Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 1957
-
06-28-21 08:46 #1222Senior Member

Posts: 2189You saw Cici. She is like early 40's. I always enjoy my time with her.
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
The $45 fee is at 154.
-
06-27-21 15:40 #1221Senior Member

Posts: 174I appreciate all of the info, thanks!
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 16:44 #1220Senior Member

Posts: 820Finishing the reporting
Now I'll get around to actually writing about my most recent visit to the middle shop. Not the regular lady that I usually see there, although I think she was around because they were going back and forth in Chinese quite a bit. Could not get a good guess as to age but not a twenty-something for sure, tall and leggy, thin but not a spinner, mask, A-cups with big nips. Early in the day visit but she quickly worked up a sweat, which was not the greatest. I was definitely having an off day or she just did not turn me on, not for lack of trying on her part, but we finally finished and I went off with the little bottle of water. Honest woman; I thought the hh was $45 and gave it to her and she gave me back the five. Not much English except for the required words. I would not repeat but that is not really her fault.
-
06-26-21 13:25 #1219Senior Member

Posts: 820One more thing
Don't expect 20 YO spinners at the FS places. Grannies and older MILFs are the rule and a youngster is a pleasant exception. I think some of the HJ places are younger, but that is based on what I read here not personal experience.
Originally Posted by EternalPlay
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 13:16 #1218Senior Member

Posts: 820Fitch-minster
My take: lots to choose from.
Originally Posted by EternalPlay
[View Original Post]
East of the border = FS, three shops to choose from on the same road, the fourth place across town, if still active, was hit or miss for FS for me. West of the border = HJ only was my experience, I think three or now four shops. YMMV is quite true for regulars. Pricing in recent years had been 40-50 hh and 60 hr, depending on place.
As to tip, guys on here will tell you don't go over $100 for FS and that has been my experience, although recently I think inflation has caught up with things (just go look at the price of hamburger). I've been hobbying less over the past 15 months but stopped into one of the central st shops in the early spring and tipped 100 and although she did not ask for more, she looked a little disappointed. I went to a second shop a few weeks later and I think I gave her 120 but I don't recall exactly. One thing I liked about the first place was that she NEVER asks for a tip. Went to the same place this week, different woman, and she directly asked for 120 when I said everything and handed her a Trojan. Given the prior experience and inflation, I was OK with it, although others on here may have a different view. As to HJ, probably 40 is still ok, but if I get good UTC and something beyond a jackhammer job, I tend to go to 60. I don't do BBJ and don't get enough out of CBJ except by the most skilled practitioner when I am at my horniest, so I cannot give you tip advice for bjs.
I bring my own rubbers, partly because AMP rubbers are too tight and too short and party because they may not keep them on hand because they would be incriminating. Don't be surprised if she gives it back to you in a paper towel as you are leaving for you to dispose.
All the area places are well reviewed below, so you won't have too much difficulty in choosing one. Pay particular attention to reviews by IammeIam. He is the expert on this area.
-
06-25-21 22:33 #1217Senior Member

Posts: 174First timer
I've been a long time monger but have never gone to an AMP and really have the urge to give it a shot soon. Any advice for a newbie? I've read this thread on occasion but it's been a while. I'd like to be confident going in and making sure I do / say the right things. Also want to make sure I'm paying and tipping fairly and at a reasonable rate if I'm going in looking for FS. PMs are welcomed.
-
06-22-21 08:19 #1216Senior Member

Posts: 2189Got the chance to see her. Says she is 30 and believe her.
Originally Posted by Stress
[View Original Post]
Yes, BYOC. Everything covered including BJ. Very attractive and good looking. Previous post is spot on.
The constant leaving the room is a downside of that place. Only one girl working so she has to answer the door. Is fairly busy. Have either had to wait, or there was someone waiting after me everytime I visit there. Sometimes both! Very annoying when some asshole expects the girl to answer the door in 5 seconds and keeps ringing the bell. She is busy and not waiting around just to service your ass. She has to stop what she is doing and get dressed to answer the door. Have some patience!
-
06-17-21 18:59 #1215Senior Member

Posts: 1721177 lemontown
Went recently and drew Summer. If you have a craving for a 30'ish (looks younger) naturally curvy little spinner with a beautiful upstairs and an unbelievable downstairs clean as whistle but lack luster massage skills then this is your girl. Told me she had been there a couple weeks. I have not ventured out in quite sometime but just for looks she ranks in my top three of all time easy. Got me for 120 on top of house fee. Again it's been awhile and she knew I was into her LOL. Tiny Asian ass that looked so damn nice in doggy plus soft smooth skin and shaved. Shaved! So yeah money well spent. She did leave the room like 5 times during hh session but whatever. I was not shorted on time too badly. Treat her good fellas hopefully she sticks around. Who needs a massage anyway haha. Oh and yes full service but bring your own Jimmy.
-
06-14-21 21:52 #1214Senior Member

Posts: 2189Never had FS or BJ at Bemis. Have gotten BBBJ on occasion from the second string at 154 at times, but depends on the girl and know nothing about who is there now. 1040 same lineup as always. Always has been covered BJ for me and neither woman is good at it IMHO.
Originally Posted by Ridem
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 19:51 #1213Senior Member

Posts: 4181044,154, or Bemis?
Has anybody been lately, wondering who's on deck these days, and if any FS or BBBJ reappearing lately?
-
06-09-21 13:48 #1212Senior Member

Posts: 220154
Mamasan's back from vacation. Air-conditioning is super nice on blasting hot day like today.
-
05-21-21 06:44 #1211Senior Member

Posts: 47Lunch at Bemis road
Thanks to whoever recommended Bemis. I was there for the first time yesterday and had an excellent session with T. When she opened the door, she was unmasked, and I can't say she was notably pretty. I asked if I could take off my own mask and she said it was up to me so I did. From that point on she wore a mask herself. I said an hour and gave her $160 straight out. She looked a bit surprised but immediately responded positively. I am kind of sore all over from some old injuries, and asked for deep pressure. She kept clothes and mask on while she worked hard on my back. There was some back and forth with another provider outside the room, who opened the street door to another customer. Door to the room was open but curtain closed. No particular teasing, but got on the couch to kneel with my head between her legs, which was titillating. Her massage was not actually what I came for, but it was definitely competent and effective. She eventually had me flip over, asked me if I would like her clothes off. Yes! Her body is great, with tight butt, neat little tits and perfect nipples, which I immediately sucked. She switched to very light and very erotic stroking. Suddenly grabbed junior and squeezed hard and laughed. Then she closed the door all the way, swabbed herself down all over with alcohol and I knew we were getting down to business. Once again she climbed on the couch, and this time I had her very clean and neat twat in my face. I did not hold back but immediately got to work with my tongue. She did not apparently cum or even get noticeably wet, but the way she ground on my mouth, I could tell she was into it. Meanwhile, she lubed up junior and got to work. Whatever she was doing did the trick, and I squirted myself further than I have done in a long time. It felt great. I was moaning, and she laughed and shushed me, then got off and wiped my face, hands and groin. She explained that the TS was not available that day since the water was running yellow (but next time she would shower me. I told her she need a plumber. She hugged me again, told me her name, and said next time to ask for her by name. Then I noticed that it was actually only 30 minutes since I arrived, but it felt like a whole hour session. I wasn't complaining. Afterwards I was unusually exhausted and slept really well. Overall a great experience.
-
05-12-21 15:04 #1210Senior Member

Posts: 931WeiWei at 154
I was looking for a FS visit in the AM, but not everyone is open at 9 am, and I didn't call the night prior to set up a pre opening hour visit. So, I have seen Kaylee, the taller woman filling in at 154 twice. I showed up and WeiWei came out, which worked for me, I didn't have to request another woman. She is as has been described prior, I believe the smallest breasts in the area for those so inclined, (unlike CiCi at 1070, doesn't have extra long nipples to make up for the shortage). She does have very nice soft skin, and was willing to shed 100% of clothes per request, I don't appreciate having to ask multiple times, or put up with the shirt / bra on but pulled up, or one pant leg off, one half on. A nice CFS visit for the usual costs. As mentioned, she seems to really get off, she does do the cover the mouth, so as to not yell out loud. Wonder if she would do this if I visit at 8 am? DATY and a few positions, she did get excited with finishing prone bone. I am not sure how long till Wendy returns from visiting son in California, I commented she was gone last month on the 20th, guess she is taking 3 weeks off. Not sure which of the ladies will stay, which return to Flushing when Wendy is back.
-
05-11-21 23:57 #1209Senior Member

Posts: 2189No recommendations for the area. But anything is possible if the girl likes you enough. There was a girl at a HJ only place. She really liked me for whatever reason. Used to see her last appointment of the day and had FS. She moved on to working a good number of states away so have not been able to seer her.
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 17:09 #1208Senior Member

Posts: 931Lunenburg AMP closing
With the new Airport Rd AMP, and it seeming to be busy, I started to consider why the Lunenburg place closed. Was it the Wuhan flu or the town, or? Has anyone been able to push the envelope (pun intended) and get FS or a BJ from a place that had been only HJ for them prior? My rotation is big enough, but I wouldn't mind adding another local talent. When I was a working guy, I was able to hobby from Boston to Prov, RI to all over Worcester county. Now, after a decade of retirement, getting away for more than an hour or two is difficult.











Reply With Quote





