Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 11020
-
07-20-21 00:22 #3640Senior Member

Posts: 208Anyone seen this gal calling herself salem? Looks good but not on t and a. But she's friends with LilyannaRain?
https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...v/458318438804
Older ad with more pics:
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-girl/38097087
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/theerealsalem
-
07-19-21 10:06 #3639Senior Member

Posts: 2184Cynthiajxx
Originally Posted by Ljbjarras
[View Original Post]
No way. Pic and deposit. She has no email, tel and only one post. Way too many red flags. Wish her (and the chump that sees her with this type of screening) all the best. My bet is if she is legit. She will post more and ease her scheduling restrictions a little. I would stay really far away until she starts getting some reviews and / or vouches from legit hobbyists.
Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 23:39 #3638Senior Member

Posts: 47Melissa Jones
The only one I've had an experience with is Melissa. I saw her a couple of times when she was running 'specials'. (It annoys me that she only does full hr and longer sessions). She's got a great little body. Very petite and curvy at the same time. I remember my surprise when she took off her clothes and I saw her boobs. She's all safety though, everything covered, no kissing. She hinted on our first meet that she is this way on first visits so I decided to see her again. I hoped that she'd be a little less transactional this time. Wrong. It was the same full safety mechanical session with her rushing me to finish. She also seemed eager to exude that this was a business endeavor and nothing sensual really ensued. Both sessions were full hr sessions but in actuality, we only spent less than hhr at a time. I did not see her after the 2nd time.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 19:28 #3637Senior Member

Posts: 1209She is a freak until she goes completely fucking psycho on you. I saw her a couple times a few years ago. Fucked her raw and less than 12 hrs later she's blowing up my phone saying that she's pregnant and that she need that child support. She was legit screaming and crazy. I ditched the burner phone I had and counted myself lucky she didn't know my name or address. My advice is to run in the opposite direction.
Originally Posted by TeggyTeg
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 19:14 #3636Senior Member

Posts: 94RE Name change
It's one of the names she uses. Same as her onlyfan name.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?117213-ladyleisure
Too many conflicting reports to see again.
-
07-18-21 15:01 #3635Senior Member

Posts: 826Name change
When did she change her name?
Originally Posted by GinVermo
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 14:58 #3634Regular Member

Posts: 19
Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]
Ya, that's why I asked because that looks sketchy as fuck and I'm not they TOFTT type. I hope she is legit because she is so my type. Well, they're all my type LOL.
Originally Posted by GinVermo
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 14:04 #3633Senior Member

Posts: 483No experience. But I call bullshit. Suggest you believe none of what you read. Hope I'm dead wrong.
Originally Posted by TeggyTeg
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 13:32 #3632Senior Member

Posts: 534Her ad says she wants a picture of you and a deposit before she'll see you. Good luck with that.
Originally Posted by Ljbjarras
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 07:24 #3631Regular Member

Posts: 19Cynthiajxx
Anyone familiar with this one?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?533537-cynthiajxx
-
07-18-21 00:13 #3630Regular Member

Posts: 5Queen voodookat
Anyone have experience with her? Seems like a freak.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/64605050#.
-
07-17-21 16:56 #3629Regular Member

Posts: 13One of my favs just a nice fun party in a body.
Originally Posted by Vadger
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 16:21 #3628Senior Member

Posts: 105She's a scam, * only.
Originally Posted by JBenny1
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 15:59 #3627I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?229640-curvygirl69
Originally Posted by TitJobFan
[View Original Post]
Bbw but epic BBBJ and big titties to paint.
-
07-17-21 15:57 #3626I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?115237-*Giselle-Vega*.
Originally Posted by TitJobFan
[View Original Post]
Butterface but big juggs.













Reply With Quote




