Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 493 of 735 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 543 593 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 11019
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3639

    Cynthiajxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Ljbjarras  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says she wants a picture of you and a deposit before she'll see you. Good luck with that.
    No way. Pic and deposit. She has no email, tel and only one post. Way too many red flags. Wish her (and the chump that sees her with this type of screening) all the best. My bet is if she is legit. She will post more and ease her scheduling restrictions a little. I would stay really far away until she starts getting some reviews and / or vouches from legit hobbyists.

  2. #3638

    Melissa Jones

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting Seattle. I have some info and am willing to trade.

    I am looking for input on any of the following.

    BBFS or PSE. Things like that. You can pm me privately if you want to keep it off the board.

    ...
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...melissajones69

    ...
    The only one I've had an experience with is Melissa. I saw her a couple of times when she was running 'specials'. (It annoys me that she only does full hr and longer sessions). She's got a great little body. Very petite and curvy at the same time. I remember my surprise when she took off her clothes and I saw her boobs. She's all safety though, everything covered, no kissing. She hinted on our first meet that she is this way on first visits so I decided to see her again. I hoped that she'd be a little less transactional this time. Wrong. It was the same full safety mechanical session with her rushing me to finish. She also seemed eager to exude that this was a business endeavor and nothing sensual really ensued. Both sessions were full hr sessions but in actuality, we only spent less than hhr at a time. I did not see her after the 2nd time.

  3. #3637
    Quote Originally Posted by TeggyTeg  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her? Seems like a freak.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/64605050#.
    She is a freak until she goes completely fucking psycho on you. I saw her a couple times a few years ago. Fucked her raw and less than 12 hrs later she's blowing up my phone saying that she's pregnant and that she need that child support. She was legit screaming and crazy. I ditched the burner phone I had and counted myself lucky she didn't know my name or address. My advice is to run in the opposite direction.

  4. #3636

    RE Name change

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    When did she change her name?
    It's one of the names she uses. Same as her onlyfan name.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?117213-ladyleisure

    Too many conflicting reports to see again.

  5. #3635

    Name change

    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    No experience. But I call bullshit. Suggest you believe none of what you read. Hope I'm dead wrong.
    When did she change her name?

  6. #3634
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says she wants a picture of you and a deposit before she'll see you. Good luck with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    No experience. But I call bullshit. Suggest you believe none of what you read. Hope I'm dead wrong.
    Ya, that's why I asked because that looks sketchy as fuck and I'm not they TOFTT type. I hope she is legit because she is so my type. Well, they're all my type LOL.

  7. #3633
    Quote Originally Posted by TeggyTeg  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her? Seems like a freak.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/64605050#.
    No experience. But I call bullshit. Suggest you believe none of what you read. Hope I'm dead wrong.

  8. #3632
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljbjarras  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says she wants a picture of you and a deposit before she'll see you. Good luck with that.

  9. #3631

    Cynthiajxx


  10. #3630

    Queen voodookat

    Anyone have experience with her? Seems like a freak.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/64605050#.

  11. #3629
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    One of my favs just a nice fun party in a body.

  12. #3628
    Quote Originally Posted by JBenny1  [View Original Post]
    From what I've read about her is she's trying to either sell pics or a subscription to only fans. There have been a few reviews of her over here in Spokane. Hope this helps.
    She's a scam, * only.

  13. #3627
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by TitJobFan  [View Original Post]
    Visiting until Sunday and was wondering if any of you had recommendations on a large chested lady who can provide a good breast relief? PM I'd you'd like.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?229640-curvygirl69

    Bbw but epic BBBJ and big titties to paint.

  14. #3626
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by TitJobFan  [View Original Post]
    Visiting until Sunday and was wondering if any of you had recommendations on a large chested lady who can provide a good breast relief? PM I'd you'd like.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?115237-*Giselle-Vega*.

    Butterface but big juggs.

  15. #3625
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by TitJobFan  [View Original Post]
    Visiting until Sunday and was wondering if any of you had recommendations on a large chested lady who can provide a good breast relief? PM I'd you'd like.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?251507-LilyannaRain

    Major juggs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape