Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 77 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 1151
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #506
    New talent. Or Atleast new from what I know. But when I reached out to her she was really nice and not cold and sketchy like the other talent in town. She let me know right after I text she worked till 5, and was down on her luck and needed the funds. I guess I could have kept it as a UTR girl.

  2. #505
    Studded,

    Who are you referring to?

  3. #504

    Review

    I saw her tonight. She was incredibly sweet. She had taken a shower before I got there. She was very nice and clean. Started with DATY and she finished me off with BBBJCIM. Although her options were open. Made me feel comfortable more than anyone I've ever seen much less this town. Def not a clock watcher, as I stayed well past my time. Damage was 200 cause we got along so well. Very sweet lady. Please tell her Jake from State Farm referred you as I worked out a discount code LOL. Treat her well so she does not run away.

  4. #503

    New Girl

    Spoke to a girl today who was very nice, and seamed Like she could use some help. I tried to set up an appointment, and opposed to being cold and put off by the text message she was very nice and welcoming. She has a job during the day, so we were not able to schedule the appointment. SO I HAVE NOT ACTUALLY SEEN THIS GIRL, NOR DO I KNOW HER SKILLS AND TALENT. She just seamed like a good person that needed some business thrown her way. She sent me some photos as well as her number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 27AD2CC4-BE86-43A1-AB9B-DD5179A7FA86.jpg‎   D7628D33-BD70-4E74-AB31-8969AA20162C.jpg‎   4EBD36CF-F2D9-4053-95ED-0A05CA7EAECA.jpg‎  

  5. #502

    Carless

    Quote Originally Posted by Studded  [View Original Post]
    If you need someone in a pinch, we got you. If you got the time, stay in Atlanta or even drive in from Cartersville. Right now our situation is hanging on like a loose tooth.
    Unfortunately I am here on business and carless. Well at least with boring people that are not down with extra curricular activities. LOL.

  6. #501
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadT1977  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be in Rome next week any local suggestions for a fun experience?
    If you need someone in a pinch, we got you. If you got the time, stay in Atlanta or even drive in from Cartersville. Right now our situation is hanging on like a loose tooth.

  7. #500

    Any recommendations

    I am going to be in Rome next week any local suggestions for a fun experience?

  8. #499
    I have often wondered about the girl in the photos you posted, but she posted photos in an ad one time with a guy in the background, so I'm assuming she has a handler. No one has posted good or bad info on her here to my knowledge.

    Rome is pretty slim right now. I text the "no cheap thrills" lady in Rome and she told me she was on north end of town. Not sure where but I've been waiting for someone to post a review on her before I go see her because her pictures sometimes.

    Look different.

    I have gone to see the candy land lady a few times. She's easy to get along with and now has an apartment downtown. She is nice and means well but I've had good times and not so good times. She's just pretty mechanical when it comes to her work.

  9. #498
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Sorry, ad keeps disappearing

    Any info?

    https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...y/003118391856
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12.jpg‎   13.jpg‎  

  10. #497
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Update from last post


  11. #496
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Any info this ones is in Rome


  12. #495
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Info on this one in Rome GA?


  13. #494
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    Read post 370, I'm pretty sure he was talking about this one. Because I was texting with her around that time and I believe this is what kept me away.
    That is indeed her and she does have a handler, pimp or boyfriend. She's moved from crown to guesthouse. I can't mention what I do but in see these people regularly. She always seems nice but beware. Options up north here are pathetic as of late.

  14. #493

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRock9610  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set something up with her yesterday then she ghosted then and hour and half later she finally responded back as if nothing happened no apology or nothing.
    Yeah I msged her and takes like a whole 12 hrs to replay back.

  15. #492
    Quote Originally Posted by CarloLatin  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anybody could tell me about this young lady right here. I texted her Nd got the damages. Just curious if anybody has met up with her lately. Thanks guys! Stay safe.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...a/748224963531
    I tried to set something up with her yesterday then she ghosted then and hour and half later she finally responded back as if nothing happened no apology or nothing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape