Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 75 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 1114
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by HiThere123  [View Original Post]
    Would someone be kind enough to PM me her number? I saw her a few years back. Lots of fun! Thanks!
    I haven't seen her ads up in a long time.

  2. #243

    Current Cee Cee number?

    Would someone be kind enough to PM me her number? I saw her a few years back. Lots of fun! Thanks!

  3. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by TJParker  [View Original Post]
    CeeCee is a little crazy before you start to get more intimate. But it was a good / wild crazy when we got down to business! YMMV, but we spent way longer than expected time playing together!
    Ceecee is what 60 now, maybe older.

  4. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by PaTitiansFan  [View Original Post]
    She is back, I got a return text from her today. About 4 hours later. I'll try and go next week.
    CeeCee is a little crazy before you start to get more intimate. But it was a good / wild crazy when we got down to business! YMMV, but we spent way longer than expected time playing together!

  5. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by PaTitiansFan  [View Original Post]
    Skip that one. Impersonal and time watcher. Big chest, but otherwise average experience.

  6. #239

    Laura Nazareth

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/m...e/814186435445

    Texted her, and went through a slight screening process. Was friendly. She got back to me next day and said we were good to go. Got the address and messaged her when I was 5 minutes out. She met me outside and walked me in to her room. She looks exactly like the pictures on STG. Left the donation on the table and we were off. She stripped down and so did I. She is slender with a few tattoos and a couple of clit piercings. Small tits.

    Hopped on the table for some ST massage and flipped. A short CBJ then bent her over the table for some standing doggy. A little chit chat and I was on my way. Overall a good experience. I think more will be available as you get to see her more. She is not advertising at this time so it is sort of an under the radar operation. Damage was fair at 250.

  7. #238
    Stay FAR away. Jenna's had horrible reviews going back many years. Heck, just Google her number and you can read some for yourself right now.

    https://www.callercenter.com/610-984-3804.html

    I've never seen her, and never would.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaTitiansFan  [View Original Post]

  8. #237
    Quote Originally Posted by PaTitiansFan  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time. She's been doing this for so long that the entire experience was just dead.

    A half assed rushed experience. Then there's the looks, old and a bit of a hag.

    Don't get me wrong. She's a nice person. But not someone I would waste anytime on.

  9. #236
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1984  [View Original Post]
    She was one of the first providers I saw. Crazy but totally into that body type.
    I seen her a few times over thw years she had a nice body but she is nuts only a matter of time before she goes bat shit crazy on a monger and the cops show up or worse.

  10. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    Why though? She is a nut there is other talent out there.
    She was one of the first providers I saw. Crazy but totally into that body type.

  11. #234
    I've heard some crazy stories about her, just to experience for myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    Why though? She is a nut there is other talent out there.

  12. #233
    Quote Originally Posted by PaTitiansFan  [View Original Post]
    She is back, I got a return text from her today. About 4 hours later. I'll try and go next week.
    Why though? She is a nut there is other talent out there.

  13. #232

    Cee Cee

    She is back, I got a return text from her today. About 4 hours later. I'll try and go next week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Herrgen  [View Original Post]
    Thanks.

    Any suggestions?

  14. #231
    Quote Originally Posted by PaTitiansFan  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few years ago. She was "ok". I honestly don't remember too many details, but I haven't been back.

  15. #230

    Jenna from Bethlehem


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape