Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 1114
-
07-26-21 13:45 #244Senior Member

Posts: 2124I haven't seen her ads up in a long time.
Originally Posted by HiThere123
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 11:07 #243Senior Member

Posts: 76Current Cee Cee number?
Would someone be kind enough to PM me her number? I saw her a few years back. Lots of fun! Thanks!
-
07-23-21 16:52 #242Senior Member

Posts: 46Ceecee is what 60 now, maybe older.
Originally Posted by TJParker
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 17:02 #241Regular Member

Posts: 18CeeCee is a little crazy before you start to get more intimate. But it was a good / wild crazy when we got down to business! YMMV, but we spent way longer than expected time playing together!
Originally Posted by PaTitiansFan
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 16:59 #240Regular Member

Posts: 18Skip that one. Impersonal and time watcher. Big chest, but otherwise average experience.
Originally Posted by PaTitiansFan
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 08:58 #239Senior Member

Posts: 33Laura Nazareth
https://allentown.skipthegames.com/m...e/814186435445
Texted her, and went through a slight screening process. Was friendly. She got back to me next day and said we were good to go. Got the address and messaged her when I was 5 minutes out. She met me outside and walked me in to her room. She looks exactly like the pictures on STG. Left the donation on the table and we were off. She stripped down and so did I. She is slender with a few tattoos and a couple of clit piercings. Small tits.
Hopped on the table for some ST massage and flipped. A short CBJ then bent her over the table for some standing doggy. A little chit chat and I was on my way. Overall a good experience. I think more will be available as you get to see her more. She is not advertising at this time so it is sort of an under the radar operation. Damage was fair at 250.
-
07-05-21 22:49 #238Senior Member

Posts: 78Stay FAR away. Jenna's had horrible reviews going back many years. Heck, just Google her number and you can read some for yourself right now.
https://www.callercenter.com/610-984-3804.html
I've never seen her, and never would.
Originally Posted by PaTitiansFan
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 15:18 #237Regular Member

Posts: 18Don't waste your time. She's been doing this for so long that the entire experience was just dead.
Originally Posted by PaTitiansFan
[View Original Post]
A half assed rushed experience. Then there's the looks, old and a bit of a hag.
Don't get me wrong. She's a nice person. But not someone I would waste anytime on.
-
07-04-21 19:24 #236Senior Member

Posts: 2124I seen her a few times over thw years she had a nice body but she is nuts only a matter of time before she goes bat shit crazy on a monger and the cops show up or worse.
Originally Posted by Evan1984
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 08:27 #235Regular Member

Posts: 10She was one of the first providers I saw. Crazy but totally into that body type.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 06:58 #234Senior Member

Posts: 33I've heard some crazy stories about her, just to experience for myself.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 19:38 #233Senior Member

Posts: 2124Why though? She is a nut there is other talent out there.
Originally Posted by PaTitiansFan
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 17:39 #232Senior Member

Posts: 33Cee Cee
She is back, I got a return text from her today. About 4 hours later. I'll try and go next week.
Originally Posted by Herrgen
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 12:22 #231Senior Member

Posts: 238Saw her a few years ago. She was "ok". I honestly don't remember too many details, but I haven't been back.
Originally Posted by PaTitiansFan
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 08:50 #230Senior Member

Posts: 33Jenna from Bethlehem
https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...u/103978653255
Has anyone here seen her?









Reply With Quote






