Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 131 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 1957
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1237
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo2830  [View Original Post]
    Bemis is the name of the spa or the name of the street?
    Street. Search forum for reviews.

  2. #1236
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Actually is Leominster. Next to Fitchburg. Worth the trip.

    But if looks is primary criteria and you will settle for less than FS, try Bemis in Fitchburg
    Bemis is the name of the spa or the name of the street?

  3. #1235
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Since the dude is not from the area.

    Quote Originally Posted by Attract  [View Original Post]
    Try 154 or 1177

    .
    Actually is Leominster. Next to Fitchburg. Worth the trip.

    But if looks is primary criteria and you will settle for less than FS, try Bemis in Fitchburg

  4. #1234

    Fitchburg

    Try 154 or 1177

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo2830  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'll be visiting Boston this week and I'll be passing by Fitchburg and I would like to know of a FS AMP in this area, I have heard there are a few, I would like to know what you guys recommend, I am more into looks than service, feel free to PM me, I'll appreciate it.
    .

  5. #1233

    Amp

    Hey guys, I'll be visiting Boston this week and I'll be passing by Fitchburg and I would like to know of a FS AMP in this area, I have heard there are a few, I would like to know what you guys recommend, I am more into looks than service, feel free to PM me, I'll appreciate it.

  6. #1232

    Bemis

    It's very popular now. Called ahead and still had a long wait. Nice time anyway.

  7. #1231

    1177

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Told a new girl is working. Not Yoyo or Summer who have been mentioned here. Has anyone seen her? PM if you don't want to post. Thanks.
    She is not new. Wears a Van Halen shirt. Very upfront about donation. She is okay on massage. Rest is okay. For the money Summer is the only one worth it in the last few months.

  8. #1230
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Anyone visit 1177 lately?

    Told a new girl is working. Not Yoyo or Summer who have been mentioned here. Has anyone seen her? PM if you don't want to post. Thanks.

  9. #1229

    Bemis

    Decided to take a shot after reading reviews. Place is a diamond in the rough. Location is in the middle of main roads with cars coming from multiple directions. So if visibility is something you are concerned be warned. I didn't care, not from area so it was whatever. Didn't have appointment was lucky enough only one person there. Met by Tina and told to wait in room for ten min she was flirty which helped ease delay. Table shower was great hit all the spots. Its rare these days to find ts spot so it was welcoming. Once in room a couple interruptions place is popular couple walk ins turned around told to come back. Like I said I got lucky when I showed up. Lots of teasing and after flip fun really began. She got comfortable and straddled me on table and soon after I was done. Highly recommended. There was another person there besides Tina but she was too much fun might stick with her.

  10. #1228

    Bemis

    I was in the mood for a table shower so I stopped by Bemis and met Tina. A very cute spinner. She was about 5'2", thin and sexy, probably in her late 30's, maybe early 40's. The table shower was great. Warm, cleansing, relaxing and very stimulating. My actions and quiet moans let her know she was doing a good job. She used lots of suds in all the right places and made sure I was clean, then helped me dry off before heading to the massage room. The massage was much better than I've gotten in most places. Very relaxing, with lots of teasing mixed in. My mind and body felt great by the time she asked me to flip. I was euphoric and eagerly anticipated the rest of my session.

    It was my first visit there, but after reading prior reviews I knew there'd be some options. I balked at the $+. 5 mouth treatment and agreed to $ for a clothes-off HJ. Seemed high, but I really wanted to see and feel what was under her modest outfit. I wasn't disappointed. After disrobing, she climbed on top of me and started massaging junior with her feet while sticking her breasts in my face. She had gorgeous small B's with eraser nips and I thoroughly enjoyed them along with the rest of her thin sexy body. Seemed like she enjoyed it too. After a few minutes she flipped around to straddle me, encouraging me to dine and started stoking my passion. Her hands were amazing and I didn't last long. I should have asked her to slow down but thought it was rude to talk with my mouth full.

    After the cleanup she gave me a nice scalp massage before the "all set, would you like some water". Overall one of the best AMP experiences I've had, but a little on the expensive side. I'm not often in that area but will probably repeat if I am.

  11. #1227
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    As previously noted, she is younger but not young. Maybe early forties at best. Her tits are definitely man made and she has zero massage skills. Good for a quick bang but not a repeat for me, too many rules and not much English.

    ARG.
    Do agree the tits are fake. She is late 30's. Has fewer rules with me now than first time I saw her.

    But she and I do seem to click. I also know some basic Mandarin. Between her poor English and my poor Chinese, able to communicate better than most.

    Most times skip the massage, but when I have opted to get one, I think it is good and better than a lot of other girls. Probably a matter of how much effort she is willing to put in based on her mood, like or comfort level with the person.

    Definite repeat for me.

    As always YMMV.

  12. #1226

    Yoyo at 1177

    As previously noted, she is younger but not young. Maybe early forties at best. Her tits are definitely man made and she has zero massage skills. Good for a quick bang but not a repeat for me, too many rules and not much English.

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon83  [View Original Post]
    Pulled Yui at 1177. Can confirm what the others say, young and sexy. Nice natural T&A, a red flower tattoo on her belly. Had a great time doing 69 (she's very responsive). Mediocre massage skills, I recommend going for the half hour.

  13. #1225

    1177

    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon83  [View Original Post]
    Pulled Yui at 1177. Can confirm what the others say, young and sexy. Nice natural T&A, a red flower tattoo on her belly. Had a great time doing 69 (she's very responsive). Mediocre massage skills, I recommend going for the half hour.
    I stopped here a couple weeks ago and drew this same girl. I didn't get a name but has to be her based on this and other comments below. Seems to be a conflict of opinion if upstairs are real or fake. They are 100% fake imo. They're nice tho. Hates having them touched. Anyway got the hh and got the worst massage I've ever gotten. Std session. Had the same tattoo you mentioned. Haven't gone back since but this new summer girl sounds better.

  14. #1224

    1177

    Pulled Yui at 1177. Can confirm what the others say, young and sexy. Nice natural T&A, a red flower tattoo on her belly. Had a great time doing 69 (she's very responsive). Mediocre massage skills, I recommend going for the half hour.

  15. #1223
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    My take: lots to choose from.

    East of the border = FS, three shops to choose from on the same road, the fourth place across town, if still active, was hit or miss for FS for me. West of the border = HJ only was my experience, I think three or now four shops. YMMV is quite true for regulars. Pricing in recent years had been 40-50 hh and 60 hr, depending on place.

    As to tip, guys on here will tell you don't go over $100 for FS and that has been my experience, although recently I think inflation has caught up with things (just go look at the price of hamburger). I've been hobbying less over the past 15 months but stopped into one of the central st shops in the early spring and tipped 100 and although she did not ask for more, she looked a little disappointed. I went to a second shop a few weeks later and I think I gave her 120 but I don't recall exactly. One thing I liked about the first place was that she NEVER asks for a tip. Went to the same place this week, different woman, and she directly asked for 120 when I said everything and handed her a Trojan. Given the prior experience and inflation, I was OK with it, although others on here may have a different view. As to HJ, probably 40 is still ok, but if I get good UTC and something beyond a jackhammer job, I tend to go to 60. I don't do BBJ and don't get enough out of CBJ except by the most skilled practitioner when I am at my horniest, so I cannot give you tip advice for bjs.

    I bring my own rubbers, partly because AMP rubbers are too tight and too short and party because they may not keep them on hand because they would be incriminating. Don't be surprised if she gives it back to you in a paper towel as you are leaving for you to dispose.

    All the area places are well reviewed below, so you won't have too much difficulty in choosing one. Pay particular attention to reviews by IammeIam. He is the expert on this area.
    In leominster FS price is 100 except for 1177. Expect 120 there. The girls are younger and know the competition in the area isn't. Compared to other places outside the area, the fee is still reasonable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape