Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 500 of 735 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 550 600 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 11019
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3534

    Be aware!

    Robbed des Moines.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...s/696148246421

    She will add you to her insta, and she will play nice. At legend hotel in Des Moines walked right in there she was nice asked for money upfront and kept telling me to get comfortable fortable, then ask to wash even tho she was good with me showering before our meeting. Walked in her bathroom and she asked if I liked music and I said no, she said oh ok well please wash I'm very clean and I walked in the bathroom and heard the front door open I walked out of the bathroom and there it was a dude with a freaking knife and a baseball batte. He just said "time to head out bro" I grabbed my shit and left.

  2. #3533
    99% sure she only wants to get you on their OF and not doing services.

  3. #3532

    Bikini Barista. Gia Wildly

    Saw this one on Tryst, but haven't seen any reports yet. Anyone have any intel on rates or menu?

    https://tryst.link/escort/gia-wildly

    https://www.instagram.com/gia.wildly/

  4. #3531

    Audelia

    Anyone had experience with this girl?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2198859-(253) -387-5303-%26%23128171%3 B-AVAILABLE-NOW-26%23128171%3 B-DT-Seattle-Incall-%26%23128171%3 B-Your-ATF-Hands-Down-%26%23128171%3 B-18 YR-Old-Unicorn-come-take-a-bite-26%23128171%3 B-TODAY-ONLY.

  5. #3530

    Hmm not bad!

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Probably just get burnt out and go on a hiatus.
    They Cum back with a new attitude, new prices and repackaged vagina! LOL.

    Boom mike drop!

  6. #3529
    Quote Originally Posted by AsaMona22  [View Original Post]
    I check on my favorite ladies or the ones on my to do list from time to time when I'm bored. Whenever I see them not posting anymore, and then pop up again. Why or what do you guys think happened or happens? Don't really care, but I get curious.

    Pregnancy scare? Clearing up an std? New boyfriend / sugar daddy?
    Probably just get burnt out and go on a hiatus.

  7. #3528

    Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by AsaMona22  [View Original Post]
    I check on my favorite ladies or the ones on my to do list from time to time when I'm bored. Whenever I see them not posting anymore, and then pop up again. Why or what do you guys think happened or happens? Don't really care, but I get curious.

    Pregnancy scare? Clearing up an std? New boyfriend / sugar daddy?
    They don't want to do this, so they do it as little as possible, on the clock and off.

  8. #3527

    Random thoughts

    I check on my favorite ladies or the ones on my to do list from time to time when I'm bored. Whenever I see them not posting anymore, and then pop up again. Why or what do you guys think happened or happens? Don't really care, but I get curious.

    Pregnancy scare? Clearing up an std? New boyfriend / sugar daddy?

  9. #3526

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her, but always wanted to after seeing her video on NW Bad Girls. What I do know is that she is extremely hard to get a hold of, texted her several times and then gave up when I never heard back. If you do see her, please share, she has given me blue balls ever since I saw that video of hers.
    Super late reply since I don't check this site as often as I'd like to, but any chance you have a link that video? Also getting a hold of her has been a ***** for me as well. I'll try maybe one more time. Hopefully she'll reply back. If she does, I'll let you know.

  10. #3525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2934
    Quote Originally Posted by JBenny1  [View Original Post]
    From what I've read about her is she's trying to either sell pics or a subscription to only fans. There have been a few reviews of her over here in Spokane. Hope this helps.
    The only fans is free right now.

  11. #3524
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    April Flower should just retire.

    She has gained considerable weight and is really not into doing her job.
    This is true. I saw her a cfewmonths ago. I still fucked her because, well, I was there and my balls were full. Pics are very misleading. I wish guys would be honest with reviews. Decent fuck but not at that price point.

    I will fuck a chubby chick, I just want to know what I am getting before I arrive.

  12. #3523
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    Kaylani

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?391702-KayTheFinest

    Saw her after the 1st of the year. Really sweet and nice.

    Nice AA. Her ass in doggie and rcg is perfect. She had no problem letting me go full throttle balls deep. Nice soft b cup titties. Just enough jiggle from her ass. Quality BBBJ with deepthroat. I think BBBJ is YMMV.

  13. #3522

  14. #3521

    April Flower should just retire

    April Flower should just retire.

    She has gained considerable weight and is really not into doing her job.

  15. #3520
    Quote Originally Posted by JBenny1  [View Original Post]
    From what I've read about her is she's trying to either sell pics or a subscription to only fans. There have been a few reviews of her over here in Spokane. Hope this helps.
    Thanks for the help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape