Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #4942
    Quote Originally Posted by SkatterBrains  [View Original Post]
    A quick glance at WSD website shows that basically all of them "provide extra experience for more $" or something worded similar. Is this to say all these ladies will open the BBFS gates, or is it only certain ones. Thanks.
    People should make an effort to read. Pleasure palace aka wsd are really open about their service. Just asked.

  2. #4941

    Come come play Japanese 21 y Saiko (929) XXX-4699

    Saeko 21. Short hair shoulders, big eyes, round ass, thick thighs, small waist, B top natural.

    This time I was greeted by the lovely Nanna, who I want to do but she is rarely working in the room.

    Told me Saeko (she pronounced it psycho!) is japanese and will do everything.

    Room is very pink with pink lights and pink walls. Big bed and mirrors.

    I saw Chinese girls here other visits, this time special Jpanese 21 yr ols that does BBFSCIP.

    The photos of saeko they have look like an anime girl big eyes. On meeting her, she does have that look. Big eyes, short shoulder length hair. Small top, big ass and thick hips. Her eyes staring at me did give her a "psycho manga girl" look. But she smiled and she is actually somewhat submissive. Very little english spoken. But she understands and takes direction.

    Go to the TS. Wash up, junk, turn over, wash ass, rimms me, sucks me BB. She has a larger lips and took my size ok. Not cumming, saving my shot for the room.

    In room, dfk, and slow BBBJ. Then she get on top for p2 p slide. She ky her pussy first to slide nice.

    I passed on daty for obvious reasons.

    Once I inside her, she's tight but slide in good, she gets very horny hot and rides me good, and turns around to rear cowgirl style, feels good but bending my cock some haha. My cock very stiff now and need to switch to mish position. She guides me inside her, slide deep and she hold my balls. I power F her, she wrapping her legs and pull me in deep. Going faster and power cum inside and can feel her **** grip give a tight O handshake to my cock, squeesing every drop.

    I pull out and rub my cum covered cock on her wet creampie, she rubs the cum and puts my still strong cock back inside her pussy. Very hot slippery feels great, I'm feeling still hard again and we fuck in the cum pussy for a few minutes but I don't have another shot. We take shower together and go back to room.

  3. #4940
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Two new Japanese talents at CCP. Anyone know if they are BBFS friendly?
    Yes Saiko is.

  4. #4939

    CCP Nako and Yuri

    Two new Japanese talents at CCP. Anyone know if they are BBFS friendly?

  5. #4938
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I think so. There is another girl Emi who offers the same.
    Do they require pre-verification or seeing my driver's license when I show up would be good enough for them? Thanks!

  6. #4937
    Quote Originally Posted by SkatterBrains  [View Original Post]
    A quick glance at WSD website shows that basically all of them "provide extra experience for more $" or something worded similar. Is this to say all these ladies will open the BBFS gates, or is it only certain ones. Thanks.
    Yes, I think so. There is another girl Emi who offers the same.

  7. #4936

    Quick Q about WSD

    A quick glance at WSD website shows that basically all of them "provide extra experience for more $" or something worded similar. Is this to say all these ladies will open the BBFS gates, or is it only certain ones. Thanks.

  8. #4935

    Wsd

    Quote Originally Posted by Itduzz  [View Original Post]
    WSD? What is their website?
    https://www.wallstreetdesires.com/home

  9. #4934
    Quote Originally Posted by Itduzz  [View Original Post]
    WSD? What is their website?
    Wall Street Desires. You can find their website if you google them.

  10. #4933

    Too late. Case of Diana Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Albertel6  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of any girl who allows you to fist her? At any price. Still looking.
    Diana Love is the only provider that I did fisting with. She used to be bareback friendly as well, CIP CIA. She retired 4 years ago then moved first to Jersey. Last month we talked, she told me she moved to Florida. Even when she officially retired, she was seen past clients time to time in Jersey.

    Fun facts: She turns 60 some time this summer. Do not get fooled by her age. She has an ageless tyope of body like Gina. Back in late 1980's, america Mayor Rudy, then Manhattan the, charged her with some crime. It even made it to the newspaper. She lives a crazy life.

    Last, when you are in the process of booking any girl, express your desires. Maybe you will get someone. It is your money, ask them what they are willing to do.

    I miss her Diana.

  11. #4932
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Fuka at WSD. BBFS friendly with $100 tip for CIP. After I came, she showed me her toys as she is also a S&M dominatrix. Just love the Japanese talent coming recently. Third Japanese girl that I've creampied this month.
    WSD? What is their website?

  12. #4931
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenMike  [View Original Post]
    Wait daisy let you creampie her, I tried to fuck her raw at GC when she worked there, she would only allow the tip, damm I miss fucking her wish she was still around.
    I've always creampied Daisy. Not the hottest girl in the line up but her services were always top notch. Only got her ass once after probably a year's worth of creampies. That ass was tight as fuck.

  13. #4930

    Fuka at WSD

    Fuka at WSD. BBFS friendly with $100 tip for CIP. After I came, she showed me her toys as she is also a S&M dominatrix. Just love the Japanese talent coming recently. Third Japanese girl that I've creampied this month.

  14. #4929
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    I used to try fisting with Daisy from GC and later independent. I could only get four fingers in. She was game for me to try my whole hand but never got past that point. I usually finished with a creampie or CIM with her.
    OH man Daisy, another of my faves. Never fisted her but she always gave me BBFS. The first time was totally unexpected and from then on there was never a cover in sight. It was one of my first BBFS experiences in the hobby though so I was still too hesitant to cip, but I'm sure she wouldn't have minded. Anyway that's going on almost ten years now miss her and GC's or Jerry's Office Cherries as they were briefly known's lineup. They had some real gems, Brandy, Roxxanna, Tanya, Solange, some around longer then others but Daisy and Brandy were my two faves there, tho Daisy was the only one I got BBFS from.

    Sure I know this is outdated and irrelevant info, but it's fun strolling down memory lane now and again.

  15. #4928
    Wait daisy let you creampie her, I tried to fuck her raw at GC when she worked there, she would only allow the tip, damm I miss fucking her wish she was still around.

    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    I used to try fisting with Daisy from GC and later independent. I could only get four fingers in. She was game for me to try my whole hand but never got past that point. I usually finished with a creampie or CIM with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape