Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 494 of 735 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 544 594 ... LastLast
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 11015
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3620
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014  [View Original Post]
    What was her donation and what kind of tip is expected for this experience? Thanks!
    Asked for 3, paid 2. 5 for the hour including Greek. I tipped an extra 20 at the end for the CIP.

  2. #3619

    Regular BBBJCIM

    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    Seems like the BnG is somewhat of a lost art, especially if it includes CIM. I've been searching a bit but would welcome any favorites (via PM if you prefer) that are Eastside or North to Everett. My AMP experience has been incredibly hit and miss. I'm looking for "Ol' Reliable" someone friendly and fun that delivers consistently. I generally prefer a 30 minute sessions vs. A more traditional 15 minute "QV".

    Would welcome experience on these two, which appear to fit the bill.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...k/351798556573

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....COME-OVER-amp-!-AVAIL-NOW-IC-OC-CALL-I-KNOW-you-WANT-TO-quot-425-918-0236-Lula-.
    Saw this gal the other night on a whim. Ok looking, nice gal. No GFE, gets right to business, decent head, took direction well. CFS for a bit then more BBBJ with cim. Buck twenty. Was she great, no. Did she get the job done and was pleasant, yes.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...n/966446931701

  3. #3618

    Breast relief?

    Visiting until Sunday and was wondering if any of you had recommendations on a large chested lady who can provide a good breast relief? PM I'd you'd like.

  4. #3617

    Same!

    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    Seems like the BnG is somewhat of a lost art, especially if it includes CIM. I've been searching a bit but would welcome any favorites (via PM if you prefer) that are Eastside or North to Everett. My AMP experience has been incredibly hit and miss. I'm looking for "Ol' Reliable" someone friendly and fun that delivers consistently. I generally prefer a 30 minute sessions vs. A more traditional 15 minute "QV".

    Would welcome experience on these two, which appear to fit the bill.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...k/351798556573

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....COME-OVER-amp-!-AVAIL-NOW-IC-OC-CALL-I-KNOW-you-WANT-TO-quot-425-918-0236-Lula-.
    I'll let you know when I try.

  5. #3616

    Rates?

    What was her donation and what kind of tip is expected for this experience? Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    I did Nikki over the weekend. Greek was available but she is far from the nastiest, sluttiest greek **** you can find. Pretty mechanical but does allow full throttle ass pounding right from the start. Few girls let me all the way in at one go and go full ass pounding but she was up for it. Decently tight ass. I slipped it in her pussy coverless in mish and she didn't complain but she did hint at extra tip which I usually give if I got all I wanted anyways. ATM was available and her poop chute was clean.

  6. #3615
    Quote Originally Posted by TeggyTeg  [View Original Post]
    I did Nikki over the weekend. Greek was available but she is far from the nastiest, sluttiest greek **** you can find. Pretty mechanical but does allow full throttle ass pounding right from the start. Few girls let me all the way in at one go and go full ass pounding but she was up for it. Decently tight ass. I slipped it in her pussy coverless in mish and she didn't complain but she did hint at extra tip which I usually give if I got all I wanted anyways. ATM was available and her poop chute was clean.

  7. #3614

  8. #3613

    It's getting tougher

    This (on its face) looks legit: a local town in the location; a local number; reasonable amateur non-studio pics.

    Until you get to the narrative portion of the ad.

    https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...f/036150078205

    Jesus. If they ever get someone who is familiar with the English language it's going to get tough to weed them out.

  9. #3612

    Trying to find a regular BBBJCIM East, North

    Seems like the BnG is somewhat of a lost art, especially if it includes CIM. I've been searching a bit but would welcome any favorites (via PM if you prefer) that are Eastside or North to Everett. My AMP experience has been incredibly hit and miss. I'm looking for "Ol' Reliable" someone friendly and fun that delivers consistently. I generally prefer a 30 minute sessions vs. A more traditional 15 minute "QV".

    Would welcome experience on these two, which appear to fit the bill.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...k/351798556573

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....COME-OVER-amp-!-AVAIL-NOW-IC-OC-CALL-I-KNOW-you-WANT-TO-quot-425-918-0236-Lula-.

  10. #3611
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter99  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...7181.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...1702.htm?cat=1

    Too good to be true? Bad service? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Not necessarily. However, don't expect them to be independent escorts.

  11. #3610

    Kimberly / drip and wet Barbie. EB 253-xxx-9934

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/64416892#.

    Saw Kimberly for a HH visit this week and she's a keeper. She's got a little bit of a mom belly but otherwise decent body and ass, her ad pics are accurate. Good communication and setup, personality was easygoing, and she seems to be a legit independent. Works a civi job and is generally unavailable 1-9 pm.

    As far as service, everything covered but kissing and daty were ok, as always YMMV. CBJs are usually pretty meh to me, but her head game was good enough I had to stop her twice just to keep from nutting during warmups. CFS was equally good, she's responsive, gets into it, and you can tell she does kegel work. If she's acting, damned if I could tell. Definite repeat for me.

  12. #3609

    Ariel Rob

    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man.

    Be careful out there why'all.

    Why would she shit where she eats. That just baffles my mind you know. She would have made double from what she stole.
    Bitches be crazy man. That is all I can say. I had a junkie come to my condo (long back in a different state). The ***** stole my hair brush from my bathroom. I mean of all things she could have. She stole my fucking hair brush, not even a fancy one. She could get it at Walmart for $2. When they need a fix, they need a fix and you were close by. She will probably forget that she stiffed you and reach out in a few days / weeks when she is jonesing.

  13. #3608

    Probably fake

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowCroc  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ads on Eros.com. She look so good to be true. Has anyone met her? Her name is Cecilia Bach.

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...70597.htm?wn=1
    I found their ad in a different city, which could be plausible. But when I texted them they wouldn't tell me if they were in Seattle or the other city.

  14. #3607

    Ariel Rob

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    It sux when your regular does that out the blue. Fucks with your head. Was I too nice, tip too much, gone soft. She probably has a new douche in her life putting her up to it. Stoopid!
    Thanks man.

    Be careful out there why'all.

    Why would she shit where she eats. That just baffles my mind you know. She would have made double from what she stole.

  15. #3606

    Ariel Rob

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. Is this the lady you are referring to: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/60765807.
    Yes that is her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape