Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 75 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 1114
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypher126  [View Original Post]
    She is nice and tight, but just kind of lays there. Doesn't seem into it. Nice girl though.
    Get her bodies nice and everything I don't think she's doing it willingly she doesn't seem like she's into it at all she was very paranoid when I was there she had a bottle of pepper spray connected to her registering the session which I thought was a little weird I wasn't creepy or anything.

  2. #213

    Scammer!

    This girl had me drive all the way to Catasauqua and then when I get there she wants me to put money in a cup or a bottle on this green fence and then wait there and I'm like hell no that sounds like a set up or a cash and dash situation.

    When I wouldn't do it she flipped out here's the conversation.

    Watch out fellas.

    Total rip off she will delete her ad and pics watch out for future scams like this.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...e/309602824286
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A6CD2EC9-181D-4DBB-AF9C-0F654F97E490.jpg‎  

  3. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by Fffinster  [View Original Post]
    Original poster (from February) was a one time poster. Now this first time poster out of the blue picks it for positive feedback. I don't believe it.
    She is nice and tight, but just kind of lays there. Doesn't seem into it. Nice girl though.

  4. #211

    Any info?

    Anyone have any info on her or seen her? I know she swaps between the Jersey Shore area and Allentown. Texting is pretty sporadic.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...w/920544305190

  5. #210

    I'm calling BS

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyHoe97  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Ivy she is very nice and down to earth. She is curvy with a big booty! Her BBBJ is the best I've ever experienced! Her pussy is nice and tight!
    Original poster (from February) was a one time poster. Now this first time poster out of the blue picks it for positive feedback. I don't believe it.

  6. #209

    Great time guaranteed

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJacobJ  [View Original Post]
    Anyone contact this one yet? She's been posting multiple times a day and recently added more photos. Can't find any reviews.

    Been a couple of months and trying to decide on someone to meet, as the ones I've seen before have left town.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...y/447585545376
    She goes by Ivy she is very nice and down to earth. She is curvy with a big booty! Her BBBJ is the best I've ever experienced! Her pussy is nice and tight!

  7. #208

    Cee Cee

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinJoePA  [View Original Post]
    This was the last (December) report here on CeeCee.
    Thanks.

    Any suggestions?

  8. #207

    CeeCee

    Quote Originally Posted by Herrgen  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman,

    Last few times I passed through Allentown, I enjoyed visits with Cee Cee. It has been a few years, any idea if she is still in the hobby. Cee Cee is in her late 50's, magnificent body, a little talkative and odd. None of the numbers on various sites work any more.

    Thank you for the assistance.

    Batman.
    This was the last (December) report here on CeeCee.

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryJH  [View Original Post]
    She's on "Extended vacation" for awhile.

    Best to search elsewhere for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome420  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody please PM Ceecee contact?
    Can't see to find her ads:

  9. #206

    Cee Cee still around?

    Gentleman,

    Last few times I passed through Allentown, I enjoyed visits with Cee Cee. It has been a few years, any idea if she is still in the hobby. Cee Cee is in her late 50's, magnificent body, a little talkative and odd. None of the numbers on various sites work any more.

    Thank you for the assistance.

    Batman.

  10. #205
    No, but according to her one TER review (7/7) from October, she does provide CBJ, DATY, and CFS.

    "Massage started in a room in her house designed just fit this. Started face down, massage felt really good, when I turned over she was completely nude. She went right at it with a cbj which felt great. Then she had me get off the table, standing she bent over the table and said she wanted it in standing doggie. I pounded away and finished in that position. Felt great afterward. Will be seeing her again.".

    Quote Originally Posted by PaTitiansFan  [View Original Post]
    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/m...e/118653867666

    Has anyone gone to see her lately? Wondering if FS is an option with her. She is cute.

  11. #204

    Nazareth

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/m...e/118653867666

    Has anyone gone to see her lately? Wondering if FS is an option with her. She is cute.

  12. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyThought  [View Original Post]
    I'd also like to know this.
    I usually don't like to give the rates. Because everyone will have slightly different needs and wants. Which of course will cause the rate to fluctuate.

    But just to give an idea. It was 140 for 30.

    Next time she's back in the area give her a shout. She's a cool\talkative young lady. But not to the point of being annoying.

  13. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by BobOfDoom159  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage and what services did she provide?
    I'd also like to know this.

  14. #201

    Vivian a redhead

    Does anyone know if see is real? I been texting her but not sure.

  15. #200

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lewhold  [View Original Post]
    For anyone that has seen Jessica. She's back in town for a short while.

    I saw her tonight and she's just as hot as I remembered.

    She's definitely a cool girl.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...s/622192250753
    What was the damage and what services did she provide?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape