Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 253 of 532 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 303 353 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 7973
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4193

    Passed out?

    Quote Originally Posted by ProdigiX  [View Original Post]
    I met this ***** at 8 this morning, its 2 pm and I'm still at her place. Took her to get her shit, she passed out, is still passing out, WTF.
    OMFG. I'd be sure to let management know. That's unacceptable. Might just get a refund or freebie for next time. Discount Coupon. Something. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  2. #4192

    Nice cans

    Them things look pretty good in that on pic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksnake15  [View Original Post]
    Judge for yourselves, I think she is a head case. Gave me a whole story about husband dying yada yada yada.

  3. #4191

    Nicci WYP

    Judge for yourselves, I think she is a head case. Gave me a whole story about husband dying yada yada yada.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IWSSvxWiP1qdoYkA.jpg‎   4OdfUaBXAUTZLA00.jpg‎   wxRhlfz6OrirpbXI.jpg‎   image2021-06-04 20-52-26-4999c0fd-b155-4599-a07a-6c42fad9278b.jpg‎   image2021-06-04 20-52-12-d43fb0b6-1fab-47f4-96f8-68700255f229.jpg‎  

    image2021-06-04 20-52-04-69b01b98-38ee-40b6-8537-3668204ac764.jpg‎  

  4. #4190

    How did you even?

    Quote Originally Posted by ProdigiX  [View Original Post]
    I met this ***** at 8 this morning, its 2 pm and I'm still at her place. Took her to get her shit, she passed out, is still passing out, WTF.
    How did you even get a response from her? LOL I been texting her for the last month! Chick never responds how did you pull that off LOL.

  5. #4189
    Quote Originally Posted by ProdigiX  [View Original Post]
    I met this ***** at 8 this morning, its 2 pm and I'm still at her place. Took her to get her shit, she passed out, is still passing out, WTF.
    Just curious, why are you still there? Still waiting to get your nut off or you're just chilling? Why don't you just split? I don't understand. Let us know what happened. I'm really curious. She's cute and I had heard good things, but I guess the drugs are taking their toll. Sad.

  6. #4188
    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this chick? I want to believe she's real, because she's conveniently close. But she wreaked of cop to me. First response I got from her was what do you want, sex or head?

    https://reading.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/crystal-queen-of-cock-sucking/501467495784
    Eh, there are a lot of unknowledgeable (ignorant) girls out there and this one sounds like one of them. With the response you got, and the text of her post, she probably has had to deal with a bunch of numbnuts, got tired of the constant chit-chat / time wasters and now goes straight to the point. Not the slickest way to approach things, but might cut down on the tire-kickers, so factor that in.

    One thing going in your favor is that she has posted pornographic pictures in her advert. Blowjob, titts and p*ssy. LE is not suppose to be able to do that, but then again who knows what some small town Sheriff could be up to, until a court spanks him?

    Just follow the rules and you should be OK. I. e. No talk directly about sex for money! Don't take your cell phone with any price negotiations with you to the date and NEVER discuss any donation or back rub fee in person.

    Good luck!


    100/150/200
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails njgxmti2zgi4m2iwmme1nme3zdq0yjiwyjljmmq3zde0mzk5.jpg.jpeg‎   ntexmdaxzwfinjyznzmyzwjlmmyzodhhmgq1owu0mzq5yjqy.jpg.jpeg‎  

  7. #4187
    Quote Originally Posted by ProdigiX  [View Original Post]
    I met this ***** at 8 this morning, its 2 pm and I'm still at her place. Took her to get her shit, she passed out, is still passing out, WTF.
    Yea that Fenny will do it everytime. LOL.

  8. #4186

    Cock sucking crystal

    Has anyone seen this chick? I want to believe she's real, because she's conveniently close. But she wreaked of cop to me. First response I got from her was what do you want, sex or head?

    https://reading.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/crystal-queen-of-cock-sucking/501467495784
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F9270444-EDE9-43BE-8017-B68B5E431BCE.jpeg‎  

  9. #4185

    At Least She is Passed OUT. Could be Worse

    Quote Originally Posted by ProdigiX  [View Original Post]
    I met this ***** at 8 this morning, its 2 pm and I'm still at her place. Took her to get her shit, she passed out, is still passing out, WTF.
    Thanks for the heads up & warning. Not trying to be disagreeable here, but DUDE! WTF!

    I guess we all learn lessons in life through various means. Me? I've had my share of lessons from the School of Hard Knocks, for sure.

    But one of the things I learned from posters here was about mixing drugs with the hobby. I read some rules that are posted on how to handle "internet dating" and there is a pretty convincing argument against adding drugs into the mix. At least this lesson was an easy one, you lost out on the "no money up front" rule. It happens. Hope next time you'll take a pass on a girl who wants up front payment or wants you to drive her to cop.

    But the point is that the flip side is that LE could have been watching the exchange she made and waited until she was in your car and pulled you over. Now a girl with street smarts is going to stash those drugs in your car, deny they are hers and if pressed claim you paid her to go do the hand-to-hand exchange. What does that mean for you? FELONY charges, that don't go away.

    But hey, "can't happen to me?

    Post #1162.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...397&viewfull=1#post4804397.

    So if you want to allow drugs in your car and want to take a girl to cop.......

    So read the rules and learn as much as you can from them, as a way to avoid as many "lessons" the hard way.

    Good luck! Stay safe!

  10. #4184
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2159210916/1

    Nice body from the pics but not big fan of car dates how is southwest.
    She very young I ask her for her she told me she was 19, but look young in the face I seen her in Plymouth last month. She seem like she wasn't into it and Which I understand but at least act like it LOL. Overall I'll repeat if she can give a little more energy.

  11. #4183

    Seen her in northeast

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Ill see what I get info on this new post. Not sure I seen a lot of fakes in mayfair.

    This one looks interesting I don't know but about mayfair area https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/64461911.
    The female in the pic is real and was on listcrawler before, seen her like the beginning of 2020 but I'm not sure if it's her now posting that ads, number looks different I even had video of her on pornhub that was taken down sadly.

  12. #4182

    Stay the fuck away from sweet Barbianna

    I met this ***** at 8 this morning, its 2 pm and I'm still at her place. Took her to get her shit, she passed out, is still passing out, WTF.

  13. #4181

    Mayfair

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Ill see what I get info on this new post. Not sure I seen a lot of fakes in mayfair.

    This one looks interesting I don't know but about mayfair area https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/64461911.
    Could be, but there are a lot of ads that are meant to draw us in. If she soon starts saying she needs $20 on Cash app or Venmo, then you'll know it's fake.

  14. #4180
    Quote Originally Posted by MNKing  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with this Puerto Rican shorty?

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...w/540792190430
    This one's been around for a pretty long while. Nice body if you're intro thick latin ladies but she's also bit of a nutcase. I have a little history with her, seeen her wild side. If you want anymore info PM me.

  15. #4179

    Quinn

    The girl in the pics is real, I've seen her. She's very attractive with a nice ass. But she couldn't stay on task for more than 2 minutes. And that was after she went back and forth from her room and the kitchen 5 times before we started. I can't remember the donation but it was basically market price. CBJ no kissing, at least for me. I think she went by Harley or Hailey and before that Aliyah.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Ill see what I get info on this new post. Not sure I seen a lot of fakes in mayfair.

    This one looks interesting I don't know but about mayfair area https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/64461911.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape