GC's or Jerry's Office Cherries as they were briefly known's lineup. They had some real gems, Brandy, Roxxanna, Tanya, Solange, some around longer then others but Daisy and Brandy were my two faves there, tho Daisy was the only one I got BBFS from.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
Sure I know this is outdated and irrelevant info, but it's fun strolling down memory lane now and again.
-
07-17-21 17:39 #4928Senior Member

Posts: 224Wait daisy let you creampie her, I tried to fuck her raw at GC when she worked there, she would only allow the tip, damm I miss fucking her wish she was still around.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 14:25 #4927Senior Member

Posts: 333I used to try fisting with Daisy from GC and later independent. I could only get four fingers in. She was game for me to try my whole hand but never got past that point. I usually finished with a creampie or CIM with her.
Originally Posted by Danginfantry
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 12:05 #4926Senior Member

Posts: 36Funny because I always wanted to fist a girl. Closest I got was this chick on SA who was into anal. Ended up putting more than half of my hand in her ass before she tapped out.
Originally Posted by Albertel6
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




